De-Inhabiter Combo

i still use this everyday.

i’m learning to be unapologetic for who i am and what i enjoy doing.

i feel less guilty and less fearful.

there was one point i even forgot what fear felt like as i haven’t felt it in quite awhile.

edit: april 22, 2021

this is an empath’s best friend.

my enhanced glory tag became effective because there’s no fear and negativity blocking me towards what i’m here to do in this world.

i also feel more non-dual and like mew from pokemon being able to transform and be anyone i wish.

more and more of my energy is available for me instead of being unknowingly taken by another energy.

edit: may 12, 2021

when i stopped using this everyday the negativity came back.

i played this overnight with essence of mantras and armor of light and glory.

in the morning there was detox through behaviour and not physical symptoms.

i realized that i would only do things if i felt ‘good’ and i wouldn’t do things if i felt ‘bad’. this realization led me to choose to take action on my responsibilities whether or not i felt good or bad at the time.

and then i got on here and saw this thread with this youtube review for sapien medicine and it felt synchronistic with what i’m going through:

edit2: i felt like i was running out of time this morning and because i prioritized my body’s needs before my ego’s, the universe gave me more ‘time’ as a friend i am meeting with asked for an additional 30min to get ready.

9 Likes

This is the perfect field to play when I wake up in the night and there are some knocks on my bedroom door, even though I am the only person in the flat :D

26 Likes

I was last night having a cup of coffee looking at my cats that were to my right when i clearly heard like a pet eating from one of their plates then the water that were on my left :sweat_smile:

Something “extra” was definitely in the air last night

At least i got me an invisible pet :relieved::grin:

5 Likes

Lol :D

That doesn’t sound so bad - my cat used to freak my mom out by sometimes playing with something invisible in the air. It was after my grandpa’s passing so I always thought it was related :sweat_smile:

This is also a returning thing for me, it’s usually that I wake up at one point and then there are 3 knocks.
Last time was a few weeks ago - I went to open the door because I thought my roommate wanted something (i wasn’t awake yet to think about why that would happen at 3AM)
I was a bit proud of myself yesterday because I didn’t feel afraid at all, I was a bit like… “oh f. off” and put this on :laughing:

13 Likes

Every time I play this combo I feel pain and fatigue in certain parts of my body. Can anyone explain to me what is exactly is causing this pain, is it trapped emotions, entities or something else that I didn’t consider?

All interrelated (frequent kind of reactions with this kind of “purification” that can be taxing). See:

On a different note, a bit of the Microkinesi-Therapist’s description below. Meaning that the physical body is like a container storing many stuff that aren’t necessarily physical by themselves.

I hope you feel better soon with a brand new start :)

8 Likes

Thank you, I was guided to this by the voice of gamayun field, after a night of nightmares and feeling a presence that I used to feel in my old house, hopefully it’s nothing too serious but with this field combo I’m sure I’ll be fine.

4 Likes

I’ll add, dear @Bronyraur

This is an important aspect that people in my community have noticed.
I hope my tribesmen are not offended when I quote their posts. Something to think about ;)

[ Does Sapien really have the ability to recreate energy flows so accurately or is this some kind of alien technology ? :)
I’m really puzzled, for example, by the way he made the Inhibitor track… to be honest, I didn’t understand what it was right away… but it’s more like an invitation and an offering rather than an exorcism… And the Exorcism track is already a polite exorcism.
And both tracks completely complete the energetic pattern of working with spirits. And the first track is more of an energetic method from Tibetan Buddhism, and the second from Catholicism.
There is such a succinct example as the practice of tonglen. In it, on the inhale you have to imagine that all suffering enters us, and on the exhale that all happiness, health, etc. leave us (roughly speaking). So, its effect is just the opposite of what it says - there have been many miraculous healings of incurable diseases among practitioners over the centuries of its use. And the healing comes at the expense of the energy pattern - if you give and don’t hold on to what you have, you get a lot more. I have noticed that Sapien applies this principle in his life.
I’m sure it goes much deeper with De inhabiter. Of course the entities are removed :) But after they become manifest, obvious before the power of awareness. And then there are all the extended trumpet sounds from the Tibetan practices of attraction/invitation. ]

23 Likes

give your tribesman 50000pts from _OM.
They kinda nailed it…almost.

13 Likes

Polite? You mean like a gentleman exorcism? :p I like you Dmitrioshka. Thanks for your input interesting as usual :*

7 Likes

Haha love this term! You seat the entity, serve it high tea, exchange pleasantries, and when the entity leaves (or, in this case gets dematerialized), hand it a goody bag!!!

@Ugninis does have an uncanny ability to sense things that Dream does not openly state about his fields…I’ve seen this in the past too!

23 Likes

12 Likes

Have you still got sweating and anxiety like you wrote from your past post ? Are you alright ?

Thank you for asking!!, I forgot to update that post but I’m alot better now, new perspective really helped reduce the problem by I’d say 80% then I had to add something else from outside but I no longer sweat, I still have a bit of stiffness and nervousness but I’m sure that will go away with time as well.

6 Likes

Some energy work you have done attracted something from outside of you to inside, so it’s not something you though about that caused that. I hope you aren’t kidding yourself, take care.

I added the combo to my daily, I still feel something when I play it but it’s not as bad as when I started, I wonder of booted bhoots would help as well.

Surely.

2 Likes

Would I be wrong to assume that booted bhoots would encompass what this combo does plus extra stuff? I’m trying to reduce my stack so if boots does the same thing and more I’d like to replace it with it.

I would also like to add that since I started using the combo I feel the fields much more intensely, I’ve always read the comments that say they feel how the field is strong and they can’t use it more than a couple of times etc… but now I finally know what they are talking about.

I don’t think it encompasses this one, either it uses different approach. If I were you, even you mentioning the fact that you are trying to reduce your stack, I would use both if I had the chance.

6 Likes

I think dream has HUGE shield around him . I mean huge and impenetrable.

Somebody once asked me if dream was legit , I think it must have been online, and when I thought of him that second it was like a huge blue shield was around him ,dome-shaped, I couldn’t even access the thought of him . it must have had something to do with the question if he’s legit because I never had that experience when I think of him before or after that.

3 Likes