"Cheating" energy to listen to more audios?

So as most know, when youre exhausted/tired, you’re less receptive to audios and energy in general. Even if it’s not healthy long term, lets say I drink a cup of coffee or have a redbull to temporarily increase my energy and alertness to listen to more audios, does that work?

I know it’s not an optimal long term solution, just curious if it’s something that works, or if that “borrowed” energy from external sources does not count.

3 Likes

Well if you have to do that it might not be the best thing for your nervous system in the medium term-

The other thing is you don’t have to be alert to listen to audios you don’t even have to be awake

But go for it if you really want to, once in a while lots of us just love a good cup of earl grey

4 Likes

Ah, i’m a firm believer of that you are more receptive to receive the energy/field when not in exhaustion mode, even if you can loop audios while asleep too, i don’t think it’s as effective

1 Like

Don’t forget to charge that red bull then with a water charger :)

1 Like

I always thought it was a jing type of energy that works with the audios, and that u lose a type of king through the day

1 Like

shen or chi not jing.

jing is your primary and mostly inactive energy resourse in reserve.
one depletes mostly chi. when one is stubbor enough to begin depleting jing then one will be deadish tired and so on…

the above are the active ones…also ojas.

1 Like

i think short-term curiously yes.
but long-term you rather wanna build your “vessel”, your energy body from within so that you dont have to rely on external stimulants to make you more responsive to audios short-term

3 Likes

Well, it is not redbull but

Dragon Bone Armor

It took me some time to realize it was actually an effect of the dragon bone armor to withstand and assimilate a lot more fields than I usually do

And if you’re thinking in terms of fields etc then yes it’s definitely Shen

Ultimately it will be the finest energy that builds your vessel like Nice2knowU says.

For stimulants in general, I have noticed they can boost the way I perceive the field. It has nothing to do with listening more or less, but rather an interactive quality of your listening sessions.

I hardly ever come across an Earl Grey loving person! That’s so cool!

It’s exotic, aromatic, sweet, but not on the palate… I love it!! I’m not huge on tea either but damn earl grey reigns its own sweet spot!

4 Likes

I think if I am too exhausted mentally to focus on the field at all (i know passive listening works, but i highly doubt it’s as effective as active listening) the field isn’t as effective on me, which is why I think stimulants are a bit of temporary “cheats” even if not healthy or sustainable long term

1 Like

It does

It’s the best!

2 Likes

It’s more so a different version of the same field. It’s tapping into a lot more active potential of the field and leading it into a lot more areas in physical or life etc. This awareness of the movement of field during its active work also

But the reason I recommend dragon bone armor is this exhaustion concept. It is practically what the armor does, in there the body actively regenerates and it’s been reported a ‘side effect’ of the field.

Mental or physical exhaustion has its drawbacks because the body becomes less focused on absorbing new information, or has little resources to work with.

But the fields almost always bypass that and become this organic resource in and of itself. It becomes that both happening at the same time; exhaustion taking a role but also fields being in their information, a new supply. (changes from a field to another of course but generally speaking)

Is it something you have done or just wondering? Have you noticed any more tolerance because of these stimulants?

It is! I was so excited for the tea from the shop, not because of chi, not because of Jing… But because of that mystery earl grey blend!! Lol I thought it was Shen for the longest until Gnostic said it wasn’t on the thread. It was just… the essence of earl grey :sparkles:

1 Like

Yep, basically my own theory on it as well, short term yes, so if you use stimulant short term to get more effect in the energy repair/building fields, it’s sort of an “investment” in a sense, and not a pure sacrifice which it would be if i use stimulant to play a video game instead for example.