Energy Blockage Removal

The combination of fields energetically programmed here will work towards dissolving and removing energy body blockages as well as stimulate and grow your chakras in a wholesome positive way. You may experience better health and spiritual growth with regular listening, you may even notice different abilities growing and developing.

No questions were answered regarding whether this is stronger than the 2016 version but we can assume it is.

36 Likes

He said it was stronger than the one’s from Sapien Med’s channel and would be removing it and replacing with this one on Dream Seeds.

For some reason I can’t find his reply in the chat logs though…

13 Likes

Also shorter I assume? Love that new audios are shorter … An exception to this trend is the Body Nerve Healing one which is what, 40-min?

7 Likes

Yessss all my favorites are getting revamps!

6 Likes

I was asking a week ago if there was an update to energy blockage removal. Now a (new?) one is uploaded after 3 years. I guess they really do read all the threads! Thank you Dream seed!
I am hoping to understand more as to if this is actually an upgrade to the previous one.

4 Likes

Can i use this instead up subconscious limit dissolver?

2 Likes

@11Connor11 The two audios work differently.

Subconscious Limits Removal works to dissolve subconscious limiting beliefs/blocks directly.

Energy blockage removal does not aim to dissolve them as directly, although growing your chakras and removing energy blockages can also help with that process and speed it up. They can work together synergistically.

17 Likes

Thank you. I listen to energy blockage removal while I sleep and a confidence stack during the day w subconscious limit dissolver

4 Likes

Qummulator? :grinning:

2 Likes

I actually meant to write stack lol

2 Likes

Same length as it turns out

1 Like

Thank you, I was looking for this

1 Like

Just tried it out, listened two times in a row, then I fell asleep.
While listening I felt various sensations in my body, some hurt, some felt good, some indifferent.
The strangest part was when I woke up I felt extremely focused and awaked while being very sleep at the same time. I know this sounds weird, but I still feel this way. I feel so… awake. So focused. And at the same time I could sleep very easily if I laid down now.
This is definitely one of the fastest working fields for me so far.

17 Likes

Does these energetic fields goes under the 4 max suggestion?

1 Like

I also have the same query.

They don’t fall under ther physical change fields as they work on your energy body. So they don’t fall under the max 4 limit

4 Likes

Does that mean that i can run any number or unlimited number of audios if they do not affect the physical body and run 4 max for physical body?

Is this playlist possible?

First ones once a day

1. Subconscious Limits (Removal) ver 2.0
  2. Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
  3. Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal
  4. Energy Blockage Removal (dream seeds)
  5. Energy Blockage Removal (dream seeds)
  6. Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning (dream seeds)

These ones twice a day

1. Full Body Detox - Cleanse Liver, Lungs, Lymph and Intestines
  2. Stem Cells Targeted to Scalp for Hair Regeneration (patreon)
    3 . Strech Mark Removal
  3. Hair Growth and Recovery helps with Hair Loss (ver2.0 updated)
3 Likes

Yes, that playlist is completely possible

6 Likes

Responding to this with an interesting effect I don’t think is purely coincidental. So I set to play in this morning on loop before falling back asleep, and in my dream I had a big painful knot in my throat – gone when I woke up. I truly think this ties into the difficulty I have expressing myself and finding the right words to say, and the fact that I keep a lot of emotions to myself as I don’t always have the chance to share things in person without feeling judged in some way. It can only do me good to play this audio again when I nap.

17 Likes

Is it necessary to listen to this if I am listening to Body Primer?

1 Like