Wealth Generation + +

Wealth Generation ++

Wealth Generation + +
A premium only subscription field.

This aims to place you with a deep flow of wealth and abundance, an effortless flow that comes to you instead of you chasing it.

Unexpectedly even.

Also an attempt to generate 100 dollars extra each month, just to cover your patreon expenses.

;)

108 Likes

Let’s get it

Money :moneybag:

15 Likes

Another Banger :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

14 Likes

uuuuuu

whips on whips on whips @King_A :wink:

11 Likes

The link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/wealth-78498720

And let’s goo, Cap’s helping us further boost our community projects :D

Hopefully it’s not only 100 :joy:

17 Likes

Yeaaaahhh

29 Likes

I guess this is a bit more advanced in the sense that the money comes chasing after you instead of you chasing after the money, hopefully I’m correct @Captain_Nemo?

9 Likes

Millions

5 Likes

Let’s wait for Cap or Sammy lol not too sure

2 Likes

Item properties:

Marketing skills
UPGRADED
+350%

20 Likes

Yooo haha this is sick!! I got up and had my little happy dance only for this part haha

My Patreon expenses have been really piling up and I really wanna get my family on Patreon too! Not that they listen to all these free fields! But the new advanced ones are really too good to have only myself enjoying them!

Awesome track - Thanks!!!

:wink:

21 Likes

So say if u earn 100 dollars a month, u get this field, and it bumps u up to 200 dollars at the end of the month, does that mean month 3 it will try to get u to 300 dollars. Because ur new baseline

But also it does say, it gives u 100 dollars just to cover, so am guessing this is aiming for way beyond 100 dollars ofcourse.

4 Likes

He maxing out!!

7 Likes

Cracked me up

5 Likes

Very funny, so positive energy and lovely music, thank you Dreamweaver💕

5 Likes

Bro imagine if ur aready paying for the 20 dollar a month Patreon this is just for free. Sapien out here beating most investment bankers.

Bro, if I run a big business. I would get each sales employee to sub to his Patreon

9 Likes

There is Financial Protector already and now with this, guess one is set for life. :smiley:

12 Likes

This is technically a perpetual patreon machine
@Seamie say goodbye to those taxes

6 Likes

Perpetual patreon slot matchine with a guaranteed jackpot.

7 Likes

Mindsettings + Attract Wealth + Magical Abundance have already done for me than I could’ve hoped for, now I’m definitely subscribing to the premium tier!! Thank you!!

12 Likes