The Grace of Angels and Saints

Divine grace is a theological term present in many religions. It has been defined as the divine influence which operates in humans to regenerate and sanctify, to inspire virtuous impulses, and to impart strength to endure trial and resist temptation; and as an individual virtue or excellence of divine origin.
This is a personification of that grace and blessings, from an angelic and saint based influence.

Thank you dream :pray:

68 Likes

Just saw it too, I’ll give it a try and let yall know

8 Likes

Sounds like something that could ease our lives
Great
Thanks Dream :pray:t2:

12 Likes

This sounds like a good pairing:
*The Spear of Destiny
*The Grace of Angels and Saints
*The Essence of Faith and Prayer
*Knight Mindset

Thank you Dream & team for making this.

ADDED: Also add
*Armor of Light & Glory
*Tower of Holy Light
*Alchemical Holy Light
This is MY complete Knight!

30 Likes

Dream is on :fire: these days :heart_eyes:

Thank you!!

19 Likes

Wow! I think this will be my go to field before project meetings in the coming weeks :sweat_smile:
Thank you Captain x

15 Likes

:eyes:

I really like this addition! Can’t wait to see it fruition! :smile:

15 Likes

I feel I hold this like a person but it’s good to get some of it from outside sources . :purple_heart:

7 Likes

This paired with White Light Waves…

20 Likes

So…this field helps to make me a good boy?

15 Likes

lol just had to break the 11/11 above me

this is going to be amazing with Angelic Intercession and the Spear and good old Big Mike

As always, can’t wait until patreon

12 Likes

Thank you dream.

10 Likes

I want to share something; years ago I meet the upper manager in my work and she stared at me like a devil very angry look she became uncomfortable seeing me ! When I listen to ( devil in reverse audio) I remember her toxic, maybe she angry at me because I did something she consider wrong because she is strict or she regret accepting me for the job because she is the boss but she can’t fired me she was so hateful towards me and I am very sensitive person , or maybe she sense something not understandable from me , I am very mysterious but for old women like her she most be more loving to me as younger women … while listening to this I feel like I had revision her and she was loving towards me. I didn’t know what cause this ? Does it heal me from her energy? Or I am healed from my bad energy.

I think she is reptilian as all people in my work :rofl::rofl: she is so powerful and had a lot of support and admire but I see her as part of The patriarchal system

11 Likes

I feel like this one has third eye stimulation or some modification for virtue in the responding cerebral area

10 Likes

Really love this one. Feel so comforted

11 Likes

Me too!

6 Likes

This will pair well with Reversed Devil!

8 Likes

29 Likes

Perhaps my dear brother… But i am but a mere messenger! Thank our Captain for he’s blessed us yet again! :grin:

10 Likes

Sure! :wink:

3 Likes