The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

Prices are gonna go from 10k to 20k after that testimonial lol

13 Likes

Don’t put ideas into his head, damn it :rofl:

18 Likes

So, if this skull is deity-like, what does that make the @Captain_Nemo ?

Why isn’t anyone asking if DW can;

A) Teleport
B) Shape-shift
C) Materialize stuff from nothing/some invisible source.

and I sincerely wonder about the answers to these questions. I believe they’re 100% real and done by some yogis.

4 Likes

For those who missed out on some of the portals. Try asking your skull to infuse you with the energy from there. I just asked to be filled with the energy from the 5 vortices of Sedona and it was quite the rush :smiley:

26 Likes

Hahaha yes thought about that too he is doing all kind of work already such an awesome being!!!

11 Likes

I’ve been doing something similar since yesterday. Asking mine to infuse my drinks with fields. That lead to this afternoon where I tried mixing fields, making morphic cocktails :tropical_drink:

So what @anon46520955 posted a little earlier about The Magician/Alchemist resonated a lot with me :

It is not (yet) my inner Magician that mixes cocktails, but my skull is a great barman :grin:

Now, if you do this, proceed with caution and do not drink too much at first, I’ve felt the fields like never before. So DO NOT OVERWHELM YOURSELF :crazy_face:

The first cocktail I made is The microkinesi-therapist + The acu-automaton + The reiki smart field. I named it Smarties because those are smart and sweet fields, and indeed it made me feel great, warm and fuzzy and soft and loved and cared for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And for those of you who enjoy ASMR, I get a sort ASMRy reaction to those drinks, more or less pronounced depending on the field(s).

18 Likes

When going through reviews I realised that we all are connected because of the skull ‘node’ part. And because of that I am sure We all are probably getting the similar ideas in the sense how we are using Mr. 13th skull.
Not going into details, but I have tried most of the ideas mentioned in this thread from day1, and skull completes every job amazingly well. Thanks to captain and his skull :skull: :blush:

15 Likes

Yooo someone pulled the trigger and bought the skull for 20k :o

16 Likes

So it begins lol…

6 Likes

Oh my god, from now on… :open_mouth: :exploding_head: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Ohh I think it sold for 10k

I’d been eyeing it and making a meta plan for a magical drop of $10k😢

edit: never mind lol another time skull

5 Likes

It’s sold for 20k. I was quite shocked though I know it’s worth much more than that :exploding_head:

8 Likes

Yes I just double checked! I’d checked when the one for 10k sold, was that a new listing?

3 Likes

So a Skull dropped from 8k3 to 5k1, someone get that. Another one at 8k3 was raised to 10k, and after Luna testimonal it was raise to 20k. It’s the one we’re taking about. Now only 1 Skull left on Venly at 144k

8 Likes

Lol I love how we all are updated with them :joy::joy:
But this one, the one that went from $8k to $10k was sold almost right away, like a few hours later. There was a last selling price of $9,999

8 Likes

Oh my goodness. Congratulations to the new owner of the 13th Skull! Glad to have you on board my friend! You will never regret this decision, I assure you!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :tada: :tada:
:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

16 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t know that. Way to go Skulllll :joy:

8 Likes

welcome to the team

16 Likes

replace the money with the skull and ask of it for anything :relieved::partying_face::partying_face:

14 Likes

4h64h574g75

15 Likes