The Financial Protector

Do the same audio gets updated as and when u update the field ?
Or is it only mandala ?

I love you man!!! Thank you so much! It was my mistake! I have it now! :wink::wink::wink::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Thanks for the new image, I was about to get the earlier one printed and laminated.

@Milamber Could we have a look once it is done?

@Lucky If you mean do you have to download again then not needed. Captain already said it above no need for re-downloading every time the field gets updated.

6 Likes

Got it :+1:

First review forgive me if its long. Itll be the only one i promise.

Phew phew phew this.

PHEW this is for me so far the most powerful incredible creation even above my precious Skull (yep)
Even combining everything created so far. Knowing that each one thing is immensely beyond description powerful. Imagine combining all.

This still wins in my books.

You know if we have the money we buy everything posted here. No hesitation, because we know they are all perfectly made. However when i read this one just minutes after the release, i immediately subscribed, having quickly read its description. I did it because i saidā€¦ a subscription? A monthly fee? Woah? this must be the top of the top crĆØme de la crĆØme

Now i feel bad i described it like i did.

Because that is short so short of a description for this, here im breaking about to cry just writing this.

Gosh, ok ill try to be specific without so many details, because part of me wants you to be amazed and in shock in a good spontaneous way. But then the other part of me wants to give the details hopping that by doing it id give you that little push you need to jump aboard. Because we all should have this. We need it. And ill tell you why.

1- I second what @Sarumann33 said.
The change of the money smell was the first thing i noticed. The money that touches my hands, the one that I receive, the money that I give, changes from a rotten smell (that i never smelled before) but yeah i get to smell that awful smell right before it changes, to a clean one, and further more with a full feeling of purity. Light and all included yep.

As the day passed oh manā€¦ the realization of why the bad smell, oh dang the realization of the evil attached to it, i swear im crying. I dont even know if this review would stay up tbh. Ill still say it all ive felt and witnessed.

When i first smelled it i was like eww (but not too strong just ohhā€¦" well i guess because money passes on from hand to hand collecting a heavy feeling when is spent, like a heavy feeling in your mind")
That was it. But until i was explaining to my sisters all about it so they would subscribe, its when the sense, the feeling, the visuals and the ache in my heart started showing up!

I was like omgā€¦ so much pain and dirt attached to it.
We grab money and we dont know how many places its been to, which people has have it before, we dont know if that bill paid for awful things (i dont really want to list them here but you get the picture) i cried and cried and cried feeling all of that. The realization was simply awful. Everything absolutely everything wrong and awful in this world is attached to it. Even when we have earned it rightfully, legally, with hard work and also used it in good manners, even shared etcā€¦ it has moved around through all the bad one way or another before us.

But then my money doesnt feel like that anymore. Doesnt smell bad anymore, its clean, perfectly clean, its pure, its love, it has purpose, from when it reaches my hands or my bank account, or my crypto or whatever means, to when it reaches any other hand.

Maybe thats why a lot of us good ones, specially the spiritual ones have battled all our life wanting it while at the same time rejecting consciously and unconsciously to have more of it. Even when we understand and make good use of it and stay in our toes and down to earth, it has been difficult to reach a high level of rich or millionaires state. Even tho all of us ā€œat leastā€ think or have thought that if we were one dayā€¦ oh we would do sooo much. But we keep rejecting that state for many reasons.

The millionaires and billionares majority dont give a S about the world events and thats why it follows them so easily. It carries the same vibration.

Now i understand why is gonna flow more and more faster and easier to me because i want it all, i accept it that pure and loving, it feels literally like love in the form of bills etc, and i want it all because i also feel the desire and the action (that were always there anyway to give but never to the level i feel now) freely, easily, fully in the vibration of money. Protected, secured from EVERYTHING you can imagine (so i dont make it too long lol)

2- this part is huge to Me. Probably a lot of you will resonate to itā€¦ right after the smell and the realizations mentioned above, it started disintegrating, destroying the negative effect of my 1st and foremost money enemy i needed protection from :slight_smile:

MYSELF.

Yeah. It took me 2.5 days to understand this.

To make it short, It strongly fully powerfully stops me from spending money if i dont absolutely need to, further moreā€¦ even if i actually need to, it pushes me HARD to find a way to avoid expending it.

And when i say its strong its like dry cement on my hands kind of hard lol

It just doesnt let me. And sure enough after the normal complaints like ā€œbut whyyyy come one!! I really need this ugh #$%^##%ā€ :unamused::roll_eyes: and saying to myself (i need to find a way to communicate to this field so i can explain when i need the lock off) cause maaaan. It cant be this strong lol ā€¦ the cheaper or free solution falls in my beautiful brain :bulb:tah dah! Or the realization after the tantrum that i really dont need it, i can use this instead, do that instead, etc :woman_shrugging:

Its super organizing my spendings, investments, etc

I give you just one example of how crazy it has been with Me:

So 2 of my sisters were convinced already i havent spoken to the other 2. And then we agreed that the easiest way specially since they dont speak english, was for me to pay their subscription with my card, enter their email address and they would pay a monthly bill i have in Colombia that has to be paid in cash.
So i went to do thatā€¦ i tried like 4 times not kidding. I was laughing and frustrated at the same time because i knew it was Mr Samurai (now)

I had to breathe deeply, restart my phone, go incognito so gumroad or paypal or ehatever wouldnt picked up my info with a different email i thought maybe it was that blocking it, but i knew it was this. So i understood the message and since i already paid the bill in Colombia so they wouldnā€™t have a reason to pay me back quickly, i told them the first month was a gift from Me from my heart, and that in that from now on, they would have to pay my bill on the same day their subscription would be charged, so all of us would have Mr Samurai ok with the spending lol

Sure enough after we agreed. The transactions went through smoothly!!

This field perfectly came after contentment so both would bring a powerful result.

Me not buying emotions :) i dont need to anymore.

Just the order how i bought these 4 things is amazing and in perfect sync. And it was almost a coincidence. Not really planned. Although they were kinda released in that order now that i think about it :thinking:

3- that part of gratitude explained in the description?
(Insert french hand kiss emoji) its enhanced, automated, genuine, big and constant. It feels beautiful. Youll remember about this, even if we look funny, you find yourself talking to your money, loving it with a pure love not greed, thanking it, the cards feels different to the touch. I promise you. And it comes with a bigger exciment to plan and actually strategy how youll be giving back to others in a balanced proportion as it comes and that feels amazing. And thats what keeps the money coming in and expanding.

Last thing:

4- GIVING/SHARING WITH OTHERS

yeah, so we all know how that feels and why we should i dont need to mention that here.

But what i noticed, that again, made me cry last night on my way back home after the supermarketā€¦

When i stepped outside the supermarket there was this lady with a small box full of candies, she approached me and asked me to buy whatever because she was hungry, and said yeah sure, i picked a few stuff (that i dont even eat) and then i handled her a 20 bill (pesos tho lol like 1usd was the total) i was thinking i was going to first pay her then give her some extra. I paid her and she was happy, as usual money smelled good, but then i said, you know what give me this other candy ;) and paid with a 200 bill (like 11usd) it wasnt that much i know but i gave it from my heart 11usd its like 50usd in Mexico. And i said keep it. And of course she was super grateful and thankful.

But here is why im sharing this (not about looking for praises)

Immediately after i put the bill on her hand and said keep it, at the same time she looked up and smiled big i sensed light coming from that bill and expanding like LITERALLY washing the dirt off her aura, cleaning all darkness and heavy like a crust of nastiness attached to her aura, it went as wide as like 2 meters and then the light expanded towards me.

Maan. Im crying again. I dont think i have ever given a more heartfelt review. I have never felt the intensity and purity of the love this field pours out and radiates and expands. Never. To this level.

So while coming home with tears pouring out like a river i realized that this field is turning us into a node of abundance mixed with love and that can only means, we are going to finally and in big scale be able to bring fairness, balance and justice to a world that needs it so so much.

Thank you SO very much for this gift to us and humanity, @Captain_Nemo I deeply love you from the bottom of my heart and words cannot describe the amazement, admiration, respect and gratitude i have for you.

More than ever.

You are trully a blessing for this world.

44 Likes

Ditto
The envy/jealousy/bad vibes drains our energy and manifestations - at least in my personal experience

3 Likes

Wonder ow this will work with speculative activity as these have a level of risk.

2 Likes

Will this protect one from getting fired? Protect oneā€™s job?

4 Likes

this is a very interesting and outstanding point. @Captain_Nemo should add this in the upcoming version. If you are fired, it will directly impact your finance. On that note, I will say yes

2 Likes

I hope so. Protect you from getting fired just because your boss hates you even though youā€™re a good employee and do a good job. Just for example.

Protect you from making mistakes that could get you fired, thereā€™s another example. Iā€™m sure there are others.

4 Likes

We were 5 in the beginning. Now we are only two. The new manager fires one guy each week. Seems like next week me LOL or he will stop. :laughing:

6 Likes

@jonathan4all

Ok. Thank god someone else understands having a horrible boss. I meanā€¦ Iā€™m sorry you are having to deal with that.

Iā€™m in Cap and all yall. The mandala is one of if not The sweetest and most badass Iā€™ve ever seen. Bout to get this track going right nowā€¦

7 Likes

Will you ever update the Desc as time goes along?

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure description takes more time to write than the field creation :joy::joy::joy:

Jokes aside, there are so many subfields to mention imo since it is nft level creation

3 Likes

@anon51280824 wow Luna. Just wow with the feedback. Going for contributor of the year or what? Lol. Only kidding. Really appreciating your enriching this place.

So, just got the field. And Weaved World Millions. Started a playlist with Millions, Financial Protector and then Millions one more time.

Opened up the mandala in full screen. Just listened to the music while staring off into the mandala. Really an enjoyable time. Letting my thoughts go mostly quiet just letting my mind drift through the experience.

14 Likes

Its an ever evolution

as the amount of users grow, so does its knowledge understanding and abilities, the pool of itself.
this is usually what i work on developing at each growth period.
So it integrates all the new methods, understandings etc and is able to apply it faster.
this happens normally but takes a lot longer on its own.

Sometimes, people with extra problems join the subscription and a challenge may be presented,
so active work is done and again the new experiences are again integrated
(a bit like collecting a mass of experience points and spending it on all existing abilities to direct growth
rather than the system auto spend the points)

I suspect we can update the list from time to time or just link the thread here to it,
since the experiences each person shares, and how people have been using it can provide a larger bigger ā€˜descriptionā€™ as well.

61 Likes

Once Protector figures out how to handle my boss yā€™all are going to have a far more formidable power on your hands. Youā€™re welcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

29 Likes

Today at the supermarket, I bought only things that I needed. I would take things and put them back. I ended up buying a lot less than I usually would. Even the cashier woman was surprised how much I paid and comentet that a man before me spend much more and also hat two full bags.

My family budget is already profiting. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

I am trying to wrap my head around this concept. Iā€™ve had some old friends poking around in my business and trying to advise and piggyback. I had to remove them from my life for progress and peace of mind

I am already using capital governance and Kuberaā€™s blessings for the money draw.
Overall, I am assuming good synergy between my existing fields and this monthly creation

14 Likes

for those who are energy sensitive, can you feel the energy in the IMAGE even if you are NOT subscribe to the Protector???