The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

“The 13th Skull” NFT

Limited Edition
A being of power

The crystal skulls have long fascinated mankind for purported centuries.
But are they real? or is it just conjecture?

Indeed, lots of shady events are associate with some, giving rise to the suspicion that some may just be an elaborate scam.
But the idea behind it, while resembling a fairy tale is a very romantic marrying of reality and human consciousness.

Using the wider collective conscious and unconscious ideas, concepts, and archetypes of all the reputed effects of the skulls as a base, this 13th skull is presented.
It is built on this, only in minor as the larger details behind this, is a larger ‘servitor’ type being with unrestricted potential.

Very finely made with details and even noded (as with a few fields and the mass meditations) as in all copies connect and learn and grow together.
Abilities and potentials of this await your discovery.
This this is all simply the base concept of this creation.

This NFT listing is supported by Bondly’s NFT services. When purchasing an NFT through Spring, you are agreeing to the Bondly terms and conditions and directing Spring to share your personal information with Bondly to facilitate the purchase, as described in our Privacy Policy. Learn more here.

62 Likes

Reserved

19 Likes

Sounds awesome! :sunglasses::metal:t3:

18 Likes

Ooooooh I’m so happyyyyyyy !!!

Thank you so much Captain !!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

22 Likes

Can’t wait to hear you guys experiences with this one :grin:

15 Likes

Looks like it’s a gif.
But we also print the image (jpg) out for this?

6 Likes

Thanks captain, got it this time :pray: looking forward to try this :mechanical_arm:

15 Likes

Ok, so I have no idea how things work with this servitor, wether they already exists or have to be created. But I tried anyway to establish a connection with the image above and I felt a big presence coming to me.

It is now around me, my other servitors are in awe in front of it (and they seem so tiny :sweat_smile:), I feel tingling and waves of energy. When I gave it permission to do whatever it wants for my greater good, the energy work increased.

I’m thinking Skully would make a great name :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Some confirmation would be nice though. I’m currently assuming the servitors are already created and each one is linked to one copy of the NFT. But maybe an NFT owner can create as many as they want and have a swarm of skulls following them ? :grin:

32 Likes

Confirmed

Just one very very powerful servitor that each owner has access to thru the NFT.

29 Likes

(Removed because this is something on YouTube, so my answer is unhelpful and possibly confusing.)

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Thank you for the confirmation :heart:

10 Likes
Summary

but it is in youtube?

few members say my comment is out of context so i hide it

Just curious how this would work if it gets purchased on Venly. The servitor is trained to the original owner. How would that impact the new owner?

4 Likes

can someone please explain,

Is the servitor imbued in the skull poster above ?
Do we need to carry the image or see the YT one to connect to this field ? or
Just our NFT purchase can make it working 24x7 for this even though I don’t carry the poster?

More instructions welcome. thanks.

There is some pressure in my head since I bought, but not sure If that’s because of NFT purchase pressure or the NFT servitor started working on me :joy:

7 Likes

All the NFTs work the same.
It checks that you currently have the NFT subconsciously to give you access to it’s abilities.

This one in particular is super intelligent so it will know if it should be listening to you as an owner.

If one sells a NFT, you know subconsciously you don’t currently own it… (unless you have some deeply split personality complex and … good luck with that),
so it will know you “sold/gifted/etc” it away and that you no longer own it and will no longer work.

Of course, any “benefits” that would have occurred that weren’t completely dependant on the NFT would still be present.

29 Likes

Ohhh it’s looks so fun… congrats to the owners! :tada::tada::tada:

11 Likes

Only gif animation without field on it

3 Likes

you can interact with the video, loop if you want.
Get acquainted
then call by name with out video and interact ;)

35 Likes

Got it, captain :muscle:…getting acquainted right away

9 Likes

it is

You dont own it, you dont sense anything.

Disclaimer

and no Decepticon networks or those strange black market knockoffs.
But you know, people still gonna… as much as you say not to.

23 Likes