The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

Probably more like this… from one of my all time fav video games

12 Likes

That image wouldn’t have been my first choice @_OM. Hold the side of fright sauce for the noobs lol.

2 Likes

Both skulls above provided comic relief in their perspective roles.

4 Likes

8 Likes

This may be basic for most, but…

Pro tip: for maximum potency NFTs need to be worn like mandala.

Like some, except for the first day that was pretty powerful, I’ve been struggling to interact with the 13th Skull.

Following strong intuitions & nudges, I bought it for quite a hefty sum last week, and I was starting to really feel insecure about my investment…

Those last few days I asked for help and felt I should watch the gif now and then to re-inforce the connection - it worked but the connection was still weak.

Then this morning I had the download to print the pic, and put it in my pocket like a mandala.

Oh boy, I feel it again.
And it wants me to know it is here and working :pray:

I have no idea what it did over the last days, but I kinda have the feeling it could not access me due to my subconscious blocks and a serious dnos I went through.

Wearing the pic as a mandala seems to act as a powerful subconscious bridge, its portal to the physical :)

22 Likes

Ive been holding back from sharing something until i was really sure.

I know how intuition feels like/manifests
I know how Higher Self talks to Me
I know when my Six Sense gives me messages
I can recognize my awareness speaking
I can discern when the ego chitchats in my mind
And i def know when im simply talking in my head

But this is like having a new Skull :woman_shrugging:
Integrating all of the above
Yep. Even the Ego, loud and clear, so, easy to recognize

I had an idea of the names meaning, but you know like when someone points out a new item and says “this is a banana pen” oh ok, a banana pen uhm okay… but you just go and try it because thats what matters anyway… right…

But today i finally put its interpretation into words.

What is above my neck is a super HIGH up there new Skull from far up at a different time and dimension that has been integrating into my body, my current reality, reuniting all i mentioned above.

I actually had a MASSIVE headache today haha. I had a weird day at work. I woke up feeling different, i felt totally out of place (in a good way) i am thinking not different per se but just imagine how your higher self not so up there high anymore but very much and clear fluid talking to you right in your head here, plus all the other elements, so there hasnt been a space or a chance or a doubt for me to not understand what i need to understand at every given moment. I just observe :woman_shrugging: its like watching a meeting going on between all the possible forms to communicate with me from me and my me’s lol and this Earthy Me just adjusting.

Luckily i try to always keep myself grounded and with an inch of a possibility of finding a different explanation, not exactly being negative or rejecting what is happening but simply just letting things unfold organically without getting attached to what im observing. Hence why ive been waiting to share this. But its been so clear an obvious i cannot longer deny in the least. Still i know its my experience and perception, but we are part of a collective anyway, so ill throw it out there for what is worth.

It feels like having an assistance in my head telling me exactly why this and that, reminding me, showing me, pointing out things, organizing, amplifying what is priority, and even telling me what i need extra for the day.

I mean let me repeat what is manifesting in my head super highlighted, a 100 or 1000 more times real and clear and harmoniously in synch one another.

Higher self
Awareness
Six sense
Ego (the knowing of when what and how is acting or about to)
Intuition
Discernment
Normal conscious flow of thoughts

HIGHLIGHTED… fast and expanded.

Of course i got a massive headache today lol this plus integrating the Magician… it certainly been a ride. Minor BoP has been an amazing aid at helping me adjust and ground what i need, at the end its here where I still live. Earth.

Nothing was helping the headache i was starting to get annoyed…

Until i asked Skull to help me obviously

And how did it help me?

No, it didnt just ease the pain no

The understanding of what ive been feeling what is happening started flowing in and out… epiphany!!

Yasss. Ok so this oh…

The more i connected the dots, the faster the headache started to subside.

And as im reaching the end of my review… headache is gone.

20 Likes

Maaaaaaan this Skull is so powerful!!!

Theres only 2 skulls left on Venly

1 = 9,999 usd
2 = 144,000 usd

Lol

Im still sharing my latest experiences just so whoever owns this DO NOT be exchanging it for this or that just like that lol Noooooooo.

I mean at the end is your choice but DONT :laughing:

Whatever i ask him. He gets.

Not getting into every single request but the last 2.

Having issues with a couple transactions from the bank. They were blocked, requesting back and forth a whole lot of info and giving me trouble because i am still a foreigner here even if i have permanent residence. So without that approval from the bank i could no go forward with what i needed.

