The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

19 Likes

But Starscream was also the voice of Cobra Commander and few other bad guys in Cartoons!

:pouts:

2 Likes

Somehow it reminds me the The Mayans and the 13 Crystal Skulls or even the concept of Indiana Jones skull when I look at that NFT lol

11 Likes

and cobra commander devolved into a snake that hissed…i was once a man

lol

(1) G.I. Joe (1987) /// Was once a man - YouTube

and… history, witness the birth of Xena’s famous battle cry

Disclaimer

(cartoon reference) and remember all items are made Jinn free!

25 Likes

please use responsibly :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

:wink:
as the description hints at…
When research on a topic turns up fake ass lemons so DW makes lemonade out of it.

10 Likes

I bought this. Please send full image Captain_Nemo when you have time. I sent a private message to you.

1 Like

My family members will go crazy if I print a skull poster and put it in my room :joy::rofl: … So I am fine with the normal quality this time maybe

10 Likes

@anon77311975 @Lucky

8 Likes

I meant something i can print out @Captain_Nemo

Should i print out the image the New_Release_Bot provided above the Youtube link.

Sure :slight_smile:

:man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Hahahaha

3 Likes

Ha! Totally forgot about this… must have been right before or during the rise of Serpentine!
which was a great concept but horrible execution.
edit - sigh…he’s right there at the end of the clip :man_facepalming:

How can a being with the DNA of all the greatest generals of history still be so inept?!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Trevor, it’s a video, not a printout. You watch the video as a catalyst to interacting with your Servitor, when starting out. As said above by Captain, eventually you won’t need the video, just talk to your servitor.

10 Likes

First thing im gonna do?

Play on loop the wisdom of the dying and ask him to integrate all it brings consistently with what my higher self directs him to work first according to the most needed best currently for my development in all aspects

Im in love with him already :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart_eyes:

*hint hint to the not owners :wink:

12 Likes

Get acquainted with the video first.

Then sure, it will represent that focal point for you then.

16 Likes

First impression.

As soon as i got the

“Thanks for purchasing… message…”

I felt immediately wrapped in a very hot weave that felt uplifting and shiny, right away without even looking at a video or pic

Once i started watching the video

I felt literally amplified, like a giant yet there he was even bigger widder powerful behind Me.

And a couple other things ill keep to myself for now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

20 Likes

This is unreal. I haven’t gotten a chance to watch the video since I’ve been at work all morning but I can feel it very palpably working on me all around like nothing I’ve ever experienced. I just had it meet my servitors & HS and asked it to do whatever it could & wanted that my HS or other servitors guided it to do and anything the universal spirit guided it to do. I don’t know what it’s doing but it’s doing something very powerfully!!!

24 Likes

Oooh, what a great idea !

Me too !!! :heart_eyes:

My other servitors are getting acquainted with mine, and, when picturing them, the difference in size and inner power is huge. It’s gonna be very interesting to see what my little friends will learn and become :rocket: :star2:

17 Likes

My third eye is throbbing while looking at the video and I am experiencing slight pressure in my head. The minute I looked at the picture I could feel a lot of energy and a HUGE presence behind me. He is easy to communicate with. Did everyone name their servitor?

This servitor is so powerful! He quickly removed any blockages within me. Blockages I haven’t been able to remove.

18 Likes