How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas

When a field is embedded onto an audio, listening to the audio saturates you with the fields energy. What amplifies the effect is that you are consciously hearing the audio and so a part of your conscious focus is directed towards receiving/interpreting the sounds. The sound is also the field embedded in it as well. So, you simply connect to these audio fields by hearing them. This is why audio fields tend to be felt more than our image/mandala fields. These NFT projects are generally embedded onto images and connecting to them is done a bit differently. Some of these NFTs are also servitors which requires a bit more conscious effort in your part as well. In this post, we will go over how to get the most out of your NFTs/Servitors/Mandalas.

For one, you can passively focus on an NFT image just like you would an audio. For example, if you are working on your laptop, having the image consistently be somewhere in your peripheral will allow you to passively focus on it. Your brain filters out a lot of the information around you but focuses your conscious mind onto what is most apparent and relevant to you right now. An NFT being somewhere you always see it is relevant to your present moment reality. An NFT in your pocket will be much more subtle to your conscious mind than an NFT that is in front of you. But now, why is focus so important? Wellā€¦Focus is connection.

Your consistent awareness of something is acknowledging it exists and is part of your world. Through focusing on it, your mind is connecting to its energy and translating it consistently into your reality as it is right now. That translation is an exchange of energy itself. So one of the ways you can make your NFTs more apparent like audios is through having it somewhere in your peripheral. This goes for even the servitor images/pendant. Your conscious mind would be presently acknowledging the servitors existence and connecting to it through this constant stream of energy exchange.

Last but not least, imbued items as well. They are a bit different because wearing an item has a feeling to it. The way it rests on your chest or your arm is current input that your brain is translating butā€¦ this still can be a bit subtle (after wearing it for a while). While working or doing something casual, having it somewhere in your peripheral allows your focus to engage more with the field. Even holding it in your hand and playing with it would focus your mind in on it.

Rememberā€¦ the field is the item, item is the field. In connecting with the physical aspect, you connect with its energetic essence as well. Same goes with audios and images.
So yes, you can get better passive effects from some of the images and items through engaging with them visually or physically while doing other things. But nowā€¦. all this is still passive connection and will likely not garner you the sort of results you can get from active connection.

I wrote a post recently on visualization that I would highly recommend you all read. Active connection in this case simply means, focusing on a field without interrupting thoughts for several minutes. Even if your mind interrupts, so as long as you hold your focus on the field, your connection to it still solid. (PS: if you master the ā€˜loveā€™ focus, you can focus love on fields and instantly connect to them in a powerful way)

For example: Iā€™m focusing on my Creativity NFT image in my pocket. Just focusing on the image, acknowledging its presence, embracing itā€¦. then suddenly, my mind wanders off to think about what Iā€™m doing after this. Now, so as long as I waver my focus back onto the pendant, Iā€™m still building that hold of focus. I keep doing this for a little while. Random thoughts come and go but I always return to building the hold of focus on the pendant. What begins to happen is that focus becomes solid. The pendant becomes very apparent to my conscious mind even without me thinking about it. And now, even when Iā€™m thinking of other things, that focus is like a very solid object in the background of my mind and I can always just jump back to it and keep building on it. What I havenā€™t mentioned yet is the best part. I am saturating my energy system with the creativity field and really integrating my conscious mind to it. I am consciously becoming of the energy.

There is even another layer to this that ties into the visualization post that I just mentioned (seriously, read it). So, fields emit energy. They have power of their own and this power is directed towards achieving certain changes in the user. If you hold onto a pendant, stare into an image, listen to an audio and focus on the outcome you seek from the field (feeling as you have that outcome now) for several minutes, the field will push in that direction much more strongly and results start becoming more apparent.

Intention helps push your subconscious in the direction you want. Often we wear fields or listen to them and but stop thinking about what it is we want out of them. Either we stop thinking or we think too much of what weā€™re not getting and start questioning and feeling weā€™re doing something wrong. Interestingly enough, thinking about a field is connecting to it as well. But there is a difference between consciously thinking of a field and allowing our emotions to think for us.

