Negentropic Dragon

From the item’s description:

That’s the intention of the creator.

If other people are having different experiences, that’s probably due to their unique, individual skills and abilities, which might be different from your own.

12 Likes

Who knows what the Dragon considers a “call”. There is the obvious. And I’m sure it works that way, per the description and per the creator’s intent.

But also, for some of us who find this being simply “showing up” I bet in every case it is happening for people who strongly wish for it to happen. And I get the feeling that the Dragon is happy to answer that call as well.

Merely conjecture on my part.

13 Likes

First I dont feel the dragon, i just followed ugnis words that, “just believe they are there” (read that some time ago"

My baby is 7 months old and teething, cant sleep well, waking up , cranky and fussy,
They i got an idea to ask the dragon to help ease the pain my baby is experiencing and help him sleep well , i also told her to be very gentle (her presence) because my baby wakes up (remove all my mandalas including Negentropic dragon NFT and place them outside the house and even stop playing fields even browsing the forum while my baby sleeps wakes him up )

3 days have passed and have not experience my baby being cranky and fussy, even sleeps sleeps well waking up only when hungry and full diaper

also I asked the help while the NFT far from me, looks like the dragon will come even if we are not carrying her image

41 Likes

I started carrying this calling card again. I did not make any calls. After a little while, it slowly crept up on me, after about 2 hours, and before that, I feel protected, safe, comforted, at peace.

I changed no other fields and after checking what I’m carrying again this is the only one I think can account for this.

It’s like a spiritual massage. I was not aware of how much stress and tension and underlying fear and worry I’ve been carrying day to day. Until this. Like I was hiding it from myself, pushing it below conscious awareness as best as I could. And then this big “mother?” Dragon just like, no, you will be at peace now. Be comforted. Relax. You’re safe. *exhales

24 Likes

Oh boy would this have been especially helpful a few years ago then. Do you know how much Bob Marley was played during the colic phase???

Happy for you truly.

13 Likes

I´m quite new to NFT´s and a bit confused at the moment, sorry in advance :slight_smile:

So, is this Dragon just a protector or does it have any more features?

Now, Maoshan_Wanderer, says this. Could anyone elaborate a bit more on this?

What is it then?

Where can I learn more about this negentropic dragon? I´m highly interested.

Thank you guys!!

2 Likes

Other than buy her and talk with her? Hope that others do extensive testimonials about their experiences. But the learning experience comes with interacting directly with the dragon. From extensive post reading in the forum, there are as diverse experiences with different fields as there are members who post, lol.

8 Likes

p.s. and I’ve said it before. She is really sweet! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Not sure, but in my very basic understand, dragons are elemental spirits that have great powers. Of many types. I think I heard somewhere they used to be enslaved to do violent things in past history, but this is not their nature. In asian cultures they are seen as very auspicious. I think they are here to help us. Someone in the group says the healing powers of this dragon is great.

11 Likes

What´s the difference between this and “The Warrior Monk”? Both are protectors, Dragon works on deman call and The monk 24/7, The Monk has intelligence of highly Skilled Shaolin Monks, and I don´t know yet about the intelligence of this Dragon. Should we train this Negentropic Dragon as we do with Dragon servitor?

What´s the difference betwee Negentropic Dragon and Dragon Golem?

Thanks!!

1 Like

Here’s answer to one part: She’s not a servitor. Make sure you read everything in this thread. You can ask her to do stuff other than protect you, but I wouldn’t say “training” was called for, unless it’s for the owner, lol.

13 Likes

She’s so cool!

5 Likes

Why? What can you tell us about her? :smirk:

@Matty Oh sorry I didn’t see this. Well Like what @Rosechalice said she’s really nice and sweet and her presence was very noticeable for me, and I really enjoyed her being there, I asked her if she could do simple things like send me energy and it felt really amazing. But really what I love the most about this nft is that I get to sleep like this at night image
Knowing that I’m protected by a loving dragon😌.

14 Likes

That´s great of hearing. So glad for you!

I hope some day I could meet this sweet Dragon too :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply mate!

1 Like

Deleted

Is there any way to know how many copies are left of an NFT?

1 Like

Try to buy 99999999999999999 of an nft. When it tells you “no you can only spend 3,204,294 dollars buying all of these”… then you will know how many are left. Add 1 to cart, then go to cart. Put in 999999999999 or the ridiculously large number of your choice in the quantity field. Click outside of the quantity field.

22 Likes

I’m missing what you’re wanting to say. Perhaps if you use your words…?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I cannot smash the “like” button enough! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes