Dragon Bone Armor

Can someone explain how is this different from Negentropic Dragon? This is an armour which projects the body from any injury while the Negentropic Dragon protects one from external harmful events or threats?

4 Likes

The way I understand it is the Neg Dragon (sheā€™s a real dragon!) is on-call/demand protection (sheā€™s sweet, too!) and the armor is a smart field on the job 24/7 and it regenerates.

9 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™m so tempted to buy, but going on reserve mode. Hope I will be able to buy before it is gone!

2 Likes

Armour is mainly for protection, the field is specialized for protecting oneself.
Negentropic Dragon is a real dragon that can do much more - protect, heal, guide, balance energy, protect property, bring knowledge, assist in magick, etc.

33 Likes

That is what I thought too Neg Dragon can do much more. But the armor protection is mainly from the perspective of injury right not from astral parasites or some other entities etc?

1 Like

Ok

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo in the description it says body shield, so this armor protects the body from physical attacks like accidents or even psychic and astral attacks as well?

1 Like

Iā€™m eager to know more about the effects of this field and the experiences of people already owning itā€¦ I also do love everything dragon and protection related :grin:. how would it compare to armor of light and glory for example?

4 Likes
8 Likes

@Milamber many thanks :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Did anyone figure out how to download from the Phantom app after the NFT has been transferred (either the phone app or the Chrome plugin)?

6 Likes

You can click through to the NFT in Phantom and just right-click to save. I just tried it with the Chrome plug-in.

@pranic_climber I forgot that you could download this way but next time you could just download from your Phantom wallet. I just did and itā€™s the exact same size, you just have to re-name it since it defaults to download.png as the file name.

6 Likes

Same here, thereā€™s no option for direct download from the app or the chrome plugin,

The only option is to right click on the nft and open it in a new tab,

I donā€™t know if it looses quality

Edit
Sorry @Milamber you just answered the question before me :grin:

I will pay attention next time before replying

4 Likes

If you do what Milamber said above it does not lose quality. I checked. That is the full resolution image by right clicking and saving image in phantom.

3 Likes

All of the following will be only my opinions and experience.

Iā€™ve worn this 3 days in a row now. This is the best defensive item Iā€™ve ever used. If you love positive energy then you may prefer Black Mirror or Armor of Light and Glory. Or just use them together with Dragon Armor.

But if youā€™re someone who likes to maintain their neutrality, this alone is golden.

All Iā€™ve felt psychically and energetically with this is invulnerable and impenetrable. If Cloak of Shadow lets you be yourself by getting people to just leave you alone when you want, this lets you be yourself no matter who is talking to you and no matter how theyā€™re talking to you. No new unwanted cords get formed or even begin to attach while wearing this.

One analogy that crossed my mind today is that Empathic Shielding was like wearing a big hamster ball where people canā€™t touch you. But this is like having that sphere be made out of bullet proof glass. Or diamond. Itā€™s just so much more effective. Empathic muffled the undesirable energies and this just stops them like a brick wall.

I could tell something had changed even on my first two days and even on my first hour really, of using this. But I wasnā€™t truly able to sense just how well this field was performing until today. It dawned on me that some of the shields (non-sapien, donā€™t ask) I was using were inferior to this one and were dampening the effectiveness of this one. Once I removed them I saw that this was true.

Once using this one as my only defense I was energetically untouchable. Of course I still kept Shadow Cloak and they work great together. Avoid all attacks, then if they come anyway dodge them automatically, and after all that if something gets through let this Bulletproof (energetically only I mean) Dragon Armor take the hit. And when itā€™s all said and done you donā€™t feel a damn thing. Itā€™s great.

There is draconic energy here. As the description says. I donā€™t want to write about it lest I sound like Iā€™m contradicting Captainā€™s statement about this being an Armor only and not a ā€œbonesā€ field. I agree of course. Even without it being a bones field, it does have draconic energy. And this does provide you some unique advantages which youā€™ll have to discover for yourself. Because, again, let me not seem contradictory. See for yourself.

40 Likes

I know what shields youā€™re talking about LOL :smiley::file_cabinet:

2 Likes

Itā€™s no one youā€™ve heard of. I promise. Not wanting to defame anyone. But brought it up because it might help someone to realize how great Dragon Bone Armor is. Try it by itself, then know how badass it is. Then see if whatever you got goes well with it or not.

8 Likes

Can attest to this. Feels extremely protective. Time will tell but I feel already this is the strongest shielding available and the fact it regenerates makes it even better. I also noticed people seemed to be extra friendly to the point where it almost seemed the Draconic energy made them feel a bit nervous if they werenā€™t friendly to me :joy: draconic aura?

34 Likes

Should I wait for this >> Shielding Protection 3.0 or get both? are they not redundant?

Also which blockchains are these stored on? Solana, eth/matic?

Thank you :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Will this shut down external energies frim entering you? It sounds badass, fire dragon armor but i feel like it will completely blick all energies even light live etc from getting to you. But since its a smart field im sure it would know that

3 Likes