The Financial Protector

me too!

3 Likes

A samurai protecting our money … Looking cool :sunglasses:
Thanks captain.
Let my money gets compounded every day.
Like this statement - Love, respect and protect your finances.

30 Likes

Is this a new art?

I dont see it. I see the same one from the first day, i just looked

5 Likes

Me too

4 Likes

You have to go into your gumroad account and download the png option right below the audio in the product page of your account.

6 Likes

Yes! Once inside your gumroad account, if you are subscribed, you can download the new image in png format :grinning:

6 Likes

Yasss i just did that haha

Thank you!!

You actually have to go where it says download content then click where it says download png

8 Likes

What was added?

3 Likes

Cropping the picture on desktop/cell has any issue or not ?

Captain does the Free Trail start now or does it start once we Sign up to the monthly service and how long is this Free trail going to be available to claim?

Haha guys, seriously, the money coincidences the last few days with this are weird.

After the coffee thing, I caught the train to go meet some friends in the evening. I paid with card, but for some weird reason the guy in the ticket office went to give me cash after paying. I was like, errrm, I don’t think that belongs to me, I paid with card. He’s like, nobody pays with cash anymore do they, I don’t know why I did that.

Then yesterday, I was having drinks with my girlfriend and her colleague. We got a bit tipsy, and naturally, we needed some food then. The manager said that the kitchen, unfortunately, closed an hour ago. Around 15 minutes, with our new round of drinks, arrives a pizza. The manager comes over and goes, to line your stomachs, it’s on the house.

I hope these little niceties continue!

Anybody else experiencing similar things?

22 Likes

I thought I had to have the mandala close to me, can it be so that the range is a few meters?

2 Likes

as long as it is within your visual range, it will be fine.

2 Likes

Once you sign on with PayPal, it allows you to use it for one week for free, and then from the next cycle, the billing cycle will start.

might as well make us of this credit card i don’t use. :stuck_out_tongue: :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

I quickly printed it at work and sent it to laminate, but it didn’t come out the way I wanted, what do you think? will it still work this way? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

today it is upgraded, it is a new mandala

8 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind response, I’ll take care of it.

6 Likes

About a year or 2 ago, I went to this reader just for fun as he was cheap and he did mention that we(me and my family) have a lot of potential in building wealth but we are being blocked by certain people with negative energy, then he proceeded to ask for extra money to remove the magic which is when I stopped listening :joy:, but in the case he was even mildly correct in his reading, using this field and NFT could be very interesting and I’m looking forward to what will manifest!!.

9 Likes

This is not the correct one. Download if you already subscribed @GianLee

2 Likes