My Accountability Journal

only one month work. woww! can you imagine in a couple of months? great work! you give example to many! mee too.

4 Likes

@Sarumann33 Thanks so much! I’m honestly really excited just thinking about it how things will shift and change over the next few months. Not just with the stuff I’m tracking so far but life in general!

2 Likes

April Beauty Updates

Week 1

4/1: Kicked off the month by taking a field break on 3/31. Its actually the first day since I’ve started using fields that I took a break from my stacks. Instead I listened to Energy Body Aura Deep Clearing, Aura & Energy Body Repair and Soul/Core Energy Restoration.

I resumed an abridged version of my normal listening on 4/1 with a shortened version of my morning stack (one loop for everything), took out my three treasures and then played my beauty stack. Felt a few painful twinges in my cheeks but there was a bigger focus on my chin and jaw compared to previous listens! I think the break and restorative fields boosted my energy sensitivity since I wasn’t feeling the fields as much the last few days of March!

4/2 Woke up with a super defined looking face today and a bit more tension in the skin. Hoping the tightening and filling out effects are building! <3

Week 2

Not too much to add! I sometimes get tingles and pressure but haven’t noted any more drastic changes just yet during my tiny glances in the mirror

Week 3

Saturday into Sunday I decided to test an overnight concentrated beauty stack with the following looped all night. I feel like my face looks more balanced and a bit more heart shaped. I didn’t feel too much when I woke up but I did start feeling some pressure in my chin after I had been awake for a while! I may try moving my beauty playlist to overnight for a few weeks to see how things go!

• SLR 3.0 x 2
  • Formula of Balance x2
  • Deep Facial Remodeling x 5
3 Likes

April Health + Fitness Updates

April Playlist

• Automated Cardio x3
  • Automated Workout System x3
  • Core Strengthening x3
  • Stomach Shrinking x3
  • Automated Gluteal Workout x3
  • After Workout Muscle Recovery x3
  • Extreme Muscle Growth x2

Temporarily removed the diabetes, endocrine and thyroid fields so I don’t impact my test results. Added gluteal because who doesn’t want a fit bum and will be adding arms as well in a few weeks.

Starting Stats

• Weight: 154.4lbs
  • Fat: 34.2% / 52.8lbs
  • Muscle: 62.4% / 96.4.lbs
  • Bone: 3.3% / 5.2lbs
  • BMI: 25.7

April Goals

• 16:8 Fasts 5-7x Weekly
  • Two 48hr fasts this month with doctors approval
  • Min Cardio : 4x Week (Treadmill 45-60mins ; 10k+ Steps ; Fitness Class)
  • Min Strength : 2x Week (torn on this, im still entertaining the idea of avoiding intentional strength training in the spirit of experimenting with the strength fields without interference. I may just focus on a part of the body Im not using fields directly for like my arms.

Notes
Looked back in my fitness history and saw that my most favorable body comp to date was 133lbs with 69.6% muscle, 26.6% fat and 3.77% bone. My lean mass was in a healthy range during this time. This will probably serve as my tentative goal but I think I would actually like to recomp with bigger muscle growth at 140/145lbs and see how my silhouette is there before dropping down that low.

Week 1

4/1: First fitness listen of the month! I failed at listening to my post meal playlists today but I did complete my 16 hour fast and got in my 10k+ steps!

My thighs were pretty sore this week from Tuesday to Friday. Similar to the soreness I felt in my core last month despite not explicitly exercising the area.

I didn’t listen to the post meal stack consistently at all this week. I’ll do very next week!

Overall Average Daily Activity Levels

• 12,720 Steps
  • 482 Active Cals Burned
  • 5.4 Miles Walked
  • 273 Exercise Minutes

Other Notes

• 116 Hours & 41 Mins Spent Fasting
  • 18:6 or a little over mostly!

Check In

• Weight: 154.8lbs ^
  • Fat: 32.4% / 52.8lbs -
  • Muscle: 64.1% / 97.2lbs ^
  • Bone: 3.4% / 5.2lbs -
  • BMI: 25.8 ^

Week 2

I’ve been sick since Monday with symptoms starting right around the eclipse oddly enough. I’ve been sticking to my fasting best I can but my activity levels were pretty much nonexistent while I tried to recover.

• 5,918 Steps
  • 300 Active Cals Burned
  • 2.5 Miles Walked
  • 33 Exercise Minutes

Other Notes

• 116 Hours & 4 Mins Spent Fasting
  • 18:6 mostly!

Check In

• Weight: 155.2lbs ^
  • Fat: 34% / 52.8lbs -
  • Muscle: 62.6% / 97.2lbs -
  • Bone: 3.4% / 5.2lbs -
  • BMI: 25.8 -

Week 3

Kicked off the week with a 36 hour fast from 1:30 AM Sunday to 1:30 PM Tuesday! I wanted to start strong since last week was slow. It wasn’t easy especially cooking dinner for others and not being able to eat it BUT I survived and will be implementing rolling 24-36hr fast into my weekly routine as of now.

I still went for a 6 mile walk and listened to my workout stack which I’m sure made it harder but I wanted to make the most of my fasted time.

