Concerning dreams. How do I prepare?

I am very concerned by my dreams.

Two nights ago i saw five pentacles very clearly and a clear text saying five pentacles on a banner. I googled it and found that there is a tarot card named that and I had no clue of its existence. I read its meaning and I understood what it is about. Next dream same night was very clear that i had a big financial loss.

Today I woke up from another dream in which a white cobra was coming towards me, ready to attack after it went on others who already fought with it. It was so real i jumped up in the bed kicking. I also read about it and i know what it is about.

Now I am glad my mind is letting me know about all these but how do I prepare / protect myself when I don’t know how it’s going to hit me? I am alert, i use shielding and i am going to ask angels for help.

Anything else I should do? I feel very concerned and terrified from these.

1 Like

Nothing to worry about.

I hope so but can you share more?

The dreams are so real and things like that happened to me in the past. And I do feel the threat is real without the dreams anyway. I kind of can see it coming. My concern is how do I stop it if its so obvious…
I feel powerless by it. Like I can’t act or react.

If you are on PUs Patreon Nightmare Washer

Also Bushman Medicine
and Clear All Negative Energy and Entity Removal

I’d infuse my room with White Light Waves, Atmospheric Vibration Riser and love ones too.

I’d keep going with the Shielding and Angels’ protection :angel: :white_heart:

2 Likes

I already talked about it here.