Phone Positioning (Tip)

I listen to the audios through my iPhone speaker. It was totally random how I found this out, but I realized when I position the phone around my sternum (bone right between my chest right before my stomach), I can feel the audio working almost right away.

I tried it with many audios, even with Quadible Integrity. It works alot faster.

Has anyone tried this?

How do you guys listen (speaker, headphones) and if you listen with a speaker, how do you position it?

Would be interesting to hear your feedback if you ever try this method.

Cheers.

**edit: I use this method when lying down. I will hold my phone with both hands with the speaker holes pointed directly at the lower sternum area (right in between the chest, just before the stomach starts). I usually find the point, then move the phone up by about 2-3 inches to avoid skin contact.

5 Likes

I always put my phone near my azz cheek. Aka poket :shushing_face: it works just fine

6 Likes

Cool, I’ll try that

1 Like

Edit added links

Here is an explanation for why it’s most effective on the heart area and it’s often understated when it comes to the Subconscious, our heart’s intelligence

From my experience yes it does work, but ultimately you have the power to have your intention ‘linked’ on / connected to it and you can do what wills you. You don’t need to force yourself to consistently place the sound source on a specific spot but it’s your decision

It also helps to listen to Subconscious Limits Removal & Ego Dissolution & Energy Blockage Removal if you’re looking for more efficiency but there’s many methods to integrate fields

There’s many ways to ‘boost’ the effects and depends on your own energy / physical system and awareness of getting to the origin of things that may affect the efficiency of results

6 Likes

W answer. Makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like