Dragon Bone Armor

No

Yes

No

Yes

Ok, seriously though. It’s not like that. You’ll still have your feelings and everything. You’ll just be more in control of them because other energies are not knocking yours about one way then the other.

16 Likes

This for some reason is being one of the most underhyped fields of all time.

13 Likes

nobody gets them dragons…not to mention diamonds

2 Likes

No shield has ever worked this well. None of them. It’s maximum protection with minimum or no side effects. And that is saying so much.

I’ve thoroughly tried every shield type field I’ve ever come across. They always only protect so much and they always have some kind of downside or drawback. Not to knock them. But think of how plate mail in real life would make you slower. Just as an analogy. Increasing one thing has some kind of consequence usually. Just laws of physics. That apply even in the metaphysical realm.

This is like a dense neutral energy field that covers you but doesn’t touch you. So it doesn’t affect your energy. And doesn’t draw vampires who love to take your positive energy. But when they attack you feel nothing from it.

Once, and I’ve worn this 24/7 since it was released. Once in all that time someone tried a very forceful direct psychic attack and it didn’t hurt me at all. I felt the energy of this field absorb the blow. And the regeneration part of it? It regenerated fully in like 3 seconds.

(many attacks have come but that was the only time I felt the Armor impressed at all by the attack and then it just shrugged it off, most things deflect like airsoft pellets off of metal armor)

A psychic vampire would wear themselves out trying to get through this.

Anyone who values being able to “get away with” being themselves in a world that isn’t so much about that, and that is much more about getting you to be what they want you to be… an energy supply for them or their ego often, this is worth more than gold for you.

I understand we have so much drive towards higher vibrations and spiritual evolutions but if we could just be ourselves first, that would a great accomplishment to start from as a foundation.

Draconic energy in the protection is never caring about what does not matter, not the things people want to fool you into thinking matter so they can get a reaction out of you. There’s more to this I’m sure. But that is one thing about Draconic energy. There is wisdom in it.

It’s a check on any energy trying to pass through the armor into your energy. Does this matter? Is this actually important? Does this actually have any bearing on my self image? Or self worth? I know you want me to think it does. But does it? No? Then, you shall not pass. The end.

There is much more to the metaphysical benefits of Diamond. But here is just one. And it is one I can surely feel at work in this field. Anything that comes against this armor is coming against the hardest of energy fields.

To get through at all, even a little, takes so much willful force of energetic and psychic attack. And even then it doesn’t make it all the way through. You just feel that regeneration putting things right back the way they were almost instantly.

39 Likes

For sure, something that stood out is the archetype diamond. That wrapped around you alone is worth the price…then all that other stuff

7 Likes

very true review. i am with this also for a longer period. where I live, there are real monsters. it stoped them. i am also impressed.

14 Likes

I’ve noticed some of your statements before as well (on this topic). You are aware. A blessing and a curse would be I suppose a cliché but true way to put it.

11 Likes

:100: :100:

Ever since I’ve gotten this, I looked different. Before, I would be dull-looking, lacking in vibrancy & radiance. Now, my colleagues asked if I’ve done anything differently in my beauty routine. My energy didn’t get drained.

Agreed.
I felt umpteen times of attacks & this field absorbs them. at these times, I’ll call the negentropic dragon who will come & help, majestically & powerfully. Both of them work hand in hand, one to stop one to shield.

Exactly true. Its almost instant regeneration; me having a peace of mind that knowing it’s there 24/7 & regenerates, which is another beauty of this field.

To further elaborate how it’s like on a daily basis,
I still feel energetic at the end of a work day.
Instead of being stoic, drained, dull, I remained expressive to sing (loud) in the car ride home, & looked undull if that’s the word.

This field effectively shields you from the negativity of others (think envy, anger, jealous, malice, sabotage etc), and letting loving energies grow in you, letting through into you.

It’s an underrated yet much treasured field.

35 Likes

I have been scratching my head wondering why I’ve been looking younger and healthier when I’m not using any field for that. You may have just nailed it.

18 Likes

After u pay do u have a choice of several wallets? Is Solflare wallet in the group u can choose from?

Thanks

1 Like

I can’t confirm :thinking:
It went into phantom wallet, as with all recent NFTs… really easy to use

2 Likes

Are these the same choice of wallets that they offer on TheSoundWeaver?
(Solflare is offered there on TSW)

Thanks for the answers.

Yes! my recent nfts from sound weaver are stored in phantom.

U’re welcome, hope it helps

1 Like

The NFT claim process for both The Sapien Shop and The Sound Weave looked the same to me, options should be the same as well although I wasn’t looking for Solflare. They also have a choice to send manually to a Solana wallet address even if a particular wallet is not listed.

4 Likes

May the glow be with you

:dancing_women:

8 Likes

Can someone answer this question cause even I’m curious

Thanks

1 Like

Is there a guide or thread somewhere how to use these NFTs for someone new to it?

For some NFTs like this one you just pretty much print it out and carry it around :slight_smile:

Sam has an excellent post on how to connect with energetic products as well

How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas

10 Likes

Can somebody please send me the high Res image? I own this nft but my phantom app is jenky