Plasma Protocol

vitamin C audio is good for that

i know but vitamin c is just temporary

oh ok…didnt know that
Then perhaps QIs Blood circulation frequency could be tried.

Maybe this could help in conjunction with the plasma combos? Or is that only targeted to the brain?

Also this:

2 Likes

Thank you !! i remember i’ve read it somewhere & There is. :)

1 Like

I really really want to put out there again the recommendation of giving our elders specially grandparents the Microkinesitherapist one first.

It is powerful yet soooo gentle, and it goes deeply to the root of old illnesses and the damaged left in their body of anything that theyve got throughout their lives and while doing this, it feels good, relaxing, calming.

Then once stronger they can try plasma protocol but still building up the time listening.

Read more about it here.

New Release - The Microkinesi-Therapist

8 Likes

In taglers defense (not that he needs one) he offered this to his grandparents before the MicroKT field was invented.

I agree that the MicroKT is very gentle, but still should be started (by older/ill people) playing it X3 at first (approx. 10 min.) to guage their reaction.

4 Likes

But this experience reminds him and others that we most read completely all about a field that already has a warning in the description you know?

It has happens to others as well.

Specially with all Plasma related fields we have talked about this over and over again. Poor Grandma!

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly AGREE with you.

I had my own adverse reaction to listening to Plasma Light X1, that was before the warning was added. It took me 6 weeks to get over/recover from most of it, and 8 weeks to be ALMOST back to “my normal” I posted about my adverse reaction with my suggestion for over approx. 60 yr old/seriously chronically ill/“fragile health” people to start slow with this. Does that mean when u hit 60 everyone needs to go slow> No, there was a 79 yr old with no problems with it! So it is very individual your reaction, even if u are older.

I perhaps might (In an alternate reality!! LOL) try something risky for myself, but I consider it almost negligent to not be informed about a fields pros and cons (cons means possible adverse side effects) before giving it/buying it for someone I care out and informing them. Being informed means reading the individual threads. For some people, it appears they don’t want to be “bothered” reading. Don’t understand that point of view. But I’m a reader and researcher.

4 Likes

i remember a post where Captain answered someone about their parents or grandparents for their weakness to use strong fields, then Captain advised to get them to listen to Anti-Aging from patreon and jing and Chi (old ones not genetropic ones) first till they get robust then get to listen to plasma fields.

i think this is a good as start to prepare old loved ones to strong fields

i found it

13 Likes

Yes… What Luna said, I’m sorry your grandma went through that, but you guys way underestimate these fields, even though so many ppl write on the forum that they’re strong and go easy…

You need to take the warnings more seriously

5 Likes

Yes I do need to take the warnings seriously especially for older people now. Me and my parents didn’t get any major detox reactions from plasma protocol. So I thought it would be the same for them as well. So stupid of me.🤦🏻

5 Likes

very true
Take the warnings srsly and don’t just for results

we lust for results and overuse thinking we’ll get faster results

less is more

6 Likes

now I’ve told my mom to cut it down to one listen per day.

She’s still feeling the effects tho… her face will look awesome even with minimum maintenance and then suddenly look dull,

her body shakes sometimes after using PP1

crazy shit I tell you

You should tell her to not use it for a few days.
This is not good and a sign that it’s too much for her! She should take a break for a week.

Then she should be using plasma light and not the protocol for a month.
She should start slow and always loop grounding after…
And then when she is ok and doesn’t feel unwell at all from listening 1x in the morning and 1x in the evening, she can start the protocol.

Pushing the body like that is NOT GOOD, it’s like going to the gym the first time and wanting to lift heavy, you’ll get injured. But if you work your way up, you’ll be resilient and not get injured when you get to the same weight.

9 Likes

Hello?

See your post here

It’s been almost 2 weeks since I’m using plasma protocol 3… and nothing.

I had given my mom and sis pp1 and at least something happened to them to show that it was doing something…!

But not for me… my skin isn’t any different and neither my hair.

I just don’t understand… why don’t fields and subs never work for me… fuck

this shit was quite expensive for me

I have the same problem bro. All I can say is try to remove energy blockages, and dissolve subconscious limits. It will probably take a few months, but it will be worth it. Try the energy blockage removal, auric repair, vibration of creation, ego dissolution, subconscious limits dissolver audios. Meditation may also help, along with the energy course. It seems that most people get results with these in a matter of days or weeks, but everyone is different. These audios should help get to the level of your mom and sister.

1 Like

can u plse link those fields?
thanks

1 Like

search up subconscious limits dissolver/ego dissolution on youtube.

3/5 of these costs money, the one’s on youtube are free. This/regular spiritual practice will probably increase your average rate of getting results.

I personally have been using those for about 2 weeks.

2 Likes