The Probability Wave

Anyone ?

Could you share their ways ?

Oh i mentioned it some days ago.

For @Allurre she has said that she does it both ways, sometimes she focuses with intention in what she wants, other times no, and she an Maoshan just throw in whatever part of their playlist this audio, but at first i was playing it and asking, so i was curious why they just place it in a playlist so how would they ask.
So since then i started not asking anything exactly.

Also using this playlist:

And its just how its been manifesting the desires that have been buried in my heart things i really wanted :grin:

(Doesnt mean you have to use my stack no), but the technique is just letting it bring your deep desires which a lot of times we dont recognize or are able to put in words or put behind because seem impossible etc.

11 Likes

How to stack:
Cone of Power
Probability Wave
Emblem of Change
Woven Worlds Contentment

And how about this longer stack: (like is the playlist order good and do you think it’s a yay or nay)

Divine Will
Blessed Paths
Wheel of Fortune
Fortuna Smiles
Probability Wave
Cone of Power (I need help with this placement most)
Emblem of Change
Woven Worlds Contentment

And What about this one, Is this a good stack/ how and where to place/ do I need to place: (cone of power and blueprint of power and tower of power for this stack:

Crucible of Karma
Probability Wave
Emblem of Change
WW Contentment

…thanks lol

5 Likes

Your stack looks cool @Lunamoon22
I am copying it now … will try and see what comes up.
I do have contentment but I don’t know what’s angelic guidance J and I ??

1 Like

Angelic Intercession +

But you can also try the older one first and see how you like the combo

The NFT brings a lot more tho, but in this case where i play it to ask them what i mentioned, you can try this

Angelic Intercession (Dream Seeds)

2 Likes

Definitely will give it a try and see… thanks for sharing

1 Like

If i was you id do:

Emblame of Change (to push to the surface the changes needed or that it wants to help changing)
Contentment (to get the wishes of your heart pushed out to the surface to then…)
get empowerd launched up by the Cone of Power
And then captured by the Probability wave

I cant give you a proper opinion on this one because i dont have Divine Will or Blessed Paths so i dont know how they work more or less, some other members that have them will hopefully comment on it

As for this one:

Id do it like this:

1. Contentment (to find the real wishes of your heart)
  2. Emblem of Change: (to pintpoint what for you could/should get better to make the wishes of your heart manifest faster and stay longer)
  3. Then CK could focus burning the Karma around those things Emblem of Change picked up but expanding the clearance to the first domino that initiate the process that brought you to this point of not having this or that.
  4. Contentment again just to have it around your vibration again before the big push from
  5. Probability Wave
5 Likes

Tysm I will read this later when I’m more awake :purple_heart:

This is awesome :)

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I feel so materialistic to use this primarily for monetary gains, but as I type this sentence, I feel like this is more for monetary gains, like I am doing this to honor my parents esp dad for starting the family business from scratch and maybe it is my ultimate desire to preserve his legacy and my child can have something after she grew up. As day go by my intention list grew shorter and shorter, I think I will sometimes just be lazy and input intention as : Go make my heart’s desire manifest in a chain of events and visualize/enjoy the rest 9 min feeling that I have been wowed by it.

:money_mouth_face:Back to my materialistic report: 2 days ago the Victoria Secret order that was revived got increased again, yesterday customer decided to just give us most of it. 85% instead of 50%, now I made at least 110 times of my original investment half a month ago. Some crazy ROI right here. Also a couple days ago I set intention :“Please ask customer stop bargaining” and magically a customer eventually accepted our price and got maybe 300 dollars out of that small request.

So ya, if you owns a business definitely go for this field, super good investment. If you don’t, also get it so it can manifest your heart’s desire whatever it is :yum:

16 Likes

feel so materialistic to use this primarily for monetary gains,

No worries money are super spiritual. :grin:
You have great goals and pure intensions :muscle:

10 Likes

I usually have an intension when i listen . But i don’t fully focus on it. I think very ligltly of what i want.

Now i think more of things to get me into flow state. Like good day. Nice interactions. Inspirations, quick problem solving ,no stress.

It got me to this state super fast.

My playlist for luck ( i’m experimental lately lol)

Probability wave
Probability alteration and luck
Good luck
Gratitude for blessings
Guided path
Divine love
Crystal cave
Zealot od positive change

Play on loop sometimes. Today i left wave for 3 hours and forgat that its playing.lol

Im a bit chaotic so don’t listen to everything on daily basis. No schedule at all. . I listen to a lot of fields and sometimes i fully focus on health or skin or sleep,

I use probability wave at least once a day. And put it o loop in phone while im in office.

13 Likes

It works for multiple intentions. Each play of the audio is like a new wish. Just see what works for you. For some they have to be specific for others they just have to feel good.

15 Likes

The Cosmic Triforce X

2 Likes

Waiting for next big one one. I missed it. There were only 37 copies. :neutral_face:

Not taking anything away from probability wave. One of the best fields i’ve ever tried.:grin::muscle:.

This week im going to be less shy with my intensions. I wiil definetly report back.

4 Likes

Yes ever since several days ago I scrapped my long list and just go with one sentence: please help me fulfill my heart’s desires. Then visualization for 1-2 min. I thought my intentions are already implanted in my subconscious anyways. Let’s see how this will work out, a lot easier on my mind this way.

11 Likes

Yes bering little experimental can lead to great results. .

For example i was little boring with my playlist to be honest. I was mostly using most popular fields. When i added pictures on cover for every single Field on my phone it stimulated my imagination and now i benefit from fields more than ever. For example.

I recommend this method

10 Likes

Ahh the classic cellular respiration of Hermit the Frog in order to produce photosynthesis.

5 Likes

Yes lol. :sweat_smile:I know.

:upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Kermit :sunglasses:

2 Likes