Negentropic Dragon

this is the word i was looking for.
captain made a channel for a dragon

@Captain_Nemo is this creature from those that travel the dragon paths?

2 Likes

But it can do servitor tasks.

1 Like

let me be alittle romanticā€¦ :laughing: not servitor tasksā€¦ like a programmā€¦

1 Like

If she makes requests like a dragon golem, but perhaps with more power.

You are also from the area(Develoment) bro

2 Likes

Another layer of protection!

Thanks Dream.
Do we have to wear/have close to our body this NFT in order to be able to call on it, or is purchasing it enough? @Captain_Nemo

This will be my next purchase.

Purchased.

Problem with completing transfer to my Solflare wallet. Contacted themā€¦hard to contact them, finally got thru after several tries, and finally got it resolved. Took an hour to resolve. This is my 2nd NFT from them to Solflare wallet

They suggest next time I use Chrome browser, instead of Firefox

BIG energy when I connected to this NFT and introduced myself.

From Dream:
ā€œIts too large of a presence to be around 24/7ā€

Only 114 copies made!
So if u want/need it, dont hold off too long

32 Likes

Thanks for sharing the number of copies. Purchased! :dragon: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Pondering itā€¦just not sure if itā€™s redundant to get another protection item. I have the Monk. What do you think the extra benefit is if any @Maoshan_Wanderer ? It seems there are actually other purposes he/she serves besides protection if she gave you energy.

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Did you give her a name like other servitors?

3 Likes

On another note, guys. I thought of a way to wear the printed tagsā€¦I printed mine on card stock with a little extra white on top and used a hole puncher to be able to thread them through the chain. Incase no one has thought of it.

36 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27 really like this simple solution. And it will weigh less. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah practically weightless!

8 Likes

Awesome idea! snoopy-great

9 Likes

I was holding off then I read that there were only 114 of these Dragons, and I had to go for it!

She is Intensly beautiful Captain! She enveloped me with warmth the moment that I completed the purchase. She will leave if I ask her to do so, but for now I am enjoying her presence so much! What a Sweetheart! Wow, do I adore your Dragons! :sparkling_heart: :dragon_face:

28 Likes

Iā€™m going to buy this after reading your comment :) sounds wonderful, I canā€™t wait to have a little (big) dragon around.

8 Likes

I had meant to reply to @Premintarsia :)

1 Like

I think that you will Adore her, too! Her presence is very tangible! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

I got Her. Canā€™t have too much protection nowadays!

11 Likes

I feel like, even if she only shows up in times of need, there is a constant link. Because my motivation as mentioned above is increased while carrying this. And confidence also.

I donā€™t want to jump to any unwarranted conclusions.

10 Likes

YES. Me too.
I asked Her to ā€œengorge me with whatever energy healing, guidance, and protection that is for my highest good at this timeā€ and to ā€œclear any negative energy, entities, black magic, curses, spells, etc.ā€
I am in such a state of euphoria now. I am jamming out to all of my old favorite music singing my heart out. Something I havenā€™t done in a long time. Music is hitting my heart chakra so hard right now.

15 Likes

Oh wow, me too!! I have a rare child free night tonight and Iā€™m literally going through my iTunes library listening to songs from the past, reliving memories and healing at the same time. All songs that I couldnā€™t hear before because of associated memories. Feels like Iā€™m able to face it all nowā€¦

9 Likes