Max Heal Potion

Like Dream said, you can use this audio with Max Heal Potion to help those that need healing.

9 Likes

Never used this before, thanks

1 Like

I tried max heal with intention to work on my gf… she was in next room with closed eyes. It works for distance healing for me

I think servitors can transfer energy also.

Im using other nfts for distance healing for long time and tried this one the same. It works very well

I imagined my gf in my 3rd eye and receving the energy

Edit: it was experiment if distance healing work here

16 Likes

Does it still work as active, with the command “heal”, and passive, just carry the picture around?
I mean for one self not to heal others as spell.

Thanks for sharing your experience @Luke . I was wondering if it works for distance as well.

1 Like

:point_up: This plus the suggestions in the How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas and the various threads we have on how to work with NFTs.

4 Likes

Thanks!
Just for clarification I read the description before and thought that saying “heal” was more like an active command with which we could heal our self or others actively and carrying it around was more passive in effect.
Now that the healing others part was not integrated I wondered If saying heal has an effect or not for the nft owner.

Maybe you understood correctly in the first post but reading it again I thought I asked the question rather weird.

1 Like

I’m not understanding what you’re wanting to know.

If you’re using it for yourself, just carry it around passively, as you had read in the description. Even then, the more you actively connect to and participate with your NFT, the better results you can have with your healing.

If you’re wanting to heal someone else, then you’ll want to direct your NFT to do so, with the “heal” command.

Or were you wanting to know something else?

1 Like

Has that weird bug with the NFT image and name not showing up in the wallet been fixed for anybody yet? Mine is still appearing that way.

1 Like

This has not been implemented in the NFT.

No special effect.

I see the description has been edited since I posted my reply. Thank you.

There will definitely be someone living up to million years old and telling the story of people who were apart of this forum.

On a real note, so many fields that can extend your life by triple the amount.

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @LittleOwl
for the audio field using on others , what would be the lowest age to use this safely

If I want to use this nft, to treat my family to reduce vaccine side effects and get back to health

Also can? @LittleOwl

1 Like

Play it around them, it should work

7 Likes

Don’t think there’s any age limit for healing… if someone needs healing it will heal them, if they are perfectly healthy nothing will change for them

6 Likes

After 4hrs+ of troubleshooting finally got the NFT. Phantom wallet app on Edge gone but thank god for Brave.

@Captain_Nemo @LittleOwl I got 2 mp3s, one 15.3mb at the time of purchase and other 5.1mb at the time of claiming. Anyone is fine to use?

3 Likes

what an immense surprise this is

may this gift help as many people as possible

4 Likes

Wow! This is a dream come true! More like a fantasy turning into reality! Thank you Captain

13 Likes

I imagine this + Eternal + Plasma Flaunt as the holy trinity of healing fields.

Simply put
Eternal: providing the optimal environment
Max Heal Potion: The actual medicine
Plasma Flaunt: A surgeon

Could it be simplified it like this?
Would love to hear your thoughts or some nuance on that.

11 Likes