Discussion for other Creator Channels

multiple do

1 Like

Yes bro…

what makes u say this?

I already shared Sigh channel here and on Maitreya forum, a lot ppl are using and saying it works … Im using some audios too and got results… So try and check !

4 Likes

a lot of comments about Sigh here https://forum.maitreyafields.com/t/discussion-for-other-similar-channels-on-youtube/84

2 Likes

Free Runes (mandalas/energetically charged PNGs)

I’ll update this post in due course with better images, but for now: all of these are charged with the energetic signature of its respective Rune.
The descriptions on the larger ones are from this page but more detailed descriptions are available here.
Suggestions welcome.
Algiz > Ansuz >
Berkano > Dagaz >
Ehwaz > Eihwaz >
Fehu > Gebo >
Hagalaz > Ingwaz >
Isa > Jera >
Kenaz > Laguz >
Mannaz > Nauthiz >
Othala > Perthro >
Raidho > Sowilo >
Thurisaz > Tiwaz >
Uruz > Wunjo >

7 Likes

By the way, Sigh Energy started to post energetically charded rune videos 6 days ago. Even before Dream I believe :wink:

Looks like everyone is suddenly on the same trend :joy:

3 Likes

But Dream is not around SE channel or website promoting his :wink:

Anyway, yes its funny how the collective works, just the other day i was talking to one of my sisters helping her choose a pendant for her bfs birthday, and the pendants were runes lol

8 Likes

Well they are free at least

It’s better that they are safe, rather than free

2 Likes

do we need to print them and treat them like mandalas??

1 Like

How are we supposed to use the runes? Like mandalas? Any other thread that explains them

1 Like
2 Likes

Philip has never requested that his products and stuff to not be discussed here. So please feel free to discuss SMF and other products.

This was a misinterpretation by @Captain_Nemo or the staff

See more here:

I’m not a moderator and the actual decision to allow the discussion is not mine but it seems that the “casus belli” was a non event.

2 Likes

PhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilipPhilip

1 Like

Shiva just made something interesting. It’s hard for me to explain, but it is “alive”. Well, all of them are, it this one seems to act more like a personal friend/companion, which I’m sure we al need lol. It could be compared to Sapien’s mental/emotional supporter, but less of a therapist and more of a friend. It’s supposed to provide a sense of comfort and companionship.

2 Likes

I had read a few days ago an unenthusiastic comment, which has now been deleted. Anyway you have experience on this producer, I mean have you listened to some of the audio tracks of him?

Yes. I played his advanced version of the karma clearing file and I became very dizzy and tired from it. But I woke up feeling very refreshed. I also felt a bliss when listening to his Hanuman Chalisa audio. That being said, I primarily use him for attaining spiritual results rather than physical, so i haven’t gotten many “tangible” results from him

1 Like

I was also interested in those two tracks there, but then I never listened to them. Did you listen to them 2 times a day, like morning / evening?

Usually once, but once tends to be all you need because the energy is intense