Need help with spirituality and energy audios (the flow album)

I discovered dreams channel a year ago, and I haven’t gotten many results yet.

I want to incorporate more energy audios into my stack.

I use the aura clearing field twice a week in the morning, and sometimes I play around with the ego dissolution.

I want to try out some audios from The Flow Album, but I have zero experience and idea on how these work or what they do.

My goal is to improve my energy system and increase energy sensitivity.

I want to try these audios:

• Chi Infusion
  • Fa Jin Gong Infusion
  • Jing Infusion
  • Unconditional Love Infusion

People have said these boost results from other fields and improved their energy system, but I am not exactly sure what they do and how they change our energy.

Are there any other audio suggestions that would help increase energy sensitivity and boost results? Any suggestions and information is appreciated.

I couldn’t find a good thread from the search bar so thats why I am asking

2 Likes

Energy Blockage Removal, The Mana Circuits.
Might want to go for the Energy Awakening Course if it’s already back…

3 Likes

Yes, Chakras fields, like those from Mandelbrot Symphony, these should definitely boost or help bring results from fields faster, since Chakras are of most importance, in/regarding Everything.

If you want, you can also start doing some Energy Work on Yourself, to stimulate your chakras, which should bring faster results.

There were a few times when i lacked Great Results or rather Quick Results, and Chakra Work plus Chakra fields, Always helped me.

I’ll link a useful thread in a minute, since there is something else you might need:

Also Keep in mind that Being Sensitive to fields, feeling them, is of no importance for them to bring results.

One of the fields that you can always try (to quickly check if you receive results) is Sun Tanner/Tanning - Try It, Receive a Tan (not permanent, just to check if fields work for you) and Enjoy Your Journey further with Sapien Medicine.

You need to listen for half an hour to an hour, then check your mirror. :wink::+1:

Good Luck! :pray:

1 Like

Interestingly tanning fields always made me feel bad, maybe due to melanocytes stimulation. Especially Sun Tanner.

1 Like

Maybe, Idk, since I always felt good trying it, like literally staying in the sun, you know, feeling that warmth, plus, later came the results.

For me, however, I don’t like prolonged sun exposure (a few minutes it’s OK), so, the field took care of that too.

Strange, nothing but bad feeling and yellowing of skin with time that is somewhat washable on my side. And this isn’t specific to Sapien Medicine tanning fields. Half an our would be enough for me to get a nosebleed.

1 Like