The Eternal

Any testimonials with this one ?

1 Like

Hey guys I need a refund! I don’t even know what an NFT is and I thought this was an audio field just like all the rest of em. How can I get a refund?

The type of field has a full-body effect and is, in many ways, best suited as something that you would keep around you physically for a long time. —If you were interested in the effects, learning to work with the mandala/image would enable you to get the best effects from this field.

6 Likes

Read first before buying. Most people in this forum lazy to read.

11 Likes

there is no refund, u can only sell it for something lower than original price in Buying/Selling thread, which might give u let’s say 70-85 % refund. But I would advise you to learn about how to work with mandalas and read before any future purchases. In any case, enjoy it!

5 Likes

How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas @DropshipWizard96

2 Likes

I haven’t worn the eternity pendant for a week, I popped it on yesterday and my body feels detoxified
:blush: :bed: still very strong :wink:

10 Likes

This is a life extension field. The healing that this field does is in line with what’s necessary for you to live longer.

Unless there’s something life-threatening about the circumcision in question, probably not. Otherwise, people would then be (unnecessarily) worrying about if this field might heal any long-past, but still wanted, plastic surgery this field might heal (it won’t).

5 Likes

I’m really loving this field, its like dreamweavers Mona Lisa. Goes with every single audio or mandala. Masterpiece

11 Likes

Looks very cool. I just purchased one for myself. What print shop did you use? I’d like to do the same thing.

Glad you like it. Since I‘m from Germany, I used www.kartenstudio.com. Where are you from? I‘m not sure if they ship worldwide. But maybe there is some similar shop in your country?

1 Like

Got it, thanks. I’m in the United States.

2 Likes

A bunch of ideas on this thread -from tags, to prints, to jewelry!

9 Likes

Since when has this had an audio?

1 Like

Has someone said this has an audio?

It doesn’t

3 Likes

nft for similar therapy, you may consider this one with audio @Username2

1 Like

dm me, yours are off

it does now

35 Likes

:open_mouth::heart: