The Great Shamanism

L I N K

We continue the theme of the legendary field.

A great Mastery of Shamanic Magic with detailed guidance on a mental-energetic level, this is the deep heart of secret shamanism, with fields within that include symbols, prayers, magical mantras and more. This system will help transform the user into a true powerful Shamanic Miracle Worker and connect him/her to the seven secret powers of Omakhe. Omakhe is the amazing and blessed grace of the Divine Shamanic Circle.

shamanic

Within this comprehensive field you will receive attunements to the seven individual magical rites of the shamans. These rites are individual and independent, that you can use when you need point, specific action or assistance.

A brief description of the rites included in the system:

:black_small_square:Omakhe (Omahe) sacrament to receive divine grace;
:black_small_square:Shamanic Hood rite to open the gates of other dimensions and spaces;
:black_small_square:Akuè ceremony to help you gather the powers of all the shamanic healers who have ever lived and have already passed beyond the veil, so that you can perform more powerful healings for others;
:black_small_square:Pachamama and Pachakamak rites will help you to remove/clear blockages and problematic situations from your life and the lives of others, as well as help to improve relationships and strengthen love in your life, also help to remove communication problems or attract better partners;
:black_small_square:Wahu (Vahu) rite will help the user to remove all darkness and negativity from the sphere of their life interests, as well as other people (especially from the effects of black magic);
:black_small_square:The Rite of Shinghyè helps to manifest, promote and realize ideas and dreams, will help to achieve one’s goals and see the truth about our life and our reality without illusions;
:black_small_square:Valhalla Rite to bring peace to all your ancestors.

Dear users, please treat this field with respect (like all other fields). There may be mistakes in the names of the rites themselves, also you may not find them on google. The main thing - pay attention to the description of each of them.

81 Likes

@Lunamoon22

5 Likes

Thank you Captain and Ugninis :wink:

7 Likes

Is this…
Could it be…

It’s really an upgrade to the legendary shamanic medicine blend?

7 Likes

No
continuation of our journey :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Absolutely beautiful, Captain and Ugnis

8 Likes

I’m speechless honestly
Because shamanic medicine blend helped me so much in the past…

12 Likes

Beautiful thank you Captain and Ugnis

9 Likes

so, does that mean, you can / should use this after using the shamanic medicine blend?

3 Likes

AHHH, wonderfully thought out and created Captain and Ugninis :heartpulse: :pray:
Thank you!

In the words of @Allurre, shopping list in to the :wastebasket: :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

you can use this field absolutely separately, or in combinations with other fields
Be Alchemists ;)
and share your results and impressions :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

understood.

2 Likes

Is this available on teespring?

2 Likes

phew…i was already wondering if i should get it because i expected this to be a 200-300dollar field…

@Captain_Nemo thanks!

7 Likes

A journey of beauty and healing❤️

14 Likes

this field could be a private project ;)

yes :slight_smile:

12 Likes

So beautiful! Thank you x

I cannot believe that price.

With the 7 attunements?

Amazing.

15 Likes

Oh wow! This is a very beautiful field :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Congratulations Dream and Ugninis

12 Likes

me too :laughing:

remember we talked about this project, I showed you the pdf? And the Captain did it. :wink:

13 Likes

I’ve fixed the price.
No way it can only be €78.95

8 Likes