JAAJ’s Daily Wealth Stack 💰

Hopefully, this field really got me curious, but it’s been over a week that I’m checking.

Well, if you would like it to be brought back, you can make a request in The Requests and Fields thread where Sammy and/or Cap’n will be more likely to see your desire.

1 Like

I play a slightly shorter version of the paid stack. I can post it here later.
Also, many aspects are supported and automated by NFTs.
Also, often playing two different playlists from two different devices at the same time.

5 Likes

For anyone still wondering how

And a related thread with more advice

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Answer to the secret bonus tip:

Im treating my subconcious mind with the positive and enlightened educational influence from Reading and posting on this forum :blush:

2 Likes

I highly recommend adding Knight Mindset and The Emperor to the stack. Leadership and Responsability are crucial when increasing wealth.

Other than that, thank you for this stack!

3 Likes

Guys I’m rarely checking this forum, can anyone send to me the links to each one of these fields? I found some of them but I’d love to find the others too… Because I tried and can’t find them on my own

Which ones are you looking for? @LostPhoenix

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum!

“Find” in what way?

I’m guessing you’re meaning more than just “finding” them on this forum (because the forum search engine can easily help you with that). So, in addition to what @Divine_Lotus asked, maybe you can tell us more about what kind of “finding” you’d like help with?

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’d love some help with the following:

Flight to Fight, I found one but it is 5.5 USD, but it is in the free list… ( Flight to Fight ), maybe it is in another place for free?

Excalibur - I noticed there are 2 versions of this, one with DrVirtual and one just with Sapien, which one shall I listen to in your opinion?

Positive Power Waves - can’t find it at all

Probability and Luck Alteration - I found two versions of this, but the other one is named Luck and Probability Alteration … Not sure if there is any difference between these and which one should I use?

Attract More Love Into Your Life - I can’t find anything about this one at all

Angelic Intercession - should I use the one it is recommended or should I use Ver 2.0 instead?

And the rest that I didn’t mention, I found and added them in a youtube playlist. Also, I was curious, do you guys listen to the whole playlist at once? Or you take breaks and listen to parts of the playlist throughtout the day?

Sorry if there are many newbie questions in my post… Just want to make sure I get this playlist right, but maybe I’m overthinking things lol

1 Like

Sometimes using other channel names (ie. Energetic Alchemy) can get your results in the forum

Excalibur: I see the verson on Dream Seeds channel - is this what you’re talking about? - but don’t know where the 2nd one is. Where’d you find them? Which sources exactly?

Positive P W: Positive Power Waves - YouTube
Often in albums for older uploads

Probability and L & Luck and P: They’re the same except the Luck and Probability one is more strengthened / updated

Attract More Love: Attract Love Old Version now available for download - #6 by Divine_Heroine

Angelic Intercession: Depends on whichever you feel is most effective for you. Many would say 2.0

Depends on many other factors such as your lifestyle and system but as a beginner just start with a smaller list so you don’t overwhelm your system and integrate the fields over time. I recommend going by your own inner compass because you know yourself best for the most part

No worries. There’s nothing wrong with asking questions. Doing so does help you move forward

2 Likes

I had no idea about this, I thought they were the exact same thing😳

1 Like

So, as the Youtube versions are listened to by way more people than the Patreon’s, are Youtube’s versions stronger than the Patreon´s?

I read somewhere that Dream makes different versions of the same field, one for Youtube and another version for Patreon (I don’t know if it’s always like that). Thanks.

That’s technically accurate (the best kind of accurate!) but a little misleading.

Dream does make different versions of the same field, one for YouTube and one for Patreon–only because YouTube uses its unique (and proprietary) file compression system. Because the field is contained in the file, the file has to be different to accommodate the different ways those two platforms compress the file. If the same version were used on both platforms, the different compression methods of the platforms would result in one of those fields being distorted or corrupted, you see?

4 Likes

The Zealot of Positive Change should be a great addition right after positive power waves.

3 Likes

Here’s my take on Wealth stack. (Asked before posting on Jaaj’s thread)

7 Likes

Here is a YouTube playlist for the free version. I’ll keep an eye on the fields still missing from YT and add them when possible.

2 Likes

Thank you for creating this :hugs:

1 Like

@JAAJ can you recommend more stacks such as for good looks/beauty stacks for men and women