Help me find my journal

I beg you, i literally can’t find it and i put it in a spot where i was less likely to find it, if anyone really has the time to help, tysm, BC, i have a lot of information there i really wanna use and learn more about spirituality

1 Like

Try sitting in a quiet place and say,

“Journal, reach.”

Repeat that several times, then let it go.

See if you find it in a few days

1 Like

Accio journal!

Alright, i hope you find it soon…

2 Likes

Ok im gonna try tysm for advice cuz idek what to do

1 Like

I’ve found the most unlikely things using this method, including a single pearl out of a ring I wear recently. Could have been anywhere…after two days I found it in the driveway. After heavy wind

tysm! for helping me! now i feel like im gonna find it

1 Like

Let us know when you do :)

Spiritually, maybe this is a sign that it was time for you to let go that information? Maybe you had already integrated it or moved beyond it; I don’t know. But sometimes we let go of things (AKA “lose”) when they no longer serve a purpose for us and to make room for the good stuff that we’re about to let in, in its place.

That being said, New Release: The Grace of Angels and Saints plus

“St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please come around!
Something’s been lost and needs to be found.”

Also, the Archangel Chamuel is wonderful for helping to find lost things. (They don’t seem to require a poem. :wink: ) That same field (and, of course, Angelic Intercession (Dream Seeds)) will help you contact them.

1 Like

Hi
If you have the tarots of SM pull one card after you ask

I will pull too and then edit the post

But I need to shuffle…badly so lol brb

Four of wands and then:

Emperor, HP ; HP fell out on its own.

lmao

i found it but thats really good advice

1 Like

dw i did, i used a subliminal to help btw, is that an affirmation you told me to do or some magic??? i don’t understand lol

1 Like

Where was it; in your room?
Near the bed or cubby?
It was at home right?? Like in a happy safe space?
lol

2 Likes

A little of both I guess, haha. I’m really glad you found it

1 Like

it was in a bedroom btw

1 Like