Yearning for guidance

Whenever I find myself stressed or doubtful, I just wish there was someone much more enlightened I could talk to and get guidance from, but I realize I don’t want to bother anyone living and instead want to have a conversation with a guide or higher self. I have been trying some methods, but so far it’s not really a conversation, as if talking to another individual. Has anyone been able to do what I seek? Any input is appreciated. I’m just really sick of feeling like I don’t have someone to rely on when my mind is a mess.

1 Like

Have you tried this one? My personal emotional and mental supporter

4 Likes

Thank you, I currently, however, can’t afford it, but I will keep it in mind for when I can.

How about Higher Self Connection . . . Angelic Intercession (Dream Seeds) . . . Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

6 Likes

+1 on Angelic Intercession if you are looking for free fields.

3 Likes

There is a sale coming up and Shatachandi Yagna is relatively inexpensive, if you can’t do it now then keep it in mind for somewhere down the line because it is so comforting for times when I feel kind of lost and alone

4 Likes

I had tried angelic intercession for a good while, it didn’t seem to address the guidance issue, admittedly didn’t listen to higher self connection much, maybe I should listen to it alone consistently? Would the patreon field work even when i’m not subscribed?

Thanks, i will keep it in mind, It seems interesting and useful.

1 Like

IMO it’s exactly what you’re looking for short of personal emotional supporter and light and vibrational guidance

1 Like

Yes, I read the spiritual knowledge and wisdom part, which is very similar to what I seek and something I will try. But right now what I seek is an actual guide, y’know? Just that there’s a entity that knows much more than me and would be able to guide me by actually talking to me when I need it the most, I want to form a connection like that.

1 Like

From what I understand the field does provide that, if you actively engage. Read through the thread especially what Maoshan has to say about it

1 Like

I will go and read in that case, any idea when the sale will be? i will mark it down.

1 Like

Check the announcements category starting next week

They said sometime next week

Just my personal experience but when I need guidance during the time I am lost, I always sit down and meditate deeply for however long is suitable while playing higher self connection audio.

The clarity plus evaluating your thoughts will help you structure your path in a more sensible way.

5 Likes

Will do, appreciate your time.

1 Like

Yes, I’m all well after meditating, so I should probably try to do it once a day with the audio too, perhaps this is what will deepen my connection.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s just a lack of faith in myself, I think. When insights that aren’t very clear come and I can’t figure them out, it just gets frustrating at times, especially when the nature of the question is spiritual and I see two contradictory ideas in those times I wish for clear guidance from my higher self because there’s no one else I could trust more, I have heard of people who have guides who literally talk to and guide them, so ig I just want to know how they did that.

Thank you, I do have friends that I really like, but I don’t think they are a replacement for the connection I can have with my higher self and such.

1 Like

Must be a member

As far as a back and forth communication goes, I am of the belief that we are all One, so first that means you are talking with your “self”, which would be the being that is omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent. Truly at some level, you have all the answers. Make it a “play” and allow the ‘beingness that is’ to respond to you because you allow it and accept it. Make it a meditation and open to the fact that even though you might not feel the response yet, that it IS. Choose to allow yourself to tap into the frequency where you and the guidance are one.

2 Likes

Someday, then, I suppose I will focus on the higher self-connection field for now.

Forget about paid and free, energy is energy. These fields are miracles wrapped in miracles. Any of Dream’s fields can be interacted with in your own personal way to give you what you desire. Read around the forum. See what people have been blessed with in the way of magic in their lives, all because they tapped into the possibilities. They dared to believe and they accepted the magic and they received far above what the description of the field might have been. Dream has always used a secret sauce and he knows that we can all extract far and above the appearance if we dig down into the essence of the field. Any field.

2 Likes