The Solidifier

Personally I don’t have this yet but if I did, I’d give it a detailed, “larger” goal like the ideal job and put a good amount of thought into specifically what you want out of that job - and then use audios for more immediate goals

That way you don’t muddy the waters

I wish you so much luck I think you’ll be telling us you got your dream job very soon Shivy :heart:

5 Likes

I will get it :muscle:t4: and I will be grateful for everyone’s help here, I’ll update you guys

4 Likes

But regarding this NFT itself, let’s say you want to manifest something long term but you also wanna manifest something close terms, we can use this for both right?

Like both manifestations won’t clash correct

Only one at a time.

I recommend you to set your big final goal and simply let the field do its job, let the manifestation build up

10 Likes

Esattamente

What @Beast said.

That being said, you can get creative with your intentions so that your 1 current intention/thing includes a bunch of manifestations. Get creative.

ETA: If you’re wondering how you could do that, there’s been some discussion up thread about this. (Also, check out the New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions for some more of that, too.)

4 Likes

Thanks broski

2 Likes

King Solomon asked God to fulfill only one of his wishes. he asked God to give him the opportunity to see his great-grandchildren as kings of large lands. With this desire, he provided himself with wealth, power and health

17 Likes

So let’s say you want to cancel the manifestation, all you say is clear right? And start with the new one

I’m just learning all of this before I buy it

Yep!

1 Like

uhm guys… what if someone set a goal for Lewis Hamilton to win the 2022 F1 Drivers championship, but another person set a goal for Max Verstappen to win it?

Doesn’t this field only work for the person who owns the NFT?

ETA: (Like the creativity, though.)

1 Like

Let’s assume both of them own the NFT and set the respective goals.

Then it’s like every other method of manifestation: the one with most alignment with their respective goals gets the manifestation.

2 Likes

Sure.

So the person who owns the NFT would set the goal as “Lewis Hamilton wins the 2022 F1 Driver’s Championship”.

1 Like

and we rule the Galaxy…

Based on the description, I had the idea that this field helps us be most aligned to our goals. meaning that they’ll both be totally aligned.

“…helps us,” yes. But from the personal feedback we’re receiving from the people having it and using it, this field doesn’t do all the work for us. There does seem to be a personal component that we have to provide.

3 Likes

Yeah this is not great as expected.