Angelic Intercession (Dream Seeds)

Angelic Intercession

Sometimes you need to feel the presence of those angelic beings to help you feel safe and protected in a divine way. You may need help from a higher power something beyond yourself.

There is always help available, but most do not know how to ask, here is that connection, that link with the realm that angels exist.

Be comforted and soothed then ask for the help you need or simply enjoy the presence.

(There was no thread for this gem yet, so adding it now. “Angelic Intercession” as a thread name was already taken, so had to add Dream Seeds to it.)

31 Likes

Guys, this is one of the most powerful and most helpful fields out there!

:angel: :angel: :angel:

I it has become part of my daily playlist and is a great help in everything.
Especially during the process of making sure one is able to buy NFTs from Spring successfully when the link drops :wink:

26 Likes

Should have used this when buying BoLove :skull:

5 Likes

Yesterday I couldn’t sleep after sleeping only (for) 2 hours (maximum) the previous day/day before, so I was getting desperate, I tried many things (I tried Captain’s fields for sleep and I was getting so close to sleeping, like entering sleep or very close to that, then suddenly I was awake again) but I couldn’t sleep; the fact that yesterday was a hot day, with really high temperatures, wasn’t helping, the fan was the only solution; suddenly, I had a thought to listen to Angelic Intercession + the Grace of Angels and Saints and I also asked them to help me sleep (all the frustration and helplesness were gone and I felt a peace, I felt so calm) and in 10-15 minutes I was already sleeping, finally!
I don’t think it was a coincidence, it couldn’t be.

17 Likes

A reminder to always proactively ask for help:

“There is always help available, but most do not know how to ask, here is that connection, that link with the realm that angels exist. Be comforted and soothed then ask for the help you need or simply enjoy the presence.”

There is always help available.

Ask for the help you need.

17 Likes

Somewhere in the beginning of my healing journey (Major Post 1 + Post 2) I asked for guidance via telepathy

1st ever Angelic Intercession (Post 1):

I felt sensations [im guessing i was guided by God or Angels or higher self?]- in this specific order - on the heart chakra, root, then crown)

2nd time (a few days later of trauma release):

I asked what else i needed to do. Then i started to cry and in a moment many traumatic memories flashed in my mind. I understood it conceptually that i needed to go and dig deep into those memories and come into peace with myself. There was comfort and ease of release. I somehow had an image of a hand with a white sleeve (robe?) touching my head as if it was a calm and respectful gesture of comfort

3rd time?:

I did more research to understand more ‘truths’ of the world and came across ‘disturbing’ / ‘dark’ facts while connecting the dots. I got emotionally overwhelmed and with anxiety, extreme depressive thoughts, and self doubt (like am i delusional?). Called out to the intercession and started releasing tears. I sensed that they were telling me that everything’s OK, and that i have the faith and keep the faith to go on in this life and to calm down.

That’s all i can remember for now… i may keep this updated

6 Likes

Should have posted my experiences here and not in the share results thread. Angels don´t get enough credit.
somewhere in the neighbourhood people thought starting a party after midnight (very strong bass) was a nice idea.

Played the Intercession and asked them to calm the whole neighbourhood so we can all sleep in peace.
a few minutes in there was silence. Complete silence for the rest of the night.

So I let it play a few times more and they showed me some old hurtful situations and people that I have to forgive including myself.

14 Likes

Tru dat! :+1:

5 Likes

After 4am

me going finally to bed, exhausted
neighbourhood starts vibrating like a plane is taking off
me thinking “here we go again”…starting intercession
silence during the second loop

No party this time, looks like they are just testing their sound system :grin:
Shoutout to my neigbhours, We can do this all year round.

9 Likes

Just wanted to bump that field and remind how important it is.

Perfect if you feel bad and you don’t know the source of it, whenever you need guidance, or simply want to be comforted, etc.

In my experience, they always know what to do and always bring comfort one way or another.
Whatever your belief system about Angels or other benevolent entities.

Good luck on your path :muscle:

12 Likes

perfect field whenever somebody needs healing or protection. Usually helps with emotional releases too.

Family member got sudden, very strong abdominal pain to the point of beeing unable to speak and move.
Combined it with michael mandala. took not even one loop to reduce the pain significantly, then it slowly faded away.

13 Likes

Yep, it helped my mom as she was having terrible pain from neuropathy and diabetic wounds (given time, her wounds should heal, since diabetes is kept under check thanks to Captain’s fields) on her legs (although one wound is almost gone/healed, the other is more persistent), she could finally sleep, thanks to your advice (I put the audio on loop) …
Thank you. :pray:

8 Likes

I just had this crazy thing happen, I was assigned this very difficult task and I asked angel intercession to do the best they can and literally 3 seconds later, I learn that I will have some help.

9 Likes

Could you tell us more about this? How should we use the field and why is it so important?

Just play the field and ask the angels for help, tell them about your concerns and requests etc.

Be as direct and as detailed as possible, just like as if you would be speaking to a friend.

Be 100% honest as they can completely read your whole mind, your whole life history and intentions.

That’s it.

It is important to proactively ask for help.
Because otherwise you won’t get any.
Because positive beings do respect your free will in all cases.
Therefore you have to proactively ask them.

And when you ask them for help, forget what your human mind believes is possible or not possible.
These beings exist beyond space and time and know what they are doing.

Also, you can’t ask for “too much” help.
You can make a thousand requests and all will be fine.
If you ever have a thought of “I already asked for enough stuff”, then please be aware that this is a limiting belief that you have picked up from the matrix which tries to keep you down in low self-esteem and guilt patterns.

After your Higher Self, the Angels are probably your best and most reliable friends out there.

19 Likes

Gonna put this to the test, have to really turn some things around for good.

2 Likes

Current environment is just :face_vomiting:

looped HS connection, Angelic intercession (each around 30 minutes min.) and put the michael mandala on today.

Results:

• reduction of fear, depression and resentment (clearing of heart chakra)
  • being more neat and organized
  • strong and I really mean strong, (energetic) protection. The more energy sensitive I get, the more I appreciate this.
    In my mind I can see a blue egg around me, acting as a shield. So much Hateful thoughts, attachments, energys… Swoosh…gone!

Like doing a ton of cord cutting and soul restoration

• it shook me out of my apathetic state, I know who to reach out to, and what to do. Setting something straight while using the occasion to solve some other issues for good.

Not fully back in the saddle but I am getting there. Later today I´ll take next steps.

Very detached from my environment. The good kind of detachement.

13 Likes

My mom has had some really nice experiences using this field over the past 2 days. She is going through a very difficult time at the moment and the Angels have given her strength and courage to help her through it.

She has had some really nice visions also, seeing what she believed to be faces of Angels and memories from her past which she needs to let go of. She said she also saw the face of an old man with long grey hair and a grey beard which then ended up morphing in to the image which we are perceive to be that of Jesus Christ. She also saw images of my grandfather.

She asked for help and guidance with what she is going through at the moment and today she received some really good news about something that she was really worrying about over the past week which has put her mind at ease now. She had a wonderful emotional release today also which she couldn’t understand what was actually happening.
Her body was shaking off so much trapped emotions for what seemed to be close to 20 mins to a half an hour and she felt so free after it.
This field is an absolute blessing for her, being a very religious lady she was in awe of how amazing it has been so far :heart:

15 Likes

Thank you dear angel for calming me down today! I needed help and you came to help me when I needed it the most. Now I can be calm. :pray::pray::heart:

8 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer i can see why you always talk great about angelic intercession. Today I didn’t have the willpower to go to class which is 2 hours and I listened to this audio and told the angel to make my day better. Boom, class got cancelled.

9 Likes