Billionaire Catalyst NFT

Everyone can buy as much as they want and do with it what they want.

Usually public fields are left unpurchased (ofc some get sold out depends), so I am actually surprised hearing many would take extra copy, especially with high copy count as 81 to sell, as many will have nft anyways.

While extra for others etc, makes more sense from this point of view.

10 Likes

Testimony or a sign from the universe:

At this point in my life, I am not particularly concerned with becoming rich as much as I am concerned with good health. Not that I am retired and don’t care to be rich or something lol, it’s just that my health conditions occupy most part of my affairs right now. But usually I identify myself more with spiritual pursuits than with material pursuits.
Anyway, I had no plans to buy any other field before another sale now.

But today morning I woke up early, grumpy for lack of sleep and fiddled with my mobile when I saw this new release … it was released just three hours back and I was about to toss it and then I read a comment … only few copies left. I checked and indeed only 5 copies of 81 were left. I had an urge to get it … call it FOMO or anything, I said to myself… let me get it and if I don’t feel it works for me then I will sell it since there would be a demand anyway. I rushed to the wallet downstairs with my limping leg and after a few failed attempts … got it and after a bare two more minutes … it was all sold out. Casually I listened to the audio once, wanted to listen more but life kept me occupied.
Then my daughter insisted to watch a movie together since it was weekend and we ended up watching a random movie … and guess what it turned out to be …a movie about a billionaire aspiring to keep his billions forever. His material pursuits ended up being actually spiritual pursuits and he ended up meditating to become rich !

I somehow feel that this is some sign for me from the universe … this field came to me for a reason and I needed it at this point of time although I didn’t think that I needed it.

23 Likes

Me seeing 81 copies and 113 clicks on the link:

:grimacing:

After clicking on the link (yes):

:clown_face:

Summary

:clown_face::gun:

2 Likes

It has already been sold out. Is there anything else?

A Millionaire NFT´d be cool.

1 Like

There is already a GumRoad field for this purpose New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions

2 Likes

I know, but it lacks reviews. Looking at the concept of the Billionaire NFT, why not create the same for Millionaire Status, with all the concepts included?

Maybe public so more people get a chance to aquiere it.

2 Likes

NFT by default will have less reviews, as it will cost more and require a wallet to setup. Plus it will be a newer field with users who already own older fields potentially not wanting to get another one? If Woven Worlds - Millions doesn’t have enough reviews, than it’s unreasonable to expect that an NFT will somehow get more reviews. Now Woven Worlds is public, everyone can acquire, no limits in number of copies, etc.

And lack of reviews is not necessarily indicative of field quality, especially in a such a complex context. Free abundance audios have tons of positive reviews scattered around the forum, yet even as I don’t own Woven Worlds - Millions, I would expect it to be superior to many other fields in terms of aiding wealth acquisition.

5 Likes

On Millions many have reported no significant improvement, even after months of use.

I clarify "it lacks positive reviews. Maybe thats bc those who are succcessfull with it don´t spend their time reporting it, which is okay. Can we know that for sure? No.

This NFT obviously works differently than Millions, and offers a new/potentially better approach.
I don´t see your issue in replicating this as a Millionaire NFT.
(Setting aside that Dreamweaver is obviously getting better and better).

Anyways, I don´t have any horses in this race, just putting the idea out there, others can pick it up if they choose to.

5 Likes

Understand, I’m just wary about positive reviews presence or absence based on my own experience with fields and how and what actually it takes to realise their actual utility.

1 Like

On your way to becoming a billionaire you’d become a millionaire first. Why not just use this and stop when you’re satisfied with the level of wealth?

4 Likes

they probably couldn’t get their hands on this nft so are asking for a new one :)

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disputes Thread

Is this still that?

Subfield 1: Best path to a billionaire type of field. But can also be mixed with the best path of life, and prestige and grandeur if the user desires.

Or was it fully remade into altered Guided Path field

That’s the whole point of the NFT

BPIL and Prestige of Grandeur are two different concepts, functionalities that if used together, they would clash, as said by Sammy.

Alchemical revisions, manifestations, etc. are conceptually different from the path fields, so while the end result or “the point” might be similar/the same, the way to get there can be many different.

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were asking if point A was still the same standalone. If I had to guess, everybody’s best path in life isn’t to become a Billionaire. I was up thinking last night how rare a path it is to achieve this feat. There has to be some sort of clash. This is a very very specific financial and life path and there’s not even a promise that being a billionaire will be the absolute best path for an individual. It comes with the ultimate level of success, opulence and opportunity of the highest order. Everybody may say they want it, but there’s no guarantee it’s your greatest and highest good…it’s just a path hailed as one of the greatest by the standards of todays societies.

I’m sure with Dream, he adjusted it so it could be a great path for us if we happen to make it there. But long story short, BPIL and Billionaire aren’t the same, and judging by the stark contrasts of the mechanisms, they conflict.

2 Likes

My thoughts and two cents for anyone who needs to hear it…

Nobody NEEDS to become billionaire for even the highest quality of life imaginable. Think about it.

Consider this field to be a powerful catalyst for action towards wealth and abundance. Get in touch with what money represents. What is that “energy”?

This field will act as a conduit to and amplifier of that energy to and within you.

2 Likes

I know what u mean, but what was originally in the subfield was BPIL altered for Billionaire. Similarly like u have other variants of Best Path for something in other NFTs, like Blueprint of Artistry or Trader.

It would be more so like when u imagine two vector and when u add them together, u got third, that analogy for Best Path for Life and Billionaire, basically will still lead you to both in some way.

1 Like

is this the best quality possible? It’s about 2.2MB and these NFTs images are usually something around 7-15MB

I’ve tried downloading it from the Phantom app and it’s 144KB. Normally, I get a really high quality image doing it in this way.

1 Like