Unlucky in life, cursed , bad health , suicide

I want to tell my story in hope of finding somebody that can give me an advice or an audio suggestion free or paid to fix this situation
my problems started when I was 13 years old , I’m 24 now
when I was 13 i got a big spine surgery for Scoliosis which effected my whole life quality since then , always back pain , always neck pain and headache etc never felt the same
but after the surgery i started to get panic attacks which I’m suffering with till today , anexity all time , scared and fear or almost everything , i have no friends , living far from family , i have also one weird mental problem called trichotillomania where i pull my hair and also eat it , i couldn’t finish school
although i used to be a good student but in the middle of all these physical and mental health issues i lost hope
this month alone i went to hospital 5 times by taxi and once by ambulance because my blood is very low its 6 when it should be 12 at least , my wight is 43 which is underweight for a 24 years old female but most of time i don’t want to eat and when i force myself to eat i just want to throw up
i just feel hopeless and lonely and I’m living abroad far from family so i have no support but myself and i cant afford going to hospital all time for checking cause its expensive
my body is very weak and always feeling like fainting , my stomach cant tolerate most of foods
i even went to therapy and he kept saying you are strong for facing all this alone but didn’t provide solutions for my issues at the moment
honestly i have no idea what else to do with myself , my health , my body or mental health
i hope somebody in here could help me with any suggestions

5 Likes

I am sorry you are going trough this. What I would suggest is you starting very small either with fields and with food. Eat at least a little bit every day of home made food. Something you can make for yourself. It’s not that tiring as it seems and cooking also will make your mind busy with small tasks. It’s one step at a time. Fields I’d say use the trauma targeted ones. Mental health album. Vibration riser. Also cleansing fields like the energetic salt cleanse.

Use also circulation and the heart inflammation reduction.

You are not alone :heart:

5 Likes

You have access to medical care and mental health treatments, so I’m just suggesting fields that I would try in your situation. This is not medical or mental health advice.

I would start with the relevant revision fields (just put ‘revision’ in the forum search box), Extreme Self-Confidence, and Fa Jing Healing. There’s more, of course, but it’s a start. Those are all available on YouTube on the Sapien Medicine and Dream Seeds channels.

3 Likes

Maybe you could ask the angels for help and guidance. Especially to guide you to the underlying causes of your problems and the best doctors/treatment and best morphic fields for you.

6 Likes