The Microkinesi-Therapist

cannot describe how beautiful that song is

This audio and some other new audios especially “the devil” was for me like turning the coin around and watching the other site.
More and more stuff is moving to the surface and showing me another perspectives.

5 Likes

That’s just completely irresponsible. I’ve never done that. :innocent:

4 Likes

gotta be a idiot sometimes to learn new things :smiley:

3 Likes

I just bought this for my elderly mother who is undergoing twice a week PT sessions for 10 weeks to address her sciatica pains. Thanks for the discount @Captain_Nemo :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Interesting concept.
Could this work in (re)encoding DNA patterns? I mean, the body might “know” how to heal itself, but its standard could have been an injured/sick self since inception.

How would it differ from BoL? :thinking:

4 Likes

While I was using this field, I sorta had a “visit” from some ancient Bushmen who seemed to really like this audio. I have been sandwiching this one between the Bushmen audio and that seems to really enhance the experience of both audios for me. The Shamans, who rarely show up, seem to greatly like the energy from this track and that is fantastic as they tend to like energies that are as unconditioned as possible.

37 Likes

To anyone of y’all who have both this field and BoL:

Could you please share your experiences with both of these fields, particularly the differences you’re noticing with these two fields?

Thanks in advance for sharing your insights!

ETA:
And since I’m in a question-asking mode, If any of you have Plasma Protocol and this, what have been your experiences with them? What are the differences that you’ve found between them?

TIA!

2 Likes

i didnt see it before.
but both healing types have a lot of similarities
and would compliment and overlay with each other.
In fact united i can see it working in whole new ways

32 Likes

oh boy @Maoshan_Wanderer creating new inspirations.

19 Likes

After first listening to this 8 times the other day, the following day, I was amazed that my breathing, especially inhalations and holding off were deeper when I did the reiki star exercise which I do every morning. Before that, I struggled with holding off my breaths after inhalations for many months. More importantly, my throat has excessive phlegms which I had to spit out for almost a year now and I listened to the SM Lung Restoration, then, Pleurisy and other audios and even SF qigong accupressure but it persisted. After listening to this, the results were rapid and it was almost completely gone and this will be my third day of listening to this therapeutic track.

23 Likes

Dope, going through this phlegm stuff again

Damn

2 Likes

This works well for the psychosomatic/emotional part of tinnitus.
It helps you to manage it better, to not being aware of it, to not magnify the problem.

6 Likes

I have a strong allergy, first in months.
It’s gone.
This is a legendary audio!!!

13 Likes

i was having issues with throat phlegm and have listened to this in 1 hour sessions but didn`t even realize that I no longer have this issue until I have read your comment.

14 Likes

I am going through pp2 for the second time and im feeling it stronger than the first time.
Today at day 3 i played this one x 3 after the PP2

And it felt like dissolving blockages, pain, discomfort that was surfacing with the PP2. My body felt relaxed and settled nicely.

10/10 recommend after the Plasma Protocol

10 Likes

It’s been a few weeks since i got this, and I’m extremely happy and grateful for the results I’ve gotten :) while i still feel some iffyness in my collarbone here and there, it’s no where close to how it was before!

I just had the realization how today i was able to push more weight on chest day (a day that’s kinda painful for me and leaves me in pain) than i have been in some months, and with 0 pain! This is awesome for me, and it made me feel really happy for what’s to come

This has made the posture help and atlas correction field work wayy better for me too, a few weeks back when I’d still get pain I’d listen to this field and it would make it go away instantly, before microkinesitherapy I’d listen to the posture field and I’d still be in pretty bad pain afterwards, so it seems the fields have been working in perfect conjunction :)

Very happy! Thank you dream!

30 Likes

I play the Micro-KT for at least an hr. before sleep, while laying down. Then I play the Shamanic Blend all night.
Then when I wake up I play the Crucible x1-2 I have been doing this since I got the Shamanic Blend a little while after it was released.

I am cross posting this.

ADD: In MY experience, this field specifically seems to be good for allergies.

ADD: Yesterday the Spinal Tapper was released. So now instead of listening to the Shamanic Blend all night, I now split the time with playing:
Shamanic Blend-at night, a few hrs. while I sleep, then change to
Spinal Tapper a few hrs. while I sleep, until I wake up then listen to
The Crucible X1-2

I still listen to the Micro-KT as before.

18 Likes

Since few days I started to listen to it, its like sleeping pill, I feel the vibration and movement in my body,when I listen at the same time fall sleep and I dream, I dream of those things which I have been forgotten all my life.
It takes you through the incidences which affected you that in the waking state you are not able to recall.
In the dream, it brings all those things which became an emotional baggage and you were not even aware that ,that incidence affected you, so it let you to recall and relive it, this is clearing the emotional issues which manifested problem in your physical body,I am recalling the stuffs when I was a little and I am wondering how this Audio works, something comes to surface that I never was able to recall or I did not know even it was existed at all,and never thought this small happening created issue in my body.
I love it so much,many things are coming to surface, I just relive them, you never able to recall these memories in a normal way, or you are not aware of which event affected you ,or you are not aware what are those emotional baggages which stuck in your body, this will help you and bring them to the surface for you to be aware of how they affected you and your body, you will relive them to release them.
This is tooo good, I am surprised of how this has been created!!!
As those things are coming up, you may get depressed or down, but you need to be happy and grateful that there is an intelligence helping you to release the issues which you never would be able to release on your own till ever.
Its very soothing and relaxing when you listen, but for me when I fall asleep, it knock me down of the traumas surfacing.I am happy finally there is a solution to get ride of those heaviness in me.
with this you will be recover from any diseases in your body.
Its very smart.
Thanks @Captain_Nemo
Its Amazing, its a huge help to the humanity.

10 Likes

I purchased this field and.i was charged twice for it, how do I contact gumroad to work this issue out, I can’t find anything

2 Likes