The Explorer

This archetype is described as authentic, curious, and independent, freedom to forge a unique path of self-discovery and the meaning of life. Highly energetic, it represents a proactive push to actually create the process of becoming the explorer. Journey forth and explore.

Energetic Alchemy on Spotify and Apple

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6F1oL… https://music.apple.com/us/artist/ene…

59 Likes

This could not be better timed! Thank you!! :sparkling_heart:

18 Likes

ooouuhhh the beat

13 Likes

I think this field might a lot of people as. I have heard many people say that curiosity is killed once they grow up.

18 Likes

“Ground control to major tom…”

7 Likes

Very nice track and visuals. Killer combo

8 Likes

Thank you Captain :pray:

6 Likes

This Servant is all about self-growth and exploration, personal development, and becoming a better version of who you are. It’s time for you to start breaking out of your personal comfort zones and explore new ideas, passions and talents.

The Explorer signals a period of learning and self-discovery that while sometimes painful to experience (all growth is somewhat painful as the old must die for the new to live), the end result will always be that you are a much better, happier, confident and more content person.

The Explorer is the Servant of personal development and self-help. He suggests that you should do a new personal development course, read some self-help books, take up yoga or begin a meditation practice. If you already do these things, then The Explorer tells you to up your game or move into new areas of development.

The Explorer is a call to realise that you can be much more than you currently are letting yourself be. It’s time to widen yourself, push yourself and see just what you are capable of.

He also shows up to remind you about skill, talents or goals you may have forgotten about. Have you always wanted to paint, write, start gardening, compose music, or similar but have never gotten round to it? The Explorer suggests that now is the time to start working on developing these skills before they are lost to time forever.

The Explorer says to set bigger goals, learn new skills, overcome limiting beliefs and go explore more about who you really are. Rekindle or find the brilliance and potential you have within. Strive to become a much better and greater version of yourself.

The Explorer can be invoked to help with any personal development related tasks or desires. The Explorer can help you discover talents or abilities you aren’t aware you possess.

He can teach you the skills and knowledge you need to become a stronger and better person

Invoking The Explorer will show the operator just how big they and their world actually are, and how to make themselves even bigger, wider, more powerful and more complete. The Explorer will help them become the person they are ultimately to become.

38 Likes

This + Negentropic Fool :drooling_face:

25 Likes

That synthwave music is so dope!

:notes: :musical_note: :notes:

giphy2

17 Likes

The Explorer – The Sound Weave Thank you Captain :blush:

18 Likes

Everything around this is so thoughful and loving. Thank you Captain, for all the love you are giving us through your creations day in and day out :sparkling_heart: Improving our lives every day, deciding to come up with new ideas and entire, fully attuned concepts for fields, spending the time to create the music and to design a video that matches… we really are so grateful for and happy about each one. And I especially love this release as I consider it a determined and brave push forward, especially today. Your and Sammy’s work are so precious and needed in this reality. Shine on! :heart: :sparkles: :muscle:

24 Likes

Love it! Can we talk about the drive to Saturn with the tree air freshener? :joy::joy::joy: Vonnegut vibes for sure

3 Likes

For those who have always asked for the Sagittarius Infusion field :grin: :fire:

6 Likes

Saturn return vibe :eyes:

4 Likes

Great release, can’t wait to use this :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

I think this is my favorite soundtrack in a while, the beat goes hard at the end especially. thank you

1 Like

Aye dream is this it?

12 Likes

i think there may be an element of that in it
:slight_smile:

28 Likes

I bought the NFT. I needed this bad. I’m hungry to find my purpose and hopefully make money fulfilling it. I hope this will help. Thanks so much @Captain_Nemo

15 Likes