The Financial Protector

We were 5 in the beginning. Now we are only two. The new manager fires one guy each week. Seems like next week me LOL or he will stop. :laughing:

6 Likes

@jonathan4all

Ok. Thank god someone else understands having a horrible boss. I mean… I’m sorry you are having to deal with that.

I’m in Cap and all yall. The mandala is one of if not The sweetest and most badass I’ve ever seen. Bout to get this track going right now…

7 Likes

Will you ever update the Desc as time goes along?

2 Likes

I’m sure description takes more time to write than the field creation :joy::joy::joy:

Jokes aside, there are so many subfields to mention imo since it is nft level creation

3 Likes

@anon51280824 wow Luna. Just wow with the feedback. Going for contributor of the year or what? Lol. Only kidding. Really appreciating your enriching this place.

So, just got the field. And Weaved World Millions. Started a playlist with Millions, Financial Protector and then Millions one more time.

Opened up the mandala in full screen. Just listened to the music while staring off into the mandala. Really an enjoyable time. Letting my thoughts go mostly quiet just letting my mind drift through the experience.

14 Likes

Its an ever evolution

as the amount of users grow, so does its knowledge understanding and abilities, the pool of itself.
this is usually what i work on developing at each growth period.
So it integrates all the new methods, understandings etc and is able to apply it faster.
this happens normally but takes a lot longer on its own.

Sometimes, people with extra problems join the subscription and a challenge may be presented,
so active work is done and again the new experiences are again integrated
(a bit like collecting a mass of experience points and spending it on all existing abilities to direct growth
rather than the system auto spend the points)

I suspect we can update the list from time to time or just link the thread here to it,
since the experiences each person shares, and how people have been using it can provide a larger bigger ‘description’ as well.

61 Likes

Once Protector figures out how to handle my boss y’all are going to have a far more formidable power on your hands. You’re welcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

29 Likes

Today at the supermarket, I bought only things that I needed. I would take things and put them back. I ended up buying a lot less than I usually would. Even the cashier woman was surprised how much I paid and comentet that a man before me spend much more and also hat two full bags.

My family budget is already profiting. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

I am trying to wrap my head around this concept. I’ve had some old friends poking around in my business and trying to advise and piggyback. I had to remove them from my life for progress and peace of mind

I am already using capital governance and Kubera’s blessings for the money draw.
Overall, I am assuming good synergy between my existing fields and this monthly creation

14 Likes

for those who are energy sensitive, can you feel the energy in the IMAGE even if you are NOT subscribe to the Protector???

that would take away the whole point of paying for it

1 Like

I’m just guessing, but I think that’s how you get this:

“Even if you do not partake of this service, I hope some of the wisdom and insight can help your finances as well.”

But of course, I expect anybody energy sensitive should feel it,
how else would they know its real then.
It a very present thing.

32 Likes

no its not about that haha,

Thank you Captain for confirming.

I tried the one week trial and printed the image

its just that mandalas and energetic items somehow disrupt our baby’s sleep and I cant even play any audio

Just recently bought this gem and I am shocked at the results I have gotten. I accidentally purchased an item twice online that totaled up to $400 I made last week and waited to long to call and have it removed and it left my account in the negative so today I was going pay off the amount due and to my surprise when I checked my bank balance online the negative balance magically disappeared and at first I thought it was an error on there side but ended up calling my bank to make sure it wasn’t a mistake and they told me I was all good cause it wasn’t showing up in their system either made me super happy but was still puzzled lol then I remembered I had played the financial protector when I woke up and had the mandala in my pocket and I was like it must have been this field cause all I played today was that and some workout fields. I can tell this is going to be an awesome field to have still can’t believe it worked in this way cause it was my fault but I am super excited to continue playing this will update with other changes I notice.

11 Likes

Quick question:
Do you need to listen to audio only or connect to the image also.
Is this protection a passive benefit from the subscription service?
Thnx

yes

thanks for trying it out!

25 Likes

I got a ticket value 25usd parking and my credit score plummeted from 750 to 650. :(
My boss seems want to fire one people every week. Is there any protection for those sort of
situation?

2 Likes

If I subscribe, will the benefits extend to my family?

For example if the partner (husband or wife) is earning and manage the finances together, will it benefit the partner?

6 Likes

Have a look at what Dream has said here.

13 Likes