Dragon Bone Armor

A limited edition NFT, Energetically and artistically designed to be a a hardened smart armor body shield that actively regenerates with weathering built with an energetic diamond solidified archetypical, draconic energy.

73 Likes

@Captain_Nemo what would be the amount of copies of this beautiful creation ? :pray:t5:

15 Likes

should last for a while i think.

33 Likes

Got this one, glad I held off on the Cloak of the Shadow for future purchase instead.

12 Likes

Looks amazing, armor that regenerates itself - AND a dragon to boot

11 Likes

Does this help to regenerate the skeletal system?

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Your artwork has been on fire! :fire: :heart_eyes:

Looking forward to reading the testimonials on this one.

8 Likes

I know, breathtaking!

Anything Dragon - insta buy!

35 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer sweet! please share your experiences once you get more familiar with it.

Iā€™m wondering about the skeletal / body regeneration as well. Or is it just an armor around the body?

Edit - never mind! You just answered below. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Captain can confirm but I doubt the goal of this armor (armor = protection) is skeletal regeneration. But may help indirectlyā€¦

8 Likes

I think it is more for protective aspects. Captain is the best person to confirm :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

bought not claimed ā€¦later will doā€¦ my opinion this is energy and protectionā€¦ bones series are all about powerā€¦it is only upgraded to go out of you and create a regenerative shield. have no words ā€¦ a diamond perhapsā€¦treasureā€¦big thank you for creating this.

5 Likes

Maybe try playing Dragon Experience and Intercession audio with the printed tag? I havenā€™t printed it yet but Iā€™ll probably do it later after my normal stacks and routine.

Also available on Patreon.

7 Likes

Words ā€œlimitedā€ and ā€œarmorā€ and me like

No. Thank YOU Dream Captain!

19 Likes

This also works like the bones fields or no? Gives dragon persona or ?

2 Likes

no, just armor

25 Likes

Sweet!

ā€¦cannot wait for the Shielding Protection 3.0 release.

4 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

I havenā€™t figured out much about this one yet but I know itā€™s going to be my favorite for a long time right up there with Cloak of the Shadow.

Diamond. Draconic. Hardened. Epic.

And itā€™s smart. Smart armor. I donā€™t even know what that might mean but I love it.

@Maoshan_Wanderer

This field is where we meet then. Anything Dragon for you and anything Shield or Armor for me.

13 Likes

i have claimed it yesteray evening. yap no bone energy but it is a diamond. thank you for it! great gift!

5 Likes