Angelic Intercession +

Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Energetic Artwork NFT ‘Angelic Guidance Justice and Intercession’

(Audio included)

800 copies.

71 Likes

Dare me to NOT get this!

I mean, at this point, most people here associate me with “that” guy who recommends Angelic Intercession for everything haha

Edit: The audio is 4-min long. There are 800 copies.

70 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:the best.

13 Likes

There was no way that I could not Instabuy this!
Thank You Dreamweaver! :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

Omg my FOMO was so under control. Til this.

I immediately imagined how excited you’d be when I saw this.

14 Likes

Updated my early morning stack:

• Shielding 3.0 X 3
  • Cosmic Intercession X 3
  • Angelic Guidance, Justice, and Intercession X 3
  • Navagraha Homam X 1
  • Astrologically Inclined X 3
  • Mahaganapati Yajna X 1
  • Shatachandi X 1
  • Ashtalakshmi X 1
  • Powerful Good Luck Energy X 1
  • A Life of Magical Abundance X 1
  • Attract Wealth, Prosperity & Abundance X 1
  • The Financial Protector X 1
  • Wealth Generation ++ X 2
  • Probability Alteration and Luck X 3
  • Unstoppable Will Power X 3
  • The Unbreakable X 1
  • The Navigator of Awe X 1
  • Spear of Destiny X 3
30 Likes

That’s a sick stack! I think I’m due for the Yagnas again! You inspired me to add Spear of Destiny as well. I’ve never really used it consistently.

6 Likes

Lol, I don’t really want to sell anything to anyone.

If you have not found it useful, then you should try something else…

4 Likes

This field is very powerful. But there is also an energetic stickiness to the original spear (metaphorically described as a curse) - so I keep it in a stack which also includes will power, auspiciousness (yagnas, intercession).

One of the few fields that Dream himself recommended to me (I’d ignored this gem for long)…

21 Likes

That’s valuable information to know. I’ll do the same. Thank you! This would’ve never occurred to me.

Oh wow yea that says a lot too. Dream really doesn’t recommend fields too often as far as i know. One of the few fields I have I’ve seen him recommend more than once was Brain and Antioxidant Complex. Didn’t realize it’s importance til then.

11 Likes

I dont mean actually sell it to me or convince me to buy it, just what makes you like this one so much. And I dont have it, so I can’t say whether I found it useful or not

3 Likes

Over the years, I have written a lot about Angelic Intercession.

From body healing, to not missing flights, to sealing an impossible financial deal, to changing bad weather - there is not one area that this field has not helped me!

When I can’t figure out a solution to a problem, I begin looping this field and things always fall into place! This is kinda my “fix everything” field.

53 Likes

Awesome response, thank you

3 Likes

Everybody’s story at least once a week :laughing:

4 Likes

The Yagna/Homa fields last a while, probably once a week is good enough, but they supplement my mantra practice big time, so I do these every day…

7 Likes

Lol, my Morning field had not drastically changed in 2 years, but these intercession audios triggered the reset haha

But my workout stack - keeeeeeeeeeeeeeps changing haha

6 Likes

I usually do about one week of them every month. To this day, I find them to be some of the most important fields. They seem to fix everything for me in times of chaos as well.

Oh and far as consistency, I’ve been sticking with the same fields everyday for a while and I’ve never felt better.

2 Likes

I am tripping and feeling high just by reading the list of new NFT audio updates lol…

The only thing that excites me more than the stock market lol

12 Likes

Tell me about it! Loving the Fae Soul audio. Wasn’t really working with it when it was only mandala.

1 Like

How do you guys think this compares to Cosmic Intercession?

Cosmic Intercession is almost double the price and cover Angels, Aliens and other beings?
Angelic Intercession+ primarily covers Angels?

The “+” must be also some secret ingredient compared to the free Angelic Intercession field… :thinking:

12 Likes