Phone Speaker Cleaner - clear your speakers from water or any other particles

So, I just wanted to share this with you guys; for the last few weeks, idk if not more than a month I didn’t feel nor receive any (perhaps) little help/effect from fields, listening to/via phone speaker, while everything was fine on my PC, using headphones; hmm, it seemed like there was something wrong with my phone - I once even dropped my glass of water on it lol, so that clearly didn’t help, it could have been dust particles, something, idk, sometimes the sound was waay off, usually it seemed like it was ok (more like okayish), yet I could not see fields working when/while I listened on phone speakers, again, it was for allergies, and I tested a few times, yet I always needed the headphones…

Now, I found these/the following type of products/apps to be no joke (just follow the instructions):

Now, for the first time in a month, I actually felt immediate relief from fields, listening from/through my speakers; I wanted to share this if you see little or no results from fields while listening from/through your phone speakers - this might be a solution, Clear/Clean those speakers! :grinning:

14 Likes

@SammyG please pin this! @SoulStar33 you are awesome!

2 Likes

@Sarumann33 Thank you, brother! :pray:

2 Likes

Word of warning. These things are LOUD. The app gave me a warning but I didn’t anticipate the decibels! If you have neighbours please do not try these things in the middle of the night. And protect your ears.

3 Likes

you have also the vibration clearing possibility. for the night.

2 Likes

What app are you using? I can’t find that option in mine

1 Like

i cannot show pictures… when you instal the speaker cleaner there are four sound modes in the under side of the screen and aove it says: auto mode, manual mode and vibration mode.

the app is blue in color and has the name speaker cleaner.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will try to find it. It will make using the app so much easier

2 Likes

Yep, forgot to mention THAT.

I tend to get bugs in the speaker (bedbugs). I’ve been trying to get them out. Will this help? Where can I get it? How much does it cost? Will it work on android phones?

1 Like

Just a sec.

I use a FREE one (for Android).

I currently use this one.

I don’t know for sure, but you can try.

My speaker is on the bottom, near the jack (Samsung Galaxy A32 5G). I’ll give it a try. Maybe it’ll yeet the bugs.

1 Like

Yes/maybe, just follow the rules; if it says to lay your phone with the screen facing down, do it, otherwise it might not work/clean properly.

Just a reminder: these (sort of) apps might be needed by some folks, these might help someone (to) see better results (in some cases, if the phone speaker is problematic), also, experiment with your audio settings, with your devices, etc.

1 Like

yooo this might change everything, I dropped my phone down the toilet like the month ago and never bothered to get it fixed lol
thank you brother

1 Like