Dragon Bone Armor

The NFT claim process for both The Sapien Shop and The Sound Weave looked the same to me, options should be the same as well although I wasnā€™t looking for Solflare. They also have a choice to send manually to a Solana wallet address even if a particular wallet is not listed.

4 Likes

May the glow be with you

:dancing_women:

8 Likes

Can someone answer this question cause even Iā€™m curious

Thanks

1 Like

Is there a guide or thread somewhere how to use these NFTs for someone new to it?

For some NFTs like this one you just pretty much print it out and carry it around :slight_smile:

Sam has an excellent post on how to connect with energetic products as well

How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas

10 Likes

Can somebody please send me the high Res image? I own this nft but my phantom app is jenky

This links to the ā€œoriginal imageā€ from the link I got on Solana Explorer. Shows as 11,663KB on my pc.

7 Likes

This could be also used as a healing field in a long run,

since you wont get affected by negativity it will give the body a chanse to heal and repair whats bothering.

12 Likes

Yes! Thatā€™s a great thought! Naturally the body really just wants to heal and regenerate. The body is smart and knows its mechanisms. But also its prioritiesā€¦ :)))

I scrolled up and found similar experiences shared also :)

10 Likes

408 copies left.

seems like this has been picking.

14 Likes

This field is probably the best bang for the buck on the shop. It should be sold out. I only wear a couple tags a day and this one never leaves me EVER. Peoples negative thoughts and emotion COMPLETELY bounce back at them and I never feel any neg vibes from people. I feel like I am literally shielded. Theres other benefits as well. Captain did us a favor with this tag.

35 Likes

15 Likes

So i have this silly question. Popped up in my mind cause Iā€™m watching an action anime lol. Does this stop bullets or like when someone decides to impale you with a sword or knife?
Also are the psychic shields comparable with Shielding?

2 Likes

Iā€™m very curious about protective fields of any kind nowadays
Nothing like too much protection in todayā€™s times
@Atreides what do you think? Of the bullets and stuff

1 Like

Whenever someone talks of the Eternal I feel like Iā€™ve been personally summoned to praise it lmao :rofl: but yes i agree with your point.
Was curious about this cause of the diamonds and stuff

3 Likes

I think this field is more meant to be a form of energetic and psychic protection

Check out armor of light and glory, that one is good for physical protection as far as I know

4 Likes

Iā€™ve heard a lot about that one too

1 Like

is this an audio?

Nope. Mandala only.

2 Likes