Plasma Protocol

de-aging is definitely working.

i feel like i was back when i was 16-17.

more energy just came up and the mass meditation triggered it.

feeling my energy pulse from heart through third eye chakras

7 Likes

I’ve been listening to Blueprint of Life and Combo 1 for the past hour or so, and all of a sudden (while listening to Combo 1) I’m feeling a kind of squeezing and tickling at the same time in my throat. Is this a throat chakra thing?

2 Likes

Also, does this cover teeth and gums/hair/glass skin/etc as well or do I need to buy those ones separately?

1 Like

Umm I don’t understand?

This field focus on

Using these:

You can say it should affect things for example if your organs are at optional health that would affect everything else meaning better skin, better hair etc.

Stick to this protocol for a few months and see if you can answer your question for yourself.

4 Likes

I just wasn’t sure if teeth and gums count as internal organs, or if this is as good for teeth/skin/hair/etc as the smaller fields. More to the point, I wasn’t sure if I needed to buy the smaller fields as well to get the same benefits, since this was already expensive. Thanks.

2 Likes

Maybe, we won’t be able to answer this for you, you have to trust your intuition or better just let go and trust the process (since it’s not actually important what is was).

5 Likes

I got this to use Plasma 3 for my oncoming male pattern baldness.

I gave plasma 1 to my mother who always has health problems.

Yesterday on day 1, she used it 3 times and in the night she got very bad shivers and colds, tiny bit of fever. We had to get 4 blankets then after some time she became normal.

Is this an effect of this field?

1 Like

Yes it could be.

I suggest you to read through the post again to understand all that you need to do or be aware of.

Even from the description is explained.

New Release - Plasma Protocol

5 Likes

And also read through the plasma light thread, I know it’s long but maybe read the beginning FAQ and warnings etc.

5 Likes

This is exactly what happened to me with plasma. Its a scary experience.

1 Like

Wow- I listened to Plasma once each for the first time and I slept for like 3 hours! It is really advised to follow the protocol, especially for the first listen! You can always build your way up from there! So 1x for your first run— a detox is a detox and shouldn’t be taken lightly.

Also it’s better to use all three of them since they synergistically work together.

7 Likes

Maybe after the first run but this is not what the protocol is :P

5 Likes

Ohhh haha I forget we don’t say these things out loud :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They can be used individually, but I stack them most days.

1x Plasma 1
2x Plasma 2 (autoimmune non-celiac)
3x Plasma 3 (hair loss)

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying but it’s the first listen, at least be curious :D

A variation recommended by @_OM is

I personally believe Guidelines 2 and 3 to work in more harmony together as they give the body more means of working as a whole— since your body is interconnected and doesn’t really work in separate parts. I personally listen 2x each and follow up later at night with a subjective 1x (depends on the one I feel I need most) when I’m more consistent.

4 Likes

can u please tell me more about ur experience?

Felt really cold and my body. Started to shiver. Put on jacket, socks, blankets and still shivered. Happened for awhile. Didnt get fever.
My heart bpm went up a bit hut i have heart related issue im trying to heal.

does PP2 or PP3 include regeneration of blood vessels??

because it first cause of high blood pressure in old people when the blood vessels become rigid.

1 Like

Flexible blood vessels is so key for longevity. If it does that i would be mindblown.

1 Like

if blood vessel is considered as internal organ so PP2 must include. i hope so
while PP3 state the blood circulation.

im not stating it im still question it

2 Likes