A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs

Everything that came out after the 13th Skull is considered a living being, is what I mean :)

The design has evolved and changed in concept, but remained to hold the same connotation for ease of exchange, and distinction.

2 Likes

cap confirmed this? @Captain_Nemo

are beings the same as god-like?

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

great

1 Like

:smiley:

It’s like the word ‘mandala’ haha, just something that stuck, continued to be used,

But offers a great distinction nonetheless and offers its purpose :)

1 Like

is the firebird the same tier as the 13 skull… two owners boasted, but they were owners of the firebird, not 13th skull.
What is the answer. please confirm @Captain_Nemo @Maoshan_Wanderer @Desiree @SilverZuzu @WellBeing

1 Like

Well, yeah one has to own both to know the distinction. There is nothing like the Skull though just like there is nothing like the firebird, or any that was created from that point forward.

Captain has confirmed in the dragon of wealth project also :) They all learn from each other and apply in the same way that suits their own knowledge base, but they will never be equal.

That’s how we get a unique product :)

5 Likes

which do I choose man this is hard lmao

1 Like

haha it is hard :slight_smile: it’s just whatever your goals and what your heart and mind desire at this point! :)

3 Likes

but they ain’t much description to figure out.

I’ll make a poll for what people’d choose

• The Firebird Group Project
  • The 13th Skull Cap Release

0 voters

Sorry, I dont own either of those.

3 Likes

Me either :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi, I was called into this thread to comment on the situation.

In my eyes - Skull is one of Captain’s most hyped products, also feedback from more reputable forum members has consistently raised interest in it, and raised the price of this product significantly. That’s the pricing principle of this forum - the more interest in the product, the higher the price.

I personally know someone who invested a large amount of money in Skull, experienced profound disappointment in this investment.

Expectations - may not match reality.

I have also had the opinion that some people try to get a Skull in the hope that it will automate their life. Also, the desire for something big and powerful is probably inspiring.

But not everyone has favorable sensitivity, and as far as I know, not everyone has found an approach to the Skull (even those with good sensitivity).
But they have found a great contact with the deity XXX / other NFT and so on.

You’re trying to compare different products, and don’t forget that the Skull is a product of the Captain. There was more interest in it from the beginning.

After the sale of the Skull, as I remember there was a general excitement on the forum, even frustration for those who could not buy it, created ideas to rent it out and so on.

In order to support those of our Russian group, who did not have time to buy Skull, we turned to the Captain directly with a request to create a product of similar limitless potential. This story has a longer beginning, but let that remain behind the scenes. Thus came the first group project. By the way, it will be an anniversary soon. That’s how more narrowly focused products began to emerge.

The value of a product is a very relative phenomenon. Many specific/needed features can be recreated, and you don’t necessarily need to get product X at all costs.
Certain needs compensate for many other NFTs

You ask the question of choice. Do you want to buy Skull or Bird? But as far as I know Bird is not for sale now. A colleague sold a copy quite recently.

Also, for what purpose do you want to make the choice? You have a Pegasus in your avatar. I think it’s sufficient for most everyday tasks.

I voted for the Skull, since the Firebird was originally intended for a specific group. Not having any product I don’t think you need to feel deprived. It’s more comfortable to go your own way. There are products in different groups that are a great addition to everyday life.

Also, we’re hoping for a product soon when we say “Skull was just the beginning.” :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I’m about to print my nfts but my question is. Do you think it’s okay to print in one polaroid with 3 different nfts? And laminating it

I’m so excited to try these three! And put in my phone case

2 Likes

That’s how it all began! :slight_smile:

Excellent post, well done! :muscle:

6 Likes

I dont know about how private msg work or what i can say or what i cant.
But am pretty sure dream is fine with me saying this.

But when I asked him if it is possible if i can ask Chiron if he can make brain connections.
He said ask him these are all designed to keep growing the skillset can also improve over time.

To me this comment by cap confirms what @Desiree has been saying. That the Servitoirs can be taught to learn abilites that they dont come with. Desire was saying that she ask her NFT to fill water with energy that the servitoir skillset didnt not included and after a week or so it started to work.

All am saying is that people dont really have to be upset if they cant get the best NFT you can work with the NFTs you have to teach them ablities that cant do. That maybe the Skull can do out the box. lol

:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Then are we bringing up the issue of expectations vs reality or the hype around the skull?

While the hype is a very real sentiment around certain products, it deterres away from the reality of the actual power realized in the product.

The envisioned power of the Skull is also the reason of the birth of Firebird, and by contrast, all other projects that followed.

A skill set that is designed to match the products’ capabilities is the reason these projects are also still ongoing.

And the reason several products are still sought after, to this day.

The desire of an automated life is not a realistic expectation.

But the capability of certain products to realize matters that were far from achievable, to the human mind, becomes a greater possibility with certain products like the Skull.

To weave a consciousness of all that can exist and make a byproduct of all of them combined; that is the base concept of the being of power; the 13th Skull.

And who, by extension, revived the limitless possibilities that we have today.

In a hierarchical tower of Gods and specific beings, it becomes an evident observation how far the Skull can be esteemed for them, very specific products get this recognition from other worlds :slight_smile:

The hype is simply an exaggerated realization, but it does not mean the unrealistic, to those who have experienced, isn’t within the closest reach :)

8 Likes

Thanks man for all that. You solid for real. Hella solid bro. I like that yuh be keepin it real. Fresh :100::100::100::100:
OG Cap, my man my boss posted an announcement that had me :skull_and_crossbones::coffin:🪦:funeral_urn:Drop
(Solid guy btw fr. man been droppin em nfts like Drake be droppin bars)
But boss is this product gon b realized anymo or naw- my cap be writing no mas groups :coffin::dizzy_face::skull_and_crossbones:
me and my girl use this account man lmaoooo so
she be postin that pro pic bro
I aint got tine for dat yuh feel :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Naw im just playin. That pic mad cute bro immma admit it

Fam chilax @UgniS saying nada bout dat yuh feel
my man bein positive. Dope old chap being solid- he not be addin hot chilli peppa spice :hot_pepper::hot_pepper:
Dont u go doin that :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: fr :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: