Energy Sensitivity Fields

Hi everyone I want this thread to discuss fields of sapien which boost energy sensitivity. I will give 2 testimonials. I’ve been using subconscious limits removal for about a year now and that field played a huge role in breaking the barriers between me feeling energy, I noticed faster results and tingles from sapiens audio’s and in general it helps with keeping a positive and good mindset, this field is permanently in my stack. The second field which actually boosts my sensitivity by alot is Mana circuits I am able to feel the energy flowing through my body in the form of small tingles throughout my body, using a different field immediately after seems to be the way to go to reap the most benefits, for example after using brain regeneration after it I can feel my brain quite literally getting messaged.

Looking forward to general advice, stacks and tips!

3 Likes

Working on the energy stem can boost results from audios

4 Likes

Changing your name to ImEnergySensitive

9 Likes

Hey, ImNotEnergySensitive!
welcome-back-hello-welcome-back

3 Likes

I may be in the minority here but I used to be more sensitive energy-wise like 2-3 years ago and I only feel fields sometimes, yet I see their results, so I know they work for me.

Maybe it is due to ilness - especially the last year or so And the lack of working with my chakras and Energy Body (?).

Those are some awesome results @ImNotEnergySensitive
Dont worry about tingles or not, the fields all work.

I am just musing with another forum member what is best for energy sensitivity

You can increase your sensitivity in my opinion by being in a somewhat fasted state, being well rested (not tired), being relaxed (kind of alpha brainwave), being hydrated well. And there is the Energy Awakening Course, its second audio field is Energy Sensitivity. Also do the exercises mentioned within. And you can do for instance, every morning a body scan with your inner eye on your energy body and try to make the energy flow in certain directions, etc.

5 Likes

I was thinking that too, that’s the best way to start…

4 Likes

That’s possible? :joy:

Thank you kind sir, I mostly lurk hahahha

Yes but being energy sensitive greatly boosts the results. I can feel a significant difference in getting results using the same fields I used when I was not energy sensitive. Thank you for the tips I won’t be using/buying the course as I feel it’s unnecessary. I will be trying the star reiki exercise, just feeling a tad bit reluctant since it’s winter hahahha, also how do I body scan? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

afaik you need a mod to change it, don´t know the ones besides sammy.

Fieldwise Ojas, ponr stack, Higher vibrational state, Mindfulness

Pranayama, Sexual Transmutation, The Star Exercise and generally keeping a higher vibration

Also try to conciously connect with the field, focus your undivided attention on the sound/mandala, “feel yourself in it” if you get what I mean.

Sammy wrote about how powerful conscious interaction is:

Sometimes I give my subconscious the direct order to “accept” or “integrate” the field. If it´s a mandala I try to gaze at it from time to time or visualize it in front of me if I don´t have it at hand.

Just try what works best for you.

2 Likes