When I weighed myself on Thursday 4/18 during my second 36 hour fast my weight had dropped from 155.2 to 150.6 which was encouraging to see even if i knew some of it was water weight!

• 12,633 Steps
  • 437 Active Cals Burned
  • 5.6 Miles Walked
  • 103 Exercise Minutes

Other Notes

• 130 Hours & 54 Mins Spent Fasting
  • 18:6 ; 2x 36 hrs ; 1x 24 hrs

Check In

• Weight: 152.1lbs v
  • Fat: 33.7% / 51.4lbs v
  • Muscle: 62.9% / 95.6lbs v
  • Bone: 3.4% / 5.1lbs v
  • BMI: 25.3 v

Week 4

Two more 36+ hour fasts completed! It was so much easier this week compared to last week and I’m really enjoying the rolling 36s. Having days where I’m not eating at all gives more flexibility for when I do eat. I still don’t go crazy but it’s nice having more leeway so I don’t need to be super strict during the weekends or when I want a snack.

I am really slacking on the post meal stack so I need to build a better habit around using it so I stop forgetting!

• 9,282 Steps
  • 387 Active Cals Burned
  • 4 Miles Walked
  • 46 Exercise Minutes

Other Notes

• 132 Hours 26 Mins Spent Fasting
  • 18:6 ; 20:4 ; 2x 36 hrs

Check In

• Weight: 149.1lbs v
  • Fat: 33.5% / 49.9lbs v
  • Muscle: 63.1% / 94.2lbs v
  • Bone: 3.4% / 5.0lbs v
  • BMI: 24.8 v
1 Like

April Spirit + Life Updates

Sundays are going to be my official rest & recharge days. I’ll be taking a break from my extensive playlist and sticking to:

• Energy Body & Aura Deep Clearing
  • Auric & Energy Body Repair
  • Soul Restoration

My Adjusted Three Treasures Stack

• Jindan
  • The Ojas x2
  • Pranic Swirls x2
  • Jing Restoration
  • Chi Compression into Dan Tien
  • Chi Compression into Bone Marrow
  • Jing Infusion
  • Chi infusion
  • Shen Energy

And then throwing in a few non physical fields or based on what’s going on that week. I’ll probably focus on abundance and use this time to work with the intercessions and my spiritual health in general!

Note
I’ve moved from using the three treasures stack every day to Sundays + whenever I feel like I need a recharge!

More Notes

Reminder to test pranayama!

3 Likes

jing chi shen ojas also. it wont hurt to recharge.try using the pranayama audio before your playlists and especially before chi jing shen.

1 Like

Thanks for the input! I’ll try this this coming Sunday :)

1 Like

May 2024:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::skull::skull::skull:

Good news! My thyroid test came back in good standing! I decided to remove the thyroid fields from my health stack but keep the endocrine for overall balancing and the diabetes to help combat potential insulin resistance.

So updated health and fitness stack looks like this

• Diabetes I & II x2
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation x2
  • Automated Cardio x3
  • Core Strengthening x3
  • Stomach Shrinking x3
  • Gluteal Workout x3

On days I complete my cardio goals I skip automated cardio.

I’ve also added stem cells and scar removal to my daily listening as of 4/15. I listen to it one hour daily right before bed or while I’m falling asleep.

Note to self: Started experimenting with some body shape subliminals starting 4/16. Core started feeling stronger for lack of a better word. Or at the very least I have an awareness of it pretty much all day.

5 Likes

too early to remove thyroid.? i d suggest (bein a doctor myself) use it two months more then do a ultrasound and blood test then reconsider to stop it. it wont harm or overdo anything. nice results! keep it up!

2 Likes

Okay! I’ll place it back in for the next few months! Thank you for the input :)

1 Like

Two more 36hr fast done this week! I’m currently at the end of the second but haven’t broken it yet! This week was so much easier than last week!

Just stepped on the scale to see and these are my numbers. I’ll have to see what things balance out at age a refeed but my scale finally stopped asking me if I’m me or my partner since my weight had gotten so close to his :joy:

• Weight: 147.6lbs v
  • Fat: 34.7% / 51.2lbs v
  • Muscle: 61.9% / 91.4lbs v
  • Bone: 3.3% / 4.9lbs v
  • BMI: 24.6 v

I wish these scales were more accurate but it’s a good way to track general trends at least! Earlier this week when I weighed in after completing my first fast I was 148.7 with slightly more muscle and fat.

I’m think I’m going to start incorporating strength training on fasted days to help counteract muscle loss / build muscle!

3 Likes

Two Month Update (Under Construction)

Health & Fitness Update
Okay big changes this month in my routine! I completed the health & fitness stack 14 times this month 2-4x weekly. I removed the health for a few weeks while I waited for my thyroid appointment but reintroduced them once I got my results. I also didn’t use the post meal stack as consistently as I did last month so I may need to set up a tracker for it until it becomes a habit! I definitely noticed benefits when I was using it regularly.

Stack Changes/Additions
I listen to one hour of Scar Removal + Stem Cells before I go to bed preferably ( started 4/15) as I try to dedicate a bit of time to it after having taken a small break. I also started experimenting with two body shaping subliminals as of 4/16. One is for waist-hip ratio and the other is for breast lifting and firming.

