Negentropic Dragon

On demand call card for the most negentropic protector for warranted situations.

71 Likes

Is that the flower of life picture behind the castle and artwork? :astonished:

10 Likes

I don’t understand … phone card?

1 Like

:sparkling_heart: Wow Captain!

10 Likes

insta buy

6 Likes

It means that when you need protection, call this badass dragon and he/she will come to protect you.

10 Likes

How should we call this dragon :dragon: ?

2 Likes

okkkkkkkkkkkkk thanks!

1 Like

Do you have to call him or is that a stylized way of saying he will be there when you need him?

What does it mean for a protector to be negentropic? Does it mean he will put things back together that are falling apart in order to protect you? I’m trying to wrap my mind around the implications.

I see the flower of life in the background and I wonder if this ancient pattern is somehow related to negentropy or even the basis of it.

A dragon using Flower of Life energy to protect you…

output-onlinegiftools

23 Likes

It is undoubtedly a she

You can call on her when needed
consider it a summoning, for situations you may need it.
Its too large of a presence to be around 24/7

53 Likes

Yes sir, when I bought it, I did not feel anything. When I focused on the image for a bit and gently reached out, she stirred and acknowledged. Felt like she was purring and breathing around me playfully. Totally lovable big ball of fun. If she is a servitor, she sure is very life-like and alert! I requested her to send me a blast of energy, sort of a Monday morning “pick me up” kind, and phew, feels like I am on some energy drink!

We have some lineage dragons, who are kinda aloof and not very playful. They look at me like, “who is this idiot that I am supposed to protect because his lineage of teachers passed me on to him?” They show up when needed however, but are hardly fun types lol This one feels fun and much nicer haha

55 Likes

I am unsure if that’s a good description lol
but its a term if any right?

33 Likes

:wink: :wink: :wink:

15 Likes

I need to spend more time with Madame Dragon and Mr. Monk. I continue to be obsessed with Mr. Skull haha

29 Likes

I meant “he” as a gender neutral pronoun just because it wears me out to write “he or she” all the time. That’s cool to know that this one has a gender.

It feels like she is staying with me. Maybe I’m just bad in need. Feels like if Negentropic is her first name and Dragon is her last name then Overcome Procrastination is her middle name. At least that’s how she’s showing up for me at the moment. Probably just because that’s my area of need.

It’s like if Negentropy had that “Push” behind it you mention in your Weaved Worlds fields.

12 Likes

After I made contact, she is still around lol…

I now tried a thing and told her to rest and I will call her if needed. She still seemed to stay for a few minutes and now she seems to have gone.

26 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

32 Likes

well, can it be automated somehow? Like she will sense when danger is coming or whatever and then she will automatically react, or won’t she?

7 Likes

from what i read while i dont have her in my wallet just yet our dear @Captain_Nemo had succseeded in summoning a real creature, a real living creature… not a servitor… that is why she will stay until not needed… wonderful… i can sence what ill recieve tommorow when i claim the NFT… have no accsess to my wallet today because work.

i am almost teary eyed… a real dragon. for real. wow. super achievement!

12 Likes

hmm… this sounds… sentient?

3 Likes