When we start getting worried and think a field isnā€™t working or get excitedly anxious for results, thatā€™s passive thinking. Our desire to fill a lack is spawning the urge to think these thoughts. Itā€™s effortless because the passions are driving these thoughts forward.

When we consciously think about a field and imagine energy from the pendant/image pouring into our body and feel the outcome of achieving what we want, thatā€™s active thinking. Itā€™s driven by your intention and your conscious effort to embrace that intention and consciously move toward it. Morphic fields are the middle factor between intention and conscious effort that push your desired outcome forward.

Now in the case of an NFT field that has many subcategories and you want to meditate on it to get a certain effect, focus on getting that certain effect! Thatā€™s all there is to it. The field is programmed to be able to grant that result and all you must do is focus on that outcome.

So how do we go about mastering this?

Meditate with your NFTs daily. Just stare at the image and focus on it. You get random thoughts that pop up? No problem, go right back to focusing on the image. Hold that focus. If itā€™s an audio, focus on the sound. A pendant? Hold it in your hand and focus on the feeling of the pendant on your hand. Start with your goal of succeeding 1 minute of full focus at least three times. Then 3 minutes at least 3 times. Then 5 minutes at least 3 times. By full focus, I mean focus uninterrupted by thoughts. If you do get thoughts, just get back to focusing. Youā€™re still succeeding so as long as you continue to focus no matter how many times your mind wanders off. But those marks of 1 minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, of uninterrupted focus help you measure progress. Uninterrupted focus is powerful.

Now hereā€™s the magical part. You can connect with your field through thought alone. It can be in your pocket or you left it at home by mistake. Just focus on it and hold the image/pendant in your mind (audios are a bit harder for this but itā€™s also possible). And now try holding these fields in your mind in the same process. 1 minute 3 times. 3 minutes 3 times. 5 minutes 3 times. The more you do this, the easier it becomes. And as mentioned before, if you are just trying to connect to a field on the whim and get interrupting thoughts, just keep going back to focusing on the field. The feeling literally keeps getting stronger and denser the more you focus. It gets easier.

If you are persistent with these practices, youā€™ll then find holding your intention while focusing on a field to be much easier as well. Especially if you are just staring at the image, holding a pendant or listening to an audio and imagining the outcome you seek. Remember, the outcome = the feeling of getting what you want. Itā€™s so much easier to focus on the wanting of something but unfortunately, it translates ā€˜I donā€™t have what I want. Thatā€™s why I want.ā€™ Thatā€™s why it can take effort to imagine having what you donā€™t have. The ego tries to battle it out with you on that and remind you that you donā€™t have it. You win by being persistent!

What focusing on fields does is normalize it into your conscious mind. That constant focus solidifies the field into your conscious mind. It breaks through the subconscious filter of its subtle nature and instead makes it a loud part of you. Itā€™s the best way we know of making fields more permanent.

This is just the first part of this post. Now I will move on to servitors. Phewā€¦ leave it to me to hammer in the simple words focus, FOCUS, FOCUS in like 20 paragraphs lol.

105 Likes

Servitors

As I mentioned above, you can connect to servitors simply by focusing on them. I thought after all this time that maybe there was another way that you can better connect to servitors but upon asking dream, he said ā€˜meditate, be open and pay attention.ā€™

So yeah, meditation/focus is the key to connecting with servitors too. All the same things I mentioned above, apply to servitors as well. By meditating/focusing on them, you connect to them and exchange energy. You get more of their essence and it yours. It allows for deeper communication from which they understand you better and you can understand them. That is also why I like to do something more than just focus on themā€¦ I focus the energy of love on them. Love your servitor. Feel that love and embrace them. That is one of the most powerful way to connect with a servitor. You can also appreciate them as well. The focus of appreciation is also quite powerful.

Beyond this, as I mentioned in my old post on servitors, constant communication with your servitors depends on your connection as well. Communication is an energy exchange as well and the more you communicate your intentions, the better they get at understanding how you express your intentions. You are probably asking them daily of things you want ā€˜get me parking,ā€™ ā€˜make me more confident,ā€™ ā€˜help me retain information better,ā€™ ā€˜influence this meeting to go my way,ā€™ ā€˜fill me with this field for an hour,ā€™ extā€¦ Results can be hit and miss. Now, what if there was a better way to ask them to do things?

All ties back into what I keep repeating in my postsā€¦ communicate the outcome! Communicate the result you want. The feeling of having gotten the result. We are so used to communicating our desires of getting the result rather than communicating the result itself. The reason for that usually is because doing so requires our imagination. We donā€™t always know what the result feels like so it takes a bit of imagination to feel it. But itā€™s as simple as: feeling of ā€˜havingā€™ & satisfaction connected to intention. The more you do it, the easier it becomes. (Gratitude/appreciation is basically these concepts together. If it helps to just feel gratitude and appreciating for intended result, you can do that as well)

So, letā€™s say you want to communicate to your servitor to find you a parking spot. Tell it ā€˜I have a parking spot when I get homeā€™ and communicate that feeling of satisfaction/having it. The servitor is going to find a way toward that destination out of the many possibilities present for that result. Communicating outcomes is also amazing because they broaden the possibilities the servitors can use to get you there. When you are too specific with your desire, what you want, how you want it, it narrows down the possibilities a servitor has to manifest your outcome. Sure itā€™s still possible and good to be specific sometimes but I often find just communicating the outcome I desire gets me results many more times than not.

A long time ago, I wrote an in depth guide in connecting with servitors and made a fuss on communicating conceptually(recommend you read it as well to get even deeper understanding). Technically, that whole feeling of {satisfaction/having+ thing you want} is conceptual communication itself. But I do think that over a short period of you talking to your servitors a lot, they understand your intentions very well. So speaking to them in your native language is fine. But imagining result of what youā€™re telling them, helps them see the destination they will direct you towards.

These are the main things I wanted to mention because they are the most important but I am going to list some tips that I also believe can be rather helpful:

• Now I know one of the biggest questions people have with servitors is how do I hear/know what they communicate back. The issue has always been that our egos tend to get in the way of our communication and we end up translating feedback as what we think they would say rather than truly listening and getting the subtle feedback happening in the mind. The goal with the focus exercise on the servitor is to make it more palpable to the conscious mind. To uncover the layers of the subtle things the subconscious doesnā€™t reveal to the conscious, we need to the consciously press on subtle with unbending focus. Constantly. And through that consistent and built upon focus (it seriously snowballs, the more you do it), the servitor becomes all the more real to our conscious reality and their actions/ feedback can be felt/understood immediately.

• Start using your servitors to manifest small and easy tasks and build up from there. The more successes with the small things, the easier it gets to move on to the bigger tasks. Itā€™s almost like leveling it up over time to be able to handle and do more for you (in the case of manifesting things). Doing things like clearing energy, balancing, engorging with charisma or infusing you with one of its specially programmed fields already is simple stuff and can succeed in always.

• No such thing as failure. Just learning. Many people get discouraged because they donā€™t get results right away. Do you get results right away when you try something? No, you keep at it until you get better at it. Same with servitors. Theyā€™re working with you and the way you process reality. Consistency will only get them better at working with how you work to ensure things go your way. Some of you are also difficult to work with because you have so many negative patterns that keep you rigid. That means results can take longer to find that breaking point outside those patterns to manifest things the way you want them. If you are in such a rigid state, Iā€™d suggest asking your servitors daily to get you out of those patterns (by communicating the feeling of having got out those patterns of course).

• Have your servitor do certain tasks daily and they will get more and more proficient with them. Some of these NFT servitors have a bunch of abilities. Write down the ones most important to you in your phoneā€™s notes and name that note that servitor. It will help you know what the servitor is capable of and have a direct link to that. In those notes write down what you want them to do for you. If you are looking for permanent changes, remember that change is done by constant/persistent pushing towards a goal. Your servitors can help with that if you have them repeat a task every single day.

• You can split your servitors tasks. Takes a number of tries and specificity for them to understand but yes they can do a task for an hour then move to the next. You should have a good level of focus to communicate multiple tasks to them at once. It could be something like ā€˜work on my chakras for 2 hours, and after those two hours, repel negative energies from my home for 3 hoursā€™ and so on.

• The way I look at servitors is as an extension of myself. As my access to the control panel of reality and the servitors are the programs that allow me to do so. To clear my chakras, to increase positive energy somewhere, increase my testosterone, to find me parking (I say this a lot cause parking sucks here), attract money opportunities. But at the same time, servitors should be respected. The more respect, the better the feedback loop. You get what you give.

• For extra energy to manifest a goal or energize a certain field or ability, have servitor gather energy from somewhere like Sedona rock and then clear and depattern it, repattern it with your intention or one of your fields, then infuse it into you or into your environment. Have them gather the energy for several hours btw and store it in an energy portal.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more about servitors stored in this lil mind of mines but doesnā€™t seem to come to mind after writing so much. This was a lot lol.

I recommend reading Desireeā€™s post on NFTs. She goes much more in depth and other users also drop in gems for connecting and getting better results with NFTs. Many of the tips in the thread apply to all of our other types of fields.

If you guys have questions, Iā€™d gladly answer em.

55 Likes

Also big note in regards to servitors, divination, dieties and all these kinds of thingsā€¦

Try your best to not ever fully believe anything. If youā€™re getting a certain intuition about someone or something through servitors, entities, deities, extā€¦ you probably shouldnā€™t take it as 100% fact. Always confirm in real life.

When it comes to determining truth and whatnot, we look to these modalities as guidance. To lead us to the right answer in the real world. Even if itā€™s really nudging us in a certain direction. Well, that just means we have an idea of wat is more probably true but stillā€¦ if you donā€™t have full confirmation, try not to make assumptions based on esoteric findings. Even me and dream tend to question ourselves. We have to. If you go the route of completely believing whatā€™s in your head, then you might end up losing connection to the world. Avoid chapel perilous.

56 Likes

This is awesome Sammy. Thank you for investing so much knowledge into us.

12 Likes

Thanks a lot Sammy, I read some posts on connecting with NFTs for The Financial Protector one but this is very helpful! Bookmarked.

9 Likes

Incredible posts

importanstfuf324njdewq32

Well said.

I think fully believing it means you fully believe you asked the perfect question, and are aware of all of the dimensions involved in both the question and the answer. And cases where one question isnā€™t enough to cover it all are pretty common.

In the end, itā€™s better to have the mindset that Itā€™s truly a guidance. You ask, get the answer, and start filling the holes with assumptions or maybe even more questions. A good analogy is that getting answers through the methods you mentioned is like having a good part of a puzzle assembled, but you still have some work to do finding other pieces yourself, and putting them in the right place.

14 Likes

my experience is such with NFTs.

they seemed extremely inteligent programs and have a levels of interaction with the owner.

1st. Level: you just bought a NFT and it landed in your wallet. There in that moment I allways felt the energy of the said NFT in the wallet. have always tried to welcome the new item then and there.

2.nd. Level: NFT is mandala only. Print/look at image try to feel the energy coming of it. then begins the active work with it. the printer NFT is always ā€œonā€ in your enviroment and can ovewhelm energeticaly also if you are at a distance. in my experience too many printed NFTs will not allow you a good connection to the individual ones.

1. Level: the NFT has mandala and audio.
    There the work with the said NFT gets deepā€¦ i would not use them both at the same time.

Many here in the forum say a NFT will work for also only from your wallet.

I had seven printed NFTs for five days straight and i couldnot work cleary with none of them. then i desided to be brave and ripped and trew away three of them.

then 24 hours later i saw a very clear action from Dagda. i hadnot the mandala with me anymore.

soā€¦

hope this helps some of you. it is of course subjectiveā€¦ one can experiment whether trueā€¦

13 Likes

@SammyG this thing with the result communication is the biggest gem in this forum! Thank you full heart for this tip!

5 Likes

What is the outcome? Just being in the wallet, does the field work for us or not? I took some NFTs for my relatives. With the hope that being in their wallet will help them, even if they wonā€™t work with it.

1 Like

Still works. The energy is still emitting from the wallet into your aura. Was just saying that having it somewhere in your perihperal would have it affect you more strongly. And that focusing on it (even if its in your wallet) would have a much more palpable effect.

14 Likes

Hello Sammy. How can I connect more strongly with my BEST PATH IN LIFE dogtag?

I donā€™t know what my best path in life is, my higher self is the one who knows.

I wear my BEST PATH IN LIFE dogtag 24 HOURS A DAY, several months and I still donā€™t see any change and I really like this tag and I donā€™t want to leave it.

Thank you. :smiley::smiley::+1::+1:

I recommend to show it to the person (their wallet) and then tell them to visualize the picture while saying: Let my higher self regulate the best outcome

Then itā€™s in ā€œauto-modeā€.

5 Likes

Did you read my original posts in this thread? I certainly go into how you can better connect to pendants/tags.

3 Likes

Si los lei Sammy. Por ejemplo etiqueta Glory me centro en el objetivo, Intercession solicitar ayuda., Lion confianza, es decir son etiquetas muy especificas con un determinado objetivo.

Pero siento que BEST PATH IN LIFE es diferente porque es un objetivo MAS GRANDE, MƁS AMPLIO y del que yo no tengo conocimiento, no se lo que me depara la vida, cuƔl es mi mejor camino. Mi yo superior se encargarƔ.

Que tengo que visualizar con esta etiqueta si no se cual sera mi mejor camino? O conscientemente puedo determinarlo? Gracias.

You arenā€™t visualizing a specific thing while holding onto best path. You donā€™t need to know what rhe right path is. All you are visualizing is the outcome. VisualiIng as if you are happy, fulfilled and living the life you want to live. What confuses is that you think you have to know what you want in life. You donā€™t. All you are visualizingā€¦ all you are feelingā€¦ is the FEELING of living a fulfilled life. Feeling of being happy. Feeling of living the life you want.

That is not specific as to what path you should take or what your life will look like. It is simply the feeling of gratitude and appreciation for finally having achieved living a good life. A gpod life where you are happy ans satisfied with the things you have.

Feeling and focusing on this feeling while holding onto best path is the goal here. Because really, this is what best path is leading you too. It takes time to get there because many of us have many blockages along the way or things that need to happen. Certain things that we will deem negative at the moment but will work out in our favor to reach a fulfilling life in the long run.

19 Likes

so i made a stack based on this tip from Captain Nemo.

All Vibration Series Audios followed by:

1. Auric repair Audio x1
  2. PONR Audio x1
  3. Meditation Audio (Energy awakening course) x1
  4. subconcious limits disolver vers. 2 x1
  5. Ego dissolution x1
  6. Attention and Focus Audio x3
  7. Acu Automation x1

and it is charmy.

8 Likes

Is it okay to use fields after getting your nft or should you wait a few days and only focus on the nft?

Itā€™s a matter of preference.

Some people find they get a clearer experience of their new NFT when they wait a few days and focus on their new NFT during those few days.

For others that clearer experience is upstaged by their other priorities.

1 Like

So, if i am playing audio in background and not able to hear sound clearly like i am in public place or at a noisy environment.
Will the audio still work?

Yes, it will works

2 Likes