Physical activity
I averaged 10,150 steps which is an increase from last month! I also averaged about 10 minutes more “working out” compared to last month which was just tracked walks and dancing.

Fasting
The biggest change in my routine came in the form of fasting! I maintained my 18:6 (some fell a bit short) but also added in rolling 36s. I completed 6 fasts over 36hrs with my longest being 46.5 hours which ended about midnight on May 1st.

Current Stack

• Diabetes I & II x2
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation x2
  • Automated Cardio x3 (optional)
  • Core Strengthening x3
  • Stomach Shrinking x3
  • Gluteal Workout x3
  • ((Break))
  • Hip-Waist Subliminal 30 Mins
  • Breast Lift Subliminal 30 Mins
  • ((Break))
  • Scar Removal + Stem Cells 1 Hour

Starting March 31

• Weight: 154.4lbs
  • Fat: 34.2% / 52.8lbs
  • Muscle: 62.4% / 96.4lbs
  • Bone: 3.3% / 5.2lbs
  • BMI: 25.7

Today May 1 : Fasted Weigh In

• Weight: 147.9lbs
  • Fat: 30.8% / 45.5lbs
  • Muscle: 65.7% / 97.2lbs
  • Bone: 3.5% / 5.2lbs
  • BMI: 24.6

Estimated Gain/Loss

• Pounds: - 6.5lbs
  • Fat: - 7.3lbs (interesting that this is totaling more than what I loss lb wise so ill see what my next weigh in looks like since im sure the fasted weigh in skewed the results either that or the scale is doin some weird math that I don’t get)
  • Muscle: - + 0.8lbs

My lean mass and BMI are now being reported as being in a healthy range where as before it was not healthy and overweight respectively.

Beauty Update

There were some changes to my listening routine this month! I don’t know exactly when (though it may be notated in an earlier post) but I tested out listening to The Deep Facial Remodeling looped overnight with Formula of Balance and SLR 3.0. I tried this for a few days and felt like the focus really helped give my results a bit of a boost. I added in Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork and The Torsion Field and decided I would keep these separate as they are my “main” beauty fields so currently my beauty stack is split in two.

Overnight Playlist Looped
SLR 3.0 x2
Formula of Balance x2
The Deep Facial Remodelling x10
Torsion Field x2
Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork x10

Daytime Playlist
SLR 3.0 x2
The Expanse x2
Speed Up Physical Changes x2
Auto-Mewing x2 (New Addition)
Anti-Aging x2
Collagen Ver 2.0 x2
Fascia Shake x2
Face Lift & Facial Toning x1
Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning x1
The Smart Skin Tightener x2
The Plasma Flaunt x3
Plasma lass Skin x3
GHK-Cu Peptide x2 (New Addition)
Tonic No 31 x2 (New Addittion
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome x2 (New Addition)
The Ultimate Integration Tool x1
The Malleable Ego x2

Skin Texture
Skin texture is feeling even better than it was last month. It somehow feels even smoother and in photos I would say my skin looks like it has a filter!

No More Chapped Lips
Still no return of the chapped lips! I wake up with them feeling moisturized and plump and they remain that way throughout the day even without reapplication of balm. Considering that this was a chronic issue I am really impressed with the quick and seemingly permanent turn around.

Structural Changes
I believe my cheekbones are still improving in size and position! My face feels a bit more balanced to me when I look in the mirror or look at pictures. Still moving towards a more heart shaped and overall more defined face. Chin seems a bit pointier as well. I also noticed in dance class yesterday that my jawline looked sharper. I believe the bone structure is changing first as I still feel that my soft tissue is on the lax side.

3 Likes

beautiful. keep it up. really like seeing a young plant growing …nice feel. congratulations.

1 Like

Thank you! I really love and appreciate your support :) You’ve been super helpful and its nice to know theres someone else taking peeks at my progress! Helps with the accountability. It’s been so much fun experimenting with all these phyhsical fields and noticing changes. I will say one things is that engaging in this more “passive” route has caused me to also integrate other healthy lifestyle changes. Win Win situation!

This month I want to take sometime to think about some of the deeper things I want to work on both internally and extenally and search for fields that would help with that journey. Just off the top of my head I know I want to work on my relationships with others as well as my relationship with myself. Id also like to welcome more abundance into my life in all forms! I’d like to connect more with my spiritual side as well and develop a consistent practice. I’ve always been absolutely terrible at meditating without guidance and have had trouble making it into a habitual practice

1 Like

start your daily routine wit the calves and feet automated training audio and you will grow pretty fast in you sence about relationships to all you wish and understanding of abbundace also. take care! thank you! wonderful work again.

1 Like

Your reports and details on the progress achieved are welcome and also a reference.

1 Like

@Sarumann33 What is the correlation between that field and relationships/abundance? Providing I understood you correctly it’s very interesting choice and definitely not one most people would think of!

Thank you so much! I’m happy if it can help others in some way! If there’s other information that I can add that you feel would make it better please let me know!

1 Like