NEW RELEASE!: Ego Dissolution

that’s an empowering perspective!

thank you for sharing my friend.

:smile:

3 Likes

Personally, I keep the volume very low on almost all the videos. I only turn it up if I am going to target a certain area. I play fungus buster and negative ion on very loud on the bathroom mold .

1 Like

Some times we take ourselves too seriously…

1 Like

After the looping experience in my night stack (a few months ago), I had slowed down with this field and switched back to an inconsistent use. Sadly. But also because I was convinced that I had additional tools (including some of the newer fields) to keep the bully parts of my ego at an “acceptable” level.

Same mistake that I did by dropping Depression the Relief way too soon, before getting back to it. Same goes for this one.

I’ve certainly made some progress about not taking some shit personally (aka thinking of one’s ego as the center of the Universe). But I don’t know if my current approach is better: let’s say that a folk suddenly changes their attitude towards me or starts playing the passive aggressive melody (at least according to my ego-ic interpretation). What I do is to cut the ties and sweep the folk in question out of my life by internally claiming that “I have better to do than wasting my time with inconsistent/unreliable people”. Or shrugging and saying “I saw that coming anyway but let’s let everybody drown in their own mud. Not my problem”. That is, not even a piece of curiosity to try and understand what happens on the folk’s side.

Mehhh… Too easy and cowardish. There must be a “balanced” way between this and my former melodramatic approach in which I did more than I should, trying to understand what was going on and repair the relationship at all costs lol. With ego massages, to quote my favorite Captain.

Bloody… errr I mean blossoming human nature.

Summary: back to daily Ego Dissolution.

15 Likes

Hello, my friend!!!
Where can I find the field 'Energy blocker removals? It sounds very interesting!!!

Have a nice weekend!!!

1 Like

Energy Blockage Removal

The thread: New Release: Energy Blockage Removal

3 Likes

Thank you very muchhh!!! Have a nice weekend!!!

2 Likes

Hey does the ego have an actual physical location?
I’m still awake at night doing some work and watching some stuff, when all of a sudden some unwanted thoughts crept in… I’m listening to a bunch of Eckhart Tolle recently so i could firmly stay in the present. And then my mind told me play ego dissolution. Then i noticed a kind of itching near the solar plexus and wondering if that could be it? At the same time i always thought the ego’s seat is in the mind?

4 Likes

Solar Plexus has indeed some connections to ego stuff, even if it’s probably not a seat in itself.

French people say stuff like “I’ve been stomached by his insolence” = my ego got triggered in there ;))

10 Likes

Yes as @Bronyraur said, and ive seen it or head it said around, its mostly house is the plexus.

But in my opinion it finds its home at every chakra area depending on what triggers it.

And the reaction depends on where the trigger started.

Like for instance:

Anger and fuming literally its felt in the head chakras
(When your reasoning or opinion about things is being tested)

Throat chakra: you feel a lump there when the triggers make you feel insecure and that you can’t express your hurt or frustration so you react with a harsh communication, arguments or none at all and close up like a clamp

Heart chakra: you feel that area closing off and tightened when your wounds of abandonment, self pitty, lack of self love, etc are pushed

Plexus: burning sensation, stomach ache, a knot, cramps etc when the triggers are about your self worth, your abilities, your power etc

Sacral: cramps, inflammation, diarrhea, heavier menstruation, kidneys pain etc when the triggers are about anger or guilt towards family and relationships.

Root: ibs flare ups, inflammation, pain, legs cramps, knee pain and the triggers are about having your security in danger (job, finances) etc

Those symptoms can be felt right when the ego is being triggered or after in the same day or the days after.

21 Likes

This audio kills me personally emotionally and mentally, I’ve been using it daily since December and holy shot though I’ve changed a lot, my ego fights so hard so so hard, It might be serotonin syndrome tbh I know it’s not good to drop it but I have to im not ready for this audio, SLR tag and blueprint do their thing for results tbh

8 Likes

is that an audio?

What does this part do?

1 Like

I saw that no one has replied yet, so:

Having looped this one like an idiot for weeks (maybe even a couple of months, I don’t remember exactly. It was again one of my “challenge” episodes and the “someone” in _OM’s post happens to be me lol), I can confirm that it has acted like a… LSD-ish macrodose. Unnecessarily high glutamate level = overexcitation of the cells involved.

It may sound tempting for the adventurous ones or maybe encouraging for the tempered ones who just want to transcend ego trickeries as fast as possible. Sure thing that this episode of amplified use has had some benefits for me. But looking back now (after several months), I also realize how much my ego took it extremely badly, some other times. As if saying “hey, I didn’t deserve such a torturous treatment. You wanna play it rough? Ok, eye for an eye then. ‘Say hello to my little friend! :zap:’”.

… pulling me into some random reactions that amazed even myself (negatively).

I extrapolated the answer to your question in order to write this note of caution ;) Regular but moderate use recommended by someone who has burned her tongue with this one.

I was also saying elsewhere that no other field replaces this one (even VoT, etc.), despite some similarities, precisely because of having investigated the effects in an experimental way lol.

15 Likes

:rofl:

What does “excitation of cells” do exactly?

I googled it but couldn’t understand the relation to this field

4 Likes

In short words , unbalannces on biolectrical processes which lead to undesirable results

lmao :business_suit_levitating: :spades:

2 Likes

How much were you looping it?

Sometimes I loop it overnight because usually it helps me fall asleep, also I would use it 1-3h a day, but not every single day - most days it’s just a few times.

It the beginning after an overnight loop (then it was always accidental) I would be extremely drowsy and even physically dizzy in the morning - kind of a low blood pressure feeling.
Now it’s pretty normal.
The only thing I noticed is I would get spaced out quickly and a bit detached (especially from “time”, I think I wrote about it in the thread somewhere how my sense of time changed completely) when I use it a lot.

I’m with you on this one!
I hardly ever use VoT to be honest, I’m 99.9% of the time drawn to VoC :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Actually… After last night, I’ve been re-reading some material about glutamate. There are divided views + interindividual differences regarding sensitivity to it. I prefer letting the more scientific forum folks explain it properly.

Also, caution: I don’t want to sound as if I was anti-promoting this great field :))

One thing that got me thinking in the description:

(…) enhanced glucose absorption,(brain fuel) to compensate for the increased cell excitability“.

This has made me wonder whether my “issues” were rather related to the glucose metabolism…

3 Likes

This should happen with brain fields (outlook retrainer /magnnetic deep stimulation ) , caused by stimulation . I mean in general . This have a specific warning , perhaps because the deep work… So deep precautions. :D

3 Likes

It went from 4 hours to 6 sometimes (:expressionless: :x:)…

Ah you would too? :)) Tell me about it…

I got into VoT much later than many of you guys, so it hasn’t become a long-time buddy like VoC yet. But yes, apparently you and I are more… sage-types (to use _OM’s analogy about the 3 Vibration series) :)))

Also depends on the mood, no? Although I try to listen to them consecutively, most of the time :)

1 Like