Billionaire Catalyst NFT

Billionaire Catalyst – The Sapien Shop

Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Energetic Artwork NFT Billionaire Catalyst

81 copies. Mandala+Audio

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmeNk9i92ZxPXz7TamEPhM16xcEiHqWanETQ7RrQzfTRmJ

50 Likes

Any more description on this?

I just bought this. Would it be possible to get added to group or can you post/DM the description?

2 Likes

Yep.

Short Description: Billionaire Catalyst is a tool that acts as a potent force for inspiring, guiding, and propelling individuals toward achieving billionaire-level wealth and success. It conveys the idea of a field that initiates change and sparks progress on the path to financial abundance.

(1) Knowledge base on making Billions.

(A) Guided Path towards becoming a Billionaire.

(B) Techniques Billionaires use to better themselves in money making

(C) Drawing energy to use it to
manifest billions.

(2) Revision of a Billionaire

A) Removal of Blockages related to being a Billionaire.

B) Personal Vibration of a Billionaire.

C) Flow of Billionaire opportunities.

(3) Dreamweaver’s addition.

A) Draws the right people to you that can help you become a billionaire. (Networking)

B) Environmental subfield that encourages you and those around becoming Billionaires (together).

C) Wealth Integrity

It has been absolute fun using this.
Thanks to everyone.

29 Likes

Great job!

Also, for those wondering, the project idea is this, thus details can be also found there.

5 Likes

you all should do something together
strength in numbers

67 Likes

Perhaps a high-tech Arc Technology company, with you as a hidden advisor :wink:

4 Likes

Sold out.

2 Likes

every time I think I have all the fields I want a banger like this is released lol

1 Like

Yeh I can do the corpo mage job.

36 Likes

The work you do is already worth trillions….

Lucky I could grab from the last copies :blush:

3 Likes

Crazy fast selling after a long time…someone seems to have bought bulk : :thinking:

2 Likes

If the number phantom wallet shows is correct, then there are 58 holders of this nft. But the total supply is 81.

3 Likes

Damn that sucks, wish there were more copies

1 Like

i think some of them buying more than one copy with the intention to sell for higher prices… its not fair in my opinion

6 Likes

Watch them sell this for $1000 lol.

2 Likes

I think some of us participated in the private group and committed to buying two copies then. It was not originally supposed to be Public. It became public because many who voted for copies couldn’t buy them when the time came for release.

12 Likes

In my opinion if it ever happens then captains should also release copies in bulk afterwards for the same NFT then they will regret their own actions. Like these people should really be penalized for their actions when these were made public out of good will. Perhaps than they will learn their lesson and stay out of these kind of shady practices.

To clarify I was referring that if someone ever buys in bulk that was released for public then it’s not a cool thing to do since many people would miss opportunity to get it

4 Likes

Oh it seems I pissed someone off for calling out their hypocrisy and I can feel buch of negative intent/psychic attack or energies sent towards me atm lol.

4 Likes

And now it’s gone.

3 Likes