The Magician NFT: Testimonials

Clear message:

Its all in your hands.

You can manifest whatever u want in love.

3 Likes

Thank you for that! With options coming in, idk what to do. Only time will tell…

1 Like

Ok, no welcome for malintent, lol. No wonder I felt disinclined to answer his question.

Hes the illegal bulgarian audio trader btw.

10 Likes

:point_up_2:

8 Likes

after 4 days + I am finally happily ready to review on this Gem.

Not the Manifestation part tho in a way it still does but

THE Alchemist part of it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This for Me as a passionate healer is a big milestone!!

2 things:
One:

• Remember how Be the Healer audio on Dream Seeds being a portal to send other healing fields to someone?
  • and the Healing energy from the energy course?
  • plus Reiki and whatever any other healing technique i previously knew.

I def feel this as an attunement to become him lol and i def notice a difference when i actually say 'Magician in Me activate" lol

So the Alchemist part … i can activate whatever healing aid i need alone or mixed (like if it was a stack)
and carry it through like the be the healer, using whatever field that is integrated in Me. Including energizing. And whatever healing i use gets boosted big time.

And 2
I do the same with Me!

So i create stacks for him (Me) to work on whatever i want within Me. Mixed however i want. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am only playing KQ x 2 before I ask for anything else.

So with the already strong ability from KQ to bring in or back whatever energy I request that has been infused in Me plus The Magician, i am barely using fields these days.

Just a couple of things to note here tho apart from obviously like always taking my review with a pinch of salt, remember that i have worked with fields consistently and well organized and for a while and two that its been half of my life or even more Me integrating healing techniques, Manifestation etc so it still might be easier or faster for Me.

But i am sure it can work for all sooner or later.

21 Likes

Been waiting on more input on this one from you especially! I’d love to know more about how you personally go about integrating fields/mandalas. Can’t say I’m feeling much since having the NFT transferred to my wallet. I printed the image through my kodak 3x3 and have been carrying it. Thank you! :gift_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @_OM and @Ric_Flair !

1 Like

I appreciate you appreciating my reviews.

Ive held back lately from sharing almost everything because it seems to some like im always the one jumping every where with my reviews, and the funny thing is that i do it out of gratitude to Captain because such amazing gifts given to us and remain hidden in the experience of others? No. Not me, I sincerely want others to find their own way in this journey, in hopes of inspiring to keep searching for answers and new ways through all the tools and continue growing i share. But yeah i have been keeping things to myself, waiting on others to share as well, giving time but i guess they dont put the mouth where the money is :slightly_smiling_face:

So ill still share sometimes.

Now back to your question.

Every time i get a new “tool” i drop everything for 3 days. And just focus on that new thing. In that way i can understand and feel its energy in its pure form without “noise” and thats why is easy for me to detect what field does what when i am seeing results and im mixing things.

It goes for everything.

A new audio
New mandala
New tag

Normally with the mandalas i print different sizes and have them EVERYWHERE. Literally everywhere i go and as i shared somewhere, even under my bra, or pants pockets etc. 24 hours. I guess that helps as well for them to integrate better.

And one thing i should say… tho it might just be my perception, or maybe because despite us buying the tools with our will, ego and subconscious blockages are there. So when you focus on a new field and have it all over you all the time and push yourself to understand it, it certainly integrates faster deeper and easier in you, because its like you really are sending it a message of “i really fully want you, embrace you, accept you as part of me and my life from now on… so be it”

But particularly with the Magician i also literally hung it right above my bed and i remember that first night and the following day it felt HEAVY, ive had attunements from other stuff so i can recognize how an attunement feels like and it was so, thats why ive always said it about this one.

I let it settle in Me for like a whole week. And when i started using it i felt the urgency of commanding stuff as If i was The Magician, and it came out naturally. And from that moment i understood that this Magician is not like an “intercession” or a “servitor” at our reach for us to call in when we need him, no. You become him. This awakens and strengthens that natural ability in you. And grows with you within you.

So i guess my suggestion is to have more copies with you, sleep with one big close to you or under your pillow etc. Give yourself a break from everything else for a couple of days at least. And feel it being born in you. And practice using it by activating it as if it was you.

See if you notice a difference :blush:

21 Likes

Gracias amor! I think the biggest thing is giving it your focus for a few days. I carry like 10 mandalas on me and 3 dog tags as well as listen to like 10-15 fields a day :sweat_smile:

You stay giving these testimonies/reviews your all that’s why we appreciate you. You seem to be more sensitive to the energies than most. Probably because you work with a lot of energy, you possess a lot of knowledge in that realm! Everyone can learn some things from you, te aprecio!

9 Likes

When I really look at the Magician scene, I see many faces and scenarios, which is not uncommon for a Dream mandala, lol. At the top, where the sword is, I see a lake and people on it. When I saw the lake I began to wonder if the sword is Excalibur.

Will use your mono-method, @anon46520955 and really concentrate on the beingness of The Magician as my own self. Will report back later.

Thanks for the assists, Luna. They are appreciated. I know you think that some may either expect the same results as you, or get jealous, but consider this. Your attention to the fields comes to us through your open heart. As it blesses us, it opens and raises us. If we appreciate the blessing for what it is, the rays of light from your specific vantage point, we may choose to move higher and perceive from the one beingness and not from the self we might currently identify with. You speak for your vision of the fields, and that assists us to be fired up to pursue more deeply our own vision and voicing of them. :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

they are not going anywhere ;)

and theyd appreciate you more when you come back to them haha

yassss

this. all this. is what i want. :purple_heart::fist_right:t3:

9 Likes

Are these nfts supposed to be used just like the mandalas?

39bfc051c9de1e3a71c5210755e4edf7
Nice to see you again @Escapingeinstellung

8 Likes

Oh hi!

1 Like

If you bought on the release day or after on Venly

Like if you are a legitimate Owner of one, yes you can use them as mandalas.

I dont know if you know the concept of NFTs since you havent been around the forum for a while.

In case you dont the pics posted here only work for whoever buys them

2 Likes

Hello sirs and ma’ams do I purchase magician or wheel of fortune on venly I only choose one.
What is been peoples experience who do have both
I please and thank you everyone

For experiences best thing is to read through the testimonial threads :)

What’s your goal?

1 Like

Wow that was beautifully put. We are all Magicians, with possibly dormant powers, but in those moments of difficulty, we truly have to gather our focus and work our magic to have manifest the situation we desire.

“Look at your situation through that person’s eyes” - that person that wanted to achieve their goal by any means necessary. That person that used the tools at their disposal to produce an outcome. That person that in the end, DID THAT THING.

I am slowly coming back to being this person, I can feel the magic coming back. Discipline, consistency, and focus is what is needed to assume the role of the Magician at this present time. I still haven’t integrated or meditated with this one, I’m sure it will do it’s thing just being carried, albeit slower. I feel the passive abilities I believe if you want to call them that lol

4 Likes