I finally decided to ask Skull (why i hadnt right away? Because i want first things unfolding naturally, i dont want to depend my whole life my every second situation on it, i still appreciate and see the value in the little struggle here and there, at the end that keeps me grounded and ego checked, there are serendipities and epiphanies hidden behind every situation that i still want to take into consideration, if life was to become a 100% perfection, itd turn boring, at least to me and i still want to enjoy the happiness that comes from getting through something)

But of course i dont want the struggle being hard or long either haha so after two weeks i was like ughhhh ok enough. “Eskool!!, come hereeee”

insert pixy dust and drums :drum:

5 MINUTES LATER i checked with bank and IT WAS FIXED hahaha. Unbelievable. Then i went to check the other request id made through the bank… DONE :laughing::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2- this morning i was running late for a meeting. I have 2 cellphones, i had to buy something for a client before the meeting, i went into 2 stores that are always busy and with tourists etc.

I got to the office and noticed i only had one phone :woozy_face::cold_sweat: and had no idea which store i had left it at. I couldnt check right away because i had the meeting.

I checked quickly the “find me” option and saw a location far from the stores points then turned off :grimacing: or it was just not moving or anything and it was like in an open field like jungle nothing around there so i was well i guess i lost it. I called and it ran but my phone is always on silence and of course it has pin and my finger print to unblock.

Well… before giving up and before going into the meeting i asked Eskool to find it somehow and bring it to me :laughing::sweat_smile: i mean thats how much faith i have in him!!! Had no idea how but i still asked.

To this point and i swear on my late Dad i dont know how, somebody a patron that was in that store, grabbed it, called my boss and whatsapp my sisters, saying he had my phone, my boss was calling me to the other phone but i was in a meeting, by the third call i picked up like what?? Lol im busy he told me someone had called him and was on his way to go get my phone, MY BOSS LEFT OFFICE TO GO GET MY CELLPHONE, but he said just explain, postpone the meeting for later and come meet me at so and so.

I did, he still went in case the man would no want or demand something big or anything.
I dont know how i got there before my boss, i called my phone and the man was at a close by location, not a cool area but i walked up to him alone, the guy handled me my phone and refused to accept money from Me, i mean i begged him, i told him at least take half of it, go get yourself something. Nope. Zero. He didnt want anything. He said bye and walked away.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::astonished::open_mouth: i mean this whole thing was so bizarre

I still dont know how he unblocked it or managed to call and message my sisters

I cant believe my boss left office to collect the phone with me

I cant believe he told me to leave the meeting with a client and postpone it

I cant believe this guy didnt accept any tip whatsoever

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

34 Likes

I mean with this, buying a Skull now would be like “Mission Impossible” :sweat_smile:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

17 Likes

lool love the name.

8 Likes

Hope to have one in the near future lol

5 Likes

Prices are gonna go from 10k to 20k after that testimonial lol

13 Likes

Don’t put ideas into his head, damn it :rofl:

18 Likes

So, if this skull is deity-like, what does that make the @Captain_Nemo ?

Why isn’t anyone asking if DW can;

A) Teleport
B) Shape-shift
C) Materialize stuff from nothing/some invisible source.

and I sincerely wonder about the answers to these questions. I believe they’re 100% real and done by some yogis.

4 Likes

For those who missed out on some of the portals. Try asking your skull to infuse you with the energy from there. I just asked to be filled with the energy from the 5 vortices of Sedona and it was quite the rush :smiley:

26 Likes

Hahaha yes thought about that too he is doing all kind of work already such an awesome being!!!

11 Likes

I’ve been doing something similar since yesterday. Asking mine to infuse my drinks with fields. That lead to this afternoon where I tried mixing fields, making morphic cocktails :tropical_drink:

So what @anon46520955 posted a little earlier about The Magician/Alchemist resonated a lot with me :

It is not (yet) my inner Magician that mixes cocktails, but my skull is a great barman :grin:

Now, if you do this, proceed with caution and do not drink too much at first, I’ve felt the fields like never before. So DO NOT OVERWHELM YOURSELF :crazy_face:

The first cocktail I made is The microkinesi-therapist + The acu-automaton + The reiki smart field. I named it Smarties because those are smart and sweet fields, and indeed it made me feel great, warm and fuzzy and soft and loved and cared for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And for those of you who enjoy ASMR, I get a sort ASMRy reaction to those drinks, more or less pronounced depending on the field(s).

18 Likes

When going through reviews I realised that we all are connected because of the skull ‘node’ part. And because of that I am sure We all are probably getting the similar ideas in the sense how we are using Mr. 13th skull.
Not going into details, but I have tried most of the ideas mentioned in this thread from day1, and skull completes every job amazingly well. Thanks to captain and his skull :skull: :blush:

15 Likes

Yooo someone pulled the trigger and bought the skull for 20k :o

16 Likes

So it begins lol…

6 Likes

Oh my god, from now on… :open_mouth: :exploding_head: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes