Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

It works on you 24/7 just by being the NFT owner and having it in your Venly wallet.

Having the printed mandala in your aura and listening to the audio enhanced the effect.

6 Likes

It will only work for compatible partners.

4 Likes

@King_A you’re highly appreciated

@Ygofrd-758 我每次看到中文就很开心。我在想NFT用中文该怎么说?

3 Likes

yes as long as the nft is in your wallet it will work for you

doesnt matter how you acquire it

5 Likes
2 Likes

Ownership as having NFT in your venly wallet.

Then read and apply this:

6 Likes

Just got it💪🏽

Let’s see what happens

14 Likes

Woaaaah that’s some good news here!!! @Josh

Enjoy!!! :muscle:

6 Likes

Damn man, this the one. NFT I needed the most, only the ones that went through a tough love cycle really understands I mean. Loved this girl so much yet I feel lost in her love at the same time

5 Likes

I couldn’t find this in my search, but I think this field is not for those who are already in relationships, correct? Is there one for those are already in relationships?

That depends on whether your current relationship is already based on a healthy and genuine expression of love.

If it does, then the field will help you two to grow together even stronger.

If it does not, then the field will act like an “ascension tag for love”, meaning that it will work on you and your ability to love and raise your vibration etc. And then it depends on whether your current partner is willing to make the fast development with you or not. If not, then you two will grow apart.

The challenge is that we don’t know whether our relationship is build on genuine and healthy love until we learn actual real love.
That is because we are usually blinded by our relationship patterns and coping mechanisms. Until those mechanisms are solved (which BoLove does), everyone of course believes that they are in “a healthy relationship”.

So it all comes down whether you are a friend of truth and development towards a more healthy love and expression.

I believe BoLove is a great test to find out on how much love your relationship is actually based upon. BoLove will open your eyes and your heart, and either way, you will end up in a position of much more self-esteem. With your current partner or with a new one.

12 Likes

Thank you for the response. What you said makes a lot of sense.

2 Likes

you know the field smells at times, right?

this is what i didnt fathom: does it smell to repel or to attract or both? any input?

2 Likes

Yes, it is part of the many things that the field does :slight_smile:

See the features summary in the 2nd post.

1 Like

only in the sutable partners, i fathom.

i dont know, for me this field is needed but also one more source of pain. because it shows even more of the illusion, when the illusion is gone…empty and sorrow.

3 Likes

Meditating to this field is similar to my experience from Sacred 12 NFT, a sense of imminent death. (Understand is ego resistance) so intense that if I don’t move it feels like my soul will crush through my physical body.

Showing me how much self-love im resisting and the good amount of work that lays up ahead.

11 Likes

Awesome post and explanation of the field, @JAAJ! thank-you-cute

4 Likes

It brings up a lot of stuff

3 Likes

Better out than in, as Hagrid says. :rofl:

4 Likes

Alohomora!
Perhaps excuse my spelling. My spell casting is a bit rusty

3 Likes