The Financial Protector

that would take away the whole point of paying for it

1 Like

Iā€™m just guessing, but I think thatā€™s how you get this:

ā€œEven if you do not partake of this service, I hope some of the wisdom and insight can help your finances as well.ā€

But of course, I expect anybody energy sensitive should feel it,
how else would they know its real then.
It a very present thing.

32 Likes

no its not about that haha,

Thank you Captain for confirming.

I tried the one week trial and printed the image

its just that mandalas and energetic items somehow disrupt our babyā€™s sleep and I cant even play any audio

Just recently bought this gem and I am shocked at the results I have gotten. I accidentally purchased an item twice online that totaled up to $400 I made last week and waited to long to call and have it removed and it left my account in the negative so today I was going pay off the amount due and to my surprise when I checked my bank balance online the negative balance magically disappeared and at first I thought it was an error on there side but ended up calling my bank to make sure it wasnā€™t a mistake and they told me I was all good cause it wasnā€™t showing up in their system either made me super happy but was still puzzled lol then I remembered I had played the financial protector when I woke up and had the mandala in my pocket and I was like it must have been this field cause all I played today was that and some workout fields. I can tell this is going to be an awesome field to have still canā€™t believe it worked in this way cause it was my fault but I am super excited to continue playing this will update with other changes I notice.

11 Likes

Quick question:
Do you need to listen to audio only or connect to the image also.
Is this protection a passive benefit from the subscription service?
Thnx

yes

thanks for trying it out!

25 Likes

I got a ticket value 25usd parking and my credit score plummeted from 750 to 650. :(
My boss seems want to fire one people every week. Is there any protection for those sort of
situation?

2 Likes

If I subscribe, will the benefits extend to my family?

For example if the partner (husband or wife) is earning and manage the finances together, will it benefit the partner?

6 Likes

Have a look at what Dream has said here.

13 Likes

Just subscribe to this
Will report back on experiences

1 Like

good question

2 Likes

So thereā€™s no need to print it? And keep it somewhere.

Thatā€™s just an additional bonus thing I did. Not saying donā€™t print it.

1 Like

I have become super aware of my spending since subscribing to this. And the realisation how silly Iā€™ve been with money in the past, wasteful in fact.

My next step is to buy woven worlds, millions. I have a business that Iā€™ve been quite lazy with, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll find the direction and motivation I need with that one to take it where it needs to be.

Excited to see how things progress.

20 Likes

One thing I do wonder - would this field stop people asking me for money? A lot of people in my family ask for help all the time, I always say yes, but then it has an effect on me mentally. I would love for then to stop asking. Saying that, I will just say no next time as I this makes me want to save my money, but it would be even better if they can just stop :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Are you giving handouts? If so, you might find more satisfaction in finding something for them to do in exchange for the money you give them. Maybe even put them to work helping you with your business :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Mainly handouts yes. Ah yes, thatā€™s a very good idea, i wouldnā€™t want them to work at my business but I have a lot of things in the house that needs doing :)

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea! I think youā€™ll find that you help the ones who really need it and shorten the line for those who are merely opportunists taking advantage of your good nature.

And, in this way, everyone retains their dignity. :sparkles:

14 Likes

Just got subscribed yesterday and I already noticed whilst shopping for groceries, I was looking for the best, cheapest ways possible, calculating discounts etc. and not buying unnessesary items. Looking forward to what else this field will manifest. Love it so far already!

1 Like