Need advice on which wealth audio to buy

So i managed to save some money, i have around 145 usd. and thanks to the powerful good luck audio that i started listening to since a week :grin: august flash sale :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so i can save or perhaps get something better. Thanks @Captain_Nemo I need an audio to help me generate wealth man, i’m 25 and my intial plan to wealth is no more doable. I wanna be financially independent and achieve financial freedom ultimately. I am listening to the attract wealth and mind setting audios currently. I’ll make some pointers to make my situation clear :-

1. an audio that generates wealth, (maybe contacts etc, but i guess general thing is to focus on the end goal, the middle will be taken care of).
  2. can help generate ideas for business etc

Basically best audio that can help generate wealth. please keep in mind i have 145$ to spend or any audio that will cost me maximum 145$ after discount. I personally have woven worlds millionare one in mind. I want to take advantage of the sale and forgive me if i sound repetitive above, im just excited cus of the sale :grin:

• alchemical revision of wealth
  • woven worlds millions
  • wealth mantra meditations

0 voters

Why don’t you use the free wealth audios and save that money for something else?

For me, the free ones take care of everything wealth related.

1 Like

Wealth Generation ++
Although you would need the permanent premium patreon access which is 22$ every month…

2 Likes

Yeah I was gonna say that too. The suscription comes with the financial protector as well.

1 Like

I was, for a bikepacking trip in November but its not even monsoon in that area and its raining cats and dogs and due to many landslides and floods, that area is not accessible and i dont think the route i was gonna go on will be accessible for some time. so might as well buy an audio

my initial thought was the wealth generation ++ but i cant do 22$/ month for now, i would rather have something that i can have permanently

2 Likes

I suggest reading the thread for Wealth Generation ++. People have manifested way more than the $100 per month mentioned to cover the patreon fee. In four months of having the premium membership you might manifest even more than the amount you have now. Just a suggestion, mind you. Food for thought. :slight_smile: Not to mention a bunch of other fields only available to premium members.

Wealth Generation + +
A premium only subscription field.

This aims to place you with a deep flow of wealth and abundance, an effortless flow that comes to you instead of you chasing it.

Unexpectedly even.

Also an attempt to generate 100 dollars extra each month, just to cover your patreon expenses.

3 Likes

How are your energy, confidence, assertiveness, and ambition levels? Those 4 are very necessary if you want to be financially independent.

A good and welcomed suggestion ofc, but idk I’m kinda scared i guess, I definitely have the money for a 6-7 month subscription but tbh I’m scared. and i just feel secure with the idea of permanent audio. I love the description of wealth generation. oof. in a pickle really :confused:

1 Like

Whatever you do, please follow your own heart, not our suggestions. Go within and make your decision from stillness, not fear. Good fortune! :slight_smile:
bienvenue-welcome

3 Likes

I’ve always been ambitious, way more than the the average man. I had immense confidence but last 2-3 years have been full of traumatic experiences so got effected quite a bit. but I’m in the upward direction now, way more confidence, being ambibtious and assertive were never an issue for me. and for energy, you mean physical energy or what?

Thank you so much ! :blush:

1 Like

Another suggestion, though I am still experimenting as well with it:
Cosmic Intercession feels very strong to me. It is more geared for help in general, so not exactly a wealth field, but I am sure they will interecede for abundance and wealth as well.

However that one cost over 200 on the sapien shop…

1 Like

yeah

You need to put a lot of energy into whatever that you do if you want to be financially independent. You would have to work a lot and very hard.

I agree with the energy part but this last bit might be opinion, not fact.

3 Likes

It depends in a lot of things.

yes, intercession audios are very useful, alien intercession healed my fresh knee injury that i got after a match of football. slept after limping all evening and woke up with 0 pain, but i think, for the time a welath specific field would be better

1 Like

yep, i have been an athlete all my life, but after covid i struggled for a while. thanks to cap and yoga, I feel full of energy again

